WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - winter/holiday gift sets - 613 & Kids kits

[ Edited ]

In Chaz's Tranquil moments.. periscope video from August 4th, he gave a tour of his home office.

It looks as though Chaz works on his upcoming new scents in his office. He panned through his fragrance bottles and concoctions. I kept pausing the video but, unfortunately, I couldn't read any information from them. He mentioned that he needed to pan through them quickly because some astute Wenners had been taking screen captures from his periscope streams. 

He also showed three gift boxes for 613 ( @Drythe are you listening?), Wen Kids Watermelon (WKW), and Wen Kids Apple (WKA). He said that he was giving us a peek at some upcoming winter kits (I'm guessing that they are probably for the holiday season).

On the other side of his office, he showed the bottles of essential oils (of current Wen scents) which he uses when he gets massage treatments. I think Spring Honey Lilac (SHL), Spring Orange Blossom (SOB) and Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) were among the ones he was using (so maybe those scents will be safe from retirement). 

He also showed us all of the awards Wen has won from various organizations (including QVC). Evidently some of the awards are in his Pennsylvania house (which is where he stays when Team Wen is on QVC). 

___ 

Information courtesy of Suz585 (on 8/31, in Nourishing Body Treatment travel squeeze tube thread -- message #4 ): 

There will be a "6/13 box kit"upcoming. We saw it on Periscope when Chaz showed us his at home office. I don't exactly know what I'll be in it.... Again, I don't know when, but it upcoming. Yay!

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Wen Quick Links Wen FAQ Wen 101 -- Wen News - Wen Calendar - new & upcoming Wen products - September Chat 2015 - QVC WEN forum -- Wen Sept 5th TSV -- 613, BGT & MIF gallons available Sept 19th -- 2015 QVC Customer Choice Beauty Awards Nominees  ~ Vote For Your Favorite WEN Products ~ -Wen Abbreviations Glossary --- periscope -Chat with TEAM WEN on September 5th!! 

___

Super Contributor

Re: Wen - winter/holiday gift sets - 613 & Kids kits

@bebe777 thanks so much for posting all of this fantastic insider information.  Chaz seems to periscope a lot, and he shares so much info!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the update. I may be interested in purchasing a Wens kids kit since I really liked the watermelon formula when I tried it and definitely plan on purchasing it again at some point. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks BeBe for keeping us up to date with all the a Periscope info. 

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

Thanks for the update. I may be interested in purchasing a Wens kids kit since I really liked the watermelon formula when I tried it and definitely plan on purchasing it again at some point. 

I'd purchase a Wen Kids kit I've tried the watermelon & apple & loved them both. Didn't have much time with the watermelon cuz I gave that one to by 2 yr old grandbaby. Gotta start her young LOL

Honored Contributor

Hey @FleaMktQn

I purchased a Watermelon kit with a COMB a while back.  Hope there is something similar.  While I don't usually like Watermelon scents, this one is EXCELLENT! 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras