WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - there may be BGT & MIF gallons this fall :)

[ Edited ]

Last week, Chaz presented the Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) and Mandarin Italian FIg (MIF) CC duo on the air, as well as the 613 and BGT duo on air.

Th BGT/MIF duo had been available last summer. -- It's a very good value since they each sell for $32.82 at QVC. It's also a great way to try the BGT and MIF formulas from the Restorative line (and it was how finally got to try both of them). 

___

As Chaz was presenting the BGT/MIF duo, he mentioned 613. Then he said: 

These are not offered in the gallons til the fall... October

Then Chaz circled the two duos with his arms and said.: 

Get these because when fall comes around, then you'll know. 

___

I felt that Chaz was being intentionally vague... but that he wanted to let us know to look out for MIF and BGT gallons again this fall. -- I think the 613 gallons are a pretty sure bet for this fall.

I think that that was the only presentation which Chaz has had for the BGT/MIF duo, so you may be able to watch that presentation on the product page for  WEN by Chaz Dean Cleansing Cond. Duo with Rice Protein.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Best Seller
QVC Price: $49.00    Featured Price: $44.46

___

Free Standard S&H
QVC Price: $55.00     Featured Price: $49.98
Available for 3 Easy Payments

___

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - there may be BGT & MIF gallons this fall :)

Well didn't they move BGT gallons to fall last year with the 613 ones? I remember the first year they offered the BGT gallons in June 2014 but then they said they wouldn't be available in June the next year. I don't really pay attention to the September gallon offerings because since I don't need those ones in a gallon, so I'm not sure what happened in 2015. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jaxs mom wrote:

Well didn't they move BGT gallons to fall last year with the 613 ones? I remember the first year they offered the BGT gallons in June 2014 but then they said they wouldn't be available in June the next year. I don't really pay attention to the September gallon offerings because since I don't need those ones in a gallon, so I'm not sure what happened in 2015. 

@jaxs mom, the Restorative gallons have had a bit of a bumpy ride. -- Here's the history: 

* June 2014 -- BGT gallons were offered for the first time and sold out by June 2nd. Chaz's salon stock was brought in and sold out by June 11th. 

* Fall 2015 -- Early on, Chaz confirmed that the 613 gallons would be offered in the fall and later confirmed that they would be available from September 19th through the end of October (unless they sold out first). -- He wanted to bring in BGT and MIF gallons, but QVC only gave their approval early that September. -- The brought in 7,500 each of BGT and MIF gallons. -- MIF gallons sold out around October 15th, BGT gallons sold out a week later, and the 613 gallons were available until the end of the month. 

During the Fall 2015 gallons presentations, Chaz said that he didn't know if/when the BGT and MIF gallons would be offered in 2016. 

I hadn't heard anything about the BGT/MIF gallons schedule until Chaz shared that information last week during one of his show. 

I don't purchase and of the Wen gallons, but I know that a number of folks would like to be able to purchase them again this year. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. So far, I haven't heard anything about whether the rice-based Fragrance Free (FF) gallons will also be available. -- The FF is basically a fragrance version of MIF. 

Valued Contributor

If there are ff or 319 gallons I'll jump on them....just sayin....
Trusted Contributor

So far I have purchased the restorative gallons every time! i might skip this fall, but I would recommend them. The first one lasted me an entire year and it was still fragrant and amazing.