WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - what's in your Wen bathroom?

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

I will not disclose how many gallons are in my stash!  A WEN girl is entitled to SOME secrets.

However, open and in use on my shower bench are 32 oz bottles of :

TT 

SHP

BGT

MIF

WVM

Thas' all I'm sayin'.

#IAmTeamWEN  Heart

@Drythe, lol, that pretty much would have been my guess... but I would have added a 32oz bottle of the new rice-based Fragrance Free (FF) CC. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I LOVE Chaz's scents, except, well you know.  So, I don't see FF in my future!  Gallons of SHP and SHL are a MUST if they are available.

You @bebe777 , are a good guesser!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

I will not disclose how many gallons are in my stash!  A WEN girl is entitled to SOME secrets.

TT 

SHP

BGT

MIF

WVM

Thas' all I'm sayin'.

#IAmTeamWEN  Heart

@Drythe, lol, that pretty much would have been my guess... but I would have added a 32oz bottle of the new rice-based Fragrance Free (FF) CC. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I finally tried the FF CC. The consistency and performance seems to be similar to MIF. I guess part of the Wen experience is the different scents but in this case I actually like the FF version since I didn't care for the scent of MIF at all.

Respected Contributor

In the shower:

SAM CC that I use as BCC

3oz travel bottle of 613 CC

At the vanity:

TT Oil for face and hair

BGT CC for face

TT VTS for hair spray use some days.

TT SC - need a little bit each AM\

TT RTM for face and hair

Under the sink:

SHP mousse

TT mousse

613 mousse

SAM mousse

POM mousse

WWC mousse

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

TT 

SHP

BGT

MIF

WVM

Thas' all I'm sayin'.

#IAmTeamWEN  Heart

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I finally tried the FF CC. The consistency and performance seems to be similar to MIF. I guess part of the Wen experience is the different scents but in this case I actually like the FF version since I didn't care for the scent of MIF at all.

@Drythe, that's great!! Smiley Happy I'm glad that the new rice-based Fragrance Free (FF) works for you. For me it works exactly like the Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) which give my hair it's best results.

For some reason I thought you were among the Wenners who actually liked the MIF scent. I think I may the only one around who finds the MIF scent to be mild. I don't find it much of an aromatherapy experience, but I don't mind the scent. 

Drythe, I hope you and your family all stay warm and safe today. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

In the shower:

SAM CC that I use as BCC

3oz travel bottle of 613 CC

At the vanity:

TT Oil for face and hair

BGT CC for face

TT VTS for hair spray use some days.

TT SC - need a little bit each AM\

TT RTM for face and hair

Under the sink:

SHP mousse

TT mousse

613 mousse

SAM mousse

POM mousse

WWC mousse

@Kjelle, lol, you've got my vote for the Ultimate Wen Moussie girl!! Smiley Wink

-- bebe )

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

TT 

SHP

BGT

MIF

WVM

Thas' all I'm sayin'.

#IAmTeamWEN  Heart

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@Drythe, that's great!! Smiley Happy I'm glad that the new rice-based Fragrance Free (FF) works for you. For me it works exactly like the Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) which give my hair it's best results.

For some reason I thought you were among the Wenners who actually liked the MIF scent. I think I may the only one around who finds the MIF scent to be mild. I don't find it much of an aromatherapy experience, but I don't mind the scent. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 It was actually me who said that I finally tried the FF CC. Cat Tongue

But yeah, the MIF scent definitely isn't mild to me. It's bordering on being right up there with FAS.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

TT 

SHP

BGT

MIF

WVM

Thas' all I'm sayin'.

#IAmTeamWEN  Heart

-- bebe Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

But yeah, the MIF scent definitely isn't mild to me. It's bordering on being right up there with FAS.

@HSB1204, lol, it looks like I got a few posts mixed together... was really confused by the quick change areoud for the new rice-based FF CC. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

TT 

SHP

BGT

MIF

WVM

Thas' all I'm sayin'.

#IAmTeamWEN  Heart

-- bebe Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@HSB1204, lol, it looks like I got a few posts mixed together... was really confused by the quick change areoud for the new rice-based FF CC. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 WIth all these posts our user names start to look the same! Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

TT 

SHP

BGT

MIF

WVM

Thas' all I'm sayin'.

#IAmTeamWEN  Heart

-- bebe Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777  @HSB1204

Knew it wasn't me!  I love Chaz's scents, probably will skip FF!  Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras