WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - what's in your Wen bathroom?

[ Edited ]

Basically my bathroom is mainly devoted to Wen... which is why I'm a Wen girl. Smiley Happy

I've had to reshuffle things in my bathroom in order to fit in all of my 16oz bottles of CC. I suppose the good news was that, I think it was last year that I pretty much discarded all the extra stuff that tends to clutter up most people's medicine cabinets. I'm fortunate in that I have a second larger one which is shallow but around 2 feet by 2.5 feet and is perfect for storing Wen CCs. Smiley Happy

I don't wear cosmetics (allergic reactions and general lack of patience... saving me lots of dollars *s*), and my skin care routine is pretty basic. At this point, I don't use any of the age reducing products, although that may change a bit over the next year. I'm not on any Rx medications and my medicine cabinet Rx prevention is pretty basic (bandaids, witch hazel, alcohol, and some ibuprofen which I hardly ever use). -- So this means much more room for Wen. Smiley Wink

Everything got a bit trickier this past fall when the (4) 4oz Treatment Oils arrived as part of my September TSVs because I'm a klutz. I had to make sure that these valuable Treatment Oils were placed safely in my medicine cabinets in a way that they would not accidentally fall out of them (since they are all in glass bottles).

___

In my bathroom, I've got one bottle of each of the following 16oz Wen Cleansing Conditioners:

* 11 of the soy-based Seasonals which also have the amino acid complex and the extra skin care ingredients in them (I'm missing Spring Honey Lilac)

* all three rice-based, bamboo water infused Restoratives which also have the amino acid complex and the extra skin care ingredients in them -- Mandarin Italian Fig, new Fragrance Free, and Bamboo Green Tea

* the soy-based 613 which also has the most concentrated amount ("Wen on steroids") of the amino acid complex and the extra skin care ingredients in them

* the rice-based, menthol-free Wen Kids Watermelon -- just to use it up, because I'm not a fan of the Jolly Rancher scent (which were made for kids *s*). I'll be using up the Wen Kids Apple and Wen Kids Strawberry Banana after that.

* in the Classic line I have Tea Tree, Cucumber Aloe and Pomegranate -- the Pomegranate is there just to use it up, because I'm not a fan of the scent.

___  

I'm really a Restoratives, Seasonals and 613 Wen girl. In the original Classic line, Tea Tree and Cucumber Aloe were my first "got to's" and so I still use them occasionally. 

Mixed with about 95% carrier oil (such as jojoba or sweet almond oil) -- and no more that 5% tea tree oil -- this sort of a combination is great for overnight oil treatments because tea tree oil is both anti-bacterial and antifungal. So it helps keep my scalp healthy. A few months ago I switched over to Chaz's Tea Tree / Eucalyptus Treatment Oil because I really like the way it is so quickly absorbed by my skin. -- Basically, if I get lax about doing my overnight Wen oil scalp treatments, then I'll use the Tea Trea CC just to make sure my scalp stays its healthiest. 

Cucumber Aloe is the most clarifying CC and so, I just use it on occasion when it seems like a good idea (maybe once every 2-6 months).

___

In addition to all my Cleansing Conditioners, I have the following Wen products in my bathroom:

* (1) 6oz styling creme (from my 5-year supply) -- right now it's Tea Tree (because I like the scent the least of the SCs I have and they all work equally well. -- I just finished using a Cucumber Aloe SC.) 

* (1) 613 styling creme -- I prefer the 613 SC the best because it has both the special french shine/gloss complex, as well as the maximum amount of the amino acid complex in it.

* 4oz Treatment Oils (all the ones I have) -- Tea Tree / Eucalyptus, Fig / Sweet Orange Blossom, Pomegranate / Rosemary for hair & face treatments. And Lavender / Mint, Bamboo Green Tea and Spring Orange Blossom for the body and for scent.

* Moussie -- I have my 613, Bamboo Green Tea and Sweet Almond Mint Moussie moo OTO trio -- I prefer the 613 moussie the best because it has both the special french shine/gloss complex, as well as the maximum amount of the amino acid complex in it. -- That said, what I prefer most is Maximum Moussie moo at the best price. So the OTO has allowed me to double the amount of moussie that I use and one-third of it is the 613 Moussie.

Replenishing Treatment Mist (2oz bottles, all the ones I have) -- Spring Orange Blossom, Fall Apple Spice, Winter Cranberry Mint, Winter White Citrus, 613, Lavender and Tea Tree.

lol, and I think that's it from what I can remember. Smiley Happy

Hopefully, Chaz won't be creating too many new wenderful products... lol, because there's only so much more that my medicine cabinets can take. I should probably start reorganizing now because the brand new Seasonal year -- September 2016 through August 2017 -- is only 7 months away. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

______

somehow the paparazzi got into Miss Piggy's bathroom and what treasures were found there...

wen miss piggy

I use Wen exclusively now. Gone are the days of wallowing in pools of stinking mud. Although chocked full of minerals, I found mud very drying for my scalp, it gave me dirty blond hair and you wouldn't believe the state of my nails. (photo and caption courtesy of woodyend)

______

Dinner Date At Chaz Dean's House!

by  on ‎02-27-2014 09:00 PM

After hours of flight delays and airport drama, I finally touched down in LA just in time for dinner at Chaz Dean's house. The evening was filled with great food, even better wine, and lots of laughs -- Exactly what I needed after a long day of traveling! Courtney, Lisa and I agreed that it may have been the most delicious dinner we have ever had. 

And last but not least, here is a picture of my FAVORITE part of the house. Is Chaz's shower not WEN heaven??? 

Dinner date at Chaz Dean’s house.

http://community.qvc.com/blogs/wen/topic/435572/dinner-date-at-chaz-deans-house.aspx

_____

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - what's in your Wen bathroom?

My bathroom is too small.  My Wen stash lives in my closet aside from my Fig CC, last bit of Lav CC and my final FAS bottle.  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh gosh, it might be easier for me to say what is not in my Wen bathroom, lol. I have a lot of Wen. What can I say, I'm addicted and proud of it!!

Here goes: 

I have cc's in the following scents at the moment: winter white citrus, winter vanilla mint, mandarin Italian fig, 613, bamboo green tea, pomegranate, lavender, tea tree, sweet almond mint, fig, and cucumber aloe. 

Styling cremes: BGT, 613, Pom, CA, Lav, SAM, SHP, SHL, and fig

Rtm's: MIF, FGP, fig, BGT, WWC, SOB, Pom, WKW, sclv, SHL, and lav

Oils: Pom, TT, Sam, WWC, 613, SHP, fig, SHL, SOB, and FTP.

VTS: BGT, lav, pom

Mousse: sclv, 613

GS: Sam, pom

TB: sam

FTC: pom

Lotions: Sam, Pom, lav, CA, 319

EDP's: 613, STA, WWC, CBT

I don't keep a stash, so I only have one of each of the bottles. Some of them are almost empty. I just replace them when I run out. I like a variety. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

Half gallon of SMC

half 32oz bottle of SHP (plus two more 32 oz in the cabinet)

Esteemed Contributor

A bottle of 613 lives on my countertop but all my current cc's live in my basket in the closet.   There is one 32 oz in the shower which DD is currently using.  My end table holds a 12 oz lavender rtm, a 613 , tt  and a seasonal rtm,  my top drawer of my end table also holds several small oils and Rtms.  You can find Wen practically in every room in the house.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Half gallon of SMC

I smell spring and SHL for your bathroom!!..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Half gallon of SMC

@quadmimi, lol, the @HappyDaze family is a Spring and Summer Wen family. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Mine currently is mostly Rice line/Fig for CC's

613 CC on it's "slow" way

Lots of 613 SC

613 Mousse

Fig oil

Pom oil...

WWC oil and

613 on it's way..

Love love the oils...my hubby has a bad cold and using the wwc on his  (grumpy) nose, thanks to WEN oil it didn't even get red and sore this year, another great use for the oils..Smiley Happy

I need to get some glossing serum, I have never tried that?

Mine live in many places, except the oil after one 4oz got knocked over, I rescued most of it, but after I got calmed down I keep it tucked away like Bebe...Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi, you might want to start a new glossing serum (GS) thread because almost all of the old GS threads in Wen 101 have been reduced to the very first post to those threads. This was one of the unanticipated problems that occurred during the transition to the new forum structure. Essentially, a large amount of archived collected knowledge about products was eliminated. 

I used to have almost 20 great glossing serum info threads in the Wen 101 thread. I just went through these threads and had to delete all but four of them:

Glossing Serum -- wen smoothing glossing serum duo ---- Do you use GS and SC together? -- Oil vs Serum ---- Ask the WEN Team About the March Today's Special Value® & More 

--

oh well, it sounds as though it's time for a new glossing serum thread.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Half gallon of SMC

@quadmimi, lol, the @HappyDaze family is a Spring and Summer Wen family. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 @quadmimi yessiree so very true. <3