WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - what's new from Wen Dooters, our favorite horse :)

Thanks to @untitled, here's the latest scoop from Wen Dooters, our favorite horsie. Dooters is replying to the Requests and Suggestions to Chaz Dean per WEN Community Board thread that @sonechko set up recently:

I did have time today because rain really did come (shocking) and I see there's a whole thing on the WEN forum of what it suggested, requested and desired from the ladies (and maybe gents) so here's what I can say....

* Already in the works 

* Did it already but will revisit in new configurations (that applies to a lot of the requests. Wish some of you were with WEN back When so it had your support) because I want it back. I'm a horse who gets what I want.....

* Not possible in some cases 

I do love watching all the guesses on the gallons. I think one person has it figured out and it's not someone you'd expect. So cool to see so much discussion. I got sprayed with something new and I'm obsessed with it. I'm such a Fall kinda horse and I'm falling big for this one. Like I fell for Lisa Smiley Happy

___

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen - what's new from Wen Dooters, our favorite horse :)

Well. Thanks @bebe777 for posting.

THIS was precisely WHAT I was hoping for this thread - for us come with suggestions in ONE place, so WEN team people can actually see them, and consider them. If they can, of course!

But, what they can't do now - they'll still may put in some place in that ONE's very creative Head!!!

Super Contributor

I am confused - why start a new thread if posted same information on the original suggestion thread - ???

#IamTeamWen
Honored Contributor

I am very confident that the "not possible" in no way applies to the FAS come back or else motion and petition.  We and our FAS curls will march on!    

Honored Contributor

@a WEN Angel wrote:

I am confused - why start a new thread if posted same information on the original suggestion thread - ???

happywenner, because not everyone reads every thread. 

Some folks may just be interested in finding out what's new in the wenderful world of Wen.

-- bebe

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@a WEN Angel wrote:

happywenner, because not everyone reads every thread. 

Some folks may just be interested in finding out what's new in the wenderful world of Wen.

-- bebe

@bebe777 happywenner changed her nic.  Why are you still calling her by her old nic?    

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

Thanks to @untitled, here's the latest scoop from Wen Dooters, our favorite horsie. Dooters is replying to the Requests and Suggestions to Chaz Dean per WEN Community Board thread that @sonechko set up recently:

I did have time today because rain really did come (shocking) and I see there's a whole thing on the WEN forum of what it suggested, requested and desired from the ladies (and maybe gents) so here's what I can say....

* Already in the works 

* Did it already but will revisit in new configurations (that applies to a lot of the requests. Wish some of you were with WEN back When so it had your support) because I want it back. I'm a horse who gets what I want.....

* Not possible in some cases 

I do love watching all the guesses on the gallons. I think one person has it figured out and it's not someone you'd expect. So cool to see so much discussion. I got sprayed with something new and I'm obsessed with it. I'm such a Fall kinda horse and I'm falling big for this one. Like I fell for Lisa Smiley Happy

___

@HappyDaze this is an example of a duplicate thread/post I was referring to in the March chat thread.  Dooters posted on FB his reply to @sonechko 's thread. And his post was copied on the original thread.  Starting a new thread isn't necessary IMO.  It's not something new and anyone reading this post would have to go to the original post to follow along.  

This isn't new news from Dooters...it's a reply to a forum thread.  

If Dooters posted about a new item or offering then a new thread is nice.  

this is just one example. I will point out other dupe threads/posts.  

happy wenning!

bruingirl

live....laugh....love
Super Contributor

the name is a WEN Angel- Beebs

#IamTeamWen
Super Contributor

thanks for pointing out for HappyDaze and for pointing out Beebs issue with my nick

#IamTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bruingirl, I completely agree with you about duplicate posting.

In this case, I think, poster who posted regarding W. Dooters FB reply twice, probably had in mind, posting to the appropriate thread "Requests and Suggestins to C.D."

But, since that thread already gotten a little too long, and certainly, not everyone would go there, she probably honestly felt, W. Dooters' reply was important enough, to re-post it again, to some place, where EVERYONE would definitely see it - i.e., new thread.

I truly believe she had THIS in mind - for peeps to see Dooters reply to us, because Dooters' post have some hidden clues there! 

Please, lets forgive her???! Cat Happy Her intention was good. Well, I think, it was no biggy of an offence really. Smiley Happy

p.s. I too posted twice about this. First I saw this thread and replied. Then I saw same post on my thread, and thought WEN Dooters will read my post there, and maybe not here. And I wanted to Thank W.Dooters. Thus my same post - twice. Sorry.