WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - will Fall Tuscan Pear be the next EDT?

[ Edited ]

I've been out of the Wen loop for a while, so I've got a few questions. I thought that I had read that Chaz was coming out with a second Eau de Toilette (EDT) and that the scent would be Fall Tuscan Pear (FTP). Does anyone know any more about this. Thanks!

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen Quick Links Wen FAQ - Wen 101 Wen News - periscope - QVC WEN forum August Chat 2015 Wen Abbreviations Glossary

Contributor

Re: Wen - will Fall Tuscan Pear be the next EDT?

bebe77, I was watching Chaz and his team on Periscope the other day and believe that FTP may in fact be the next fragrance.  If I'm not mistaken, I believe that I did see a bottle of it!!!!

Frequent Contributor

I don't remember all the specifics, but there were posts about this.  The posters seemed very knowledgeable and confirmed that instead of a new fall seasonal, Chaz would have the FTP fragrance.  I may not be completely accurate, but I believe Chaz mentioned this as well so it was not just speculation.  

Since I was hoping he was going to do a FTP remoist, I followed the threads closely.  FTP is one of my favorite seasonals, performance and scentwise.  Not having a new seasonal will be it easier for me to use what I have (I have all but 2 seasonals so I did exercise a little restraint).  I get the oils on his site anyway so I can pick those up along with some SC and just restock the CCs if needed.  

Since I really like the FTP scent, I will probably purchase it.

Valued Contributor

I am for one, hoping that it is more of a body spray than a traditional EDT. I don't know if I want to smell like a pear all day, although the scent IS wonderful. I surely would spritz on a body spray though after my shower. 

Honored Contributor

I'm looking forward to the return of the FTP CC.  

It seemed to be around for a VERY SHORT TIME. much less than other CCs.  I wonder why?

Sorry for the OT.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I think it will be FTP. I don't think it has been confirmed.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

The Periscope with the Beauty Editors had the FTP fragrance as one of the items.

I posted about it as the Periscope was happening.  They said something about the bottle not being done yet that that was just a mock up.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was just listening to one of Chaz's periscope videos from yesterday (It's all in the process). One of his assistants at his salon was filming him and letting his know what people were asking on periscope. Chaz was cutting/styling clients hair while he was talking and answering questions. 

Chaz's sister, Joanne, came in and she was asking him about the Tuscan Pear fragrance for this fall. So it's looking better and better for a fall release date... maybe sooner rather than later. @HoneyBrown, did you hear that? Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen Quick Links Wen FAQ - Wen 101 Wen News - periscope - QVC WEN forum August Chat 2015 Wen Abbreviations Glossary

Honored Contributor

Now I'm listening to another of Chaz's periscope videos from yesterday (Time for Faith...). One of his assistants at his salon was filming him and letting his know what people were asking on periscope. Chaz was cutting/styling clients hair while he was talking and answering questions.

Chaz mentioned that he expected to launch the FTP fragrance in mid September. 

lol, @HoneyBrown are you listening? Smiley Wink 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Contributor

I hope that the FTP fragrance debuts tonight!!!!