WEN

Super Contributor

Re: Wen steal Thursday 7-25 WOW

At the end of his last Periscope on his b-day (7-23), Chaz talked about giving advice to his friend about using remoist for a leave-in at the roots for volume. I have never put leave-in at my roots, onlly at the the ends for moisture, but I did it this morning on my thick, curlly hair with FTP and it worked great givng me lift at the roots! He said it is because our new hair growth at the roots needs texture to lift and because it is just "virgin" hair, there is no texture. Great tip Chaz!

Respected Contributor

I normally only use TT on my scalp and I use it most every night since I cleanse any day I leave my house.

So, question - out of this Beauty Steal, which would be the best on the scalp when I am trying to promote growth?

Esteemed Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
Cherry blossom 500
Coconut lime 75
Fresh floral 1000
Honey lilac 400
Melon mint 1700
Tropical 200
Orange blossom 200

I'm seriously thinking about ordering the Summer Melon Mint, though there aren't many reviews that name that formula.

I just ordered this kit in SCLV in June, and got a SCB oil duo to join the STP duo cooling in the WEN annex, so don't want more of either of those. Have enough florals. That only leaves SMM.

I keep doing a mental oil & Remoist inventory and telling myself I don't need anything.  We'll see.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

So is this deal only good till 9pm eastern time today??

hmm.

Edit - also GMA deals has Aquis turbans & hair towels. Shipping is 4.95 - trying to decide if I need another one.

Trusted Contributor

sorry if any confusion - I never know anymore how long a beauty steal is available bur I guess yesterday they were just referring to 4 easy - pay but today of course it is 6.

also Chaz retweeted Gina will be on QVC2 at 7pm-