WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen schedule on QVC - June 23rd to June 30th

[ Edited ]

I think wendooters must have stayed up late last night, waited for Cooper to go to sleep, then grabbed the iPad and posted the upcoming Wen shows on QVC. I've listed the latest schedule below. Also, I've you can find links to this latest schedule in the Wen FAQ - the key Wen links (message #2) thread. Thanks, as always, Dooter!!! -- bebeSmiley Happy

NOTE: All times are Eastern Standard (ET) time. 

OTO listings -- I think Wen OTO's are very likely for the 11pm Wen shows on 6/25, 6/27 and 6/30. Since these are each the "last show of the day", the day's TSV will have already had it's final presentation... and that's when QVC generally starts offering hourly OTOs for the rest of the day. The 6/25 Wen OTO observation comes straight from Dooters, while the other Wen OTO observations come from me (and not Dooters... so they're not "official", just likely) -- bebeSmiley Happy 

------ 

Key Wen links -- WEN (QVC Wen forum) -- Wen 101 -- Wen FAQ - the key Wen links -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary ---- What Cleanser Did You Use Today? -- What Wen products did you use up, or open this week? ---- Benefits of Oils -- I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!! -- Women of Color WEN Users ---- wendooters -- Wenner's fur babies -- Rescue pup got a Wen bath ---- Wen TSVs going back to December 2009 -- WEN - June WEN Chat (2015) -- Wen schedule on QVC - June 23rd to June 30th - 

------ 

------ 

------ 

JUNE 23 -- TUESDAY 

------ 

------ 

-- 

8:00 PM - Tuesday Night Beauty -- Wen segment added on 6/23 w/ Gina Gannon

--

------ 

------ 

JUNE 25 -- THURSDAY 

------ 

------ 

-- 

* 2:00 PM - WEN by Chaz Dean 1 Hour Show -- show added on 6/23 w/ Gina Gannon
--

* 11:00 PM - WEN by Chaz Dean 1 Hour Show -- OTO very likely -- added 6/23 w/ Gannon

--

------
JUNE 26 -- FRIDAY
------
------
--
* 12:00 PM - Q Check 
--
* 11:00 PM - Friday Night Beauty 

--

------
------
JUNE 27 -- SATURDAY
------
------ 
--
* 1:00 AM - WEN by Chaz Dean 1 Hour Show
--
* 7:00 AM - AM Beauty
--
* 10:00 AM - Saturday Morning Q
--
* 11:00 PM - WEN by Chaz Dean 1 Hour Show -- OTO very likely 

-- 

------

------ 
JUNE 28th -- SUNDAY 
------
------
--
* 9:00 AM - Sunday's with Carolyn & Dan
--
* 7:00 PM - WEN by Chaz Dean 2 Hour Show 

-- 

------
------
JUNE 29th -- MONDAY
------
------
--
* 1:00 AM - WEN by Chaz Dean 1 Hour Show -- show cancelled on 6/23
--
* 6:00 AM - Fashionably Early with Pat & Jayne 

-- 

12:00 PM - Q Check -- Wen segment added on 6/23
--
* 6:00 PM - WEN by Chaz Dean 1 Hour Show
-- 
* 10:00 PM - PM Style 

-- 

------
------
JUNE 30th -- TUESDAY
------
------ 
--
* 12:00 AM - At Home Salon and Spa
--
* 3:00 AM - Beauty IQ
--
* 10:00 AM - A Host of Beauty Favorites
--
* 6:00 PM - A Host of Beauty Favorites
--

-- 

------
------
NOTES (from wendooters):  June 21st -- So my WEN friends... Here's the latest update.... BUT, these come with a disclaimer from me. Who knows? Those Q people may add, may change, may do all sorts of things but what I don't think they'll do is send Team WEN home early. Or let them sleep.... Don't get me wrong, I've had some exercise while she's home but in this heat not much. Good news is no treadmill during heat wave. Bad news, still no rain. This horse wants a beach day. Maybe July will be my lucky month. ---- June 23rd -- Well, you can't say I didn't tell you ahead of time. WEN shows and hits are changing again. I'll put up the latest list but I can assure you it's probably changing as I steal it. You'll love the two shows added on 6/25 with Miss Gina Gannon because they're easy pay shows and have some surprises. I don't know, are OTO'S a surprise? NOT that I'm saying there are any. I didn't get to hear much because while she still came out and kicked my butt in today's workout she took the phone call far away from my prying ears.... 
------
------ 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Wen schedule on QVC - June 26th to June 30th

i hope one of these OTO's will be the CLV SC and Mousse

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen schedule on QVC - June 23rd to June 30th

I think wendooters must have stayed up late last night, waited for Cooper to go to sleep, then grabbed the iPad and posted the upcoming Wen shows on QVC. I've listed the latest schedule below. Also, I've you can find links to this latest schedule in the Wen FAQ - the key Wen links (message #2) thread. Thanks, as always, Dooter!!! -- bebeSmiley Happy

OTO listings -- I think Wen OTO's are very likely for the 11pm Wen shows on 6/25, 6/27 and 6/30. Since these are each the "last show of the day", the day's TSV will have already had it's final presentation... and that's when QVC generally starts offering hourly OTOs for the rest of the day. The 6/25 Wen OTO observation comes straight from Dooters, while the other Wen OTO observations come from me (and not Dooters... so they're not "official", just likely) -- bebeSmiley Happy 

------ 

Key Wen links -- WEN (QVC Wen forum) -- Wen FAQ - the key Wen links -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary ---- What Cleanser Did You Use Today? -- What Wen products did you use up, or open this week? ---- Benefits of Oils -- I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!! -- Women of Color WEN Users ---- wendooters -- Wenner's fur babies -- Rescue pup got a Wen bath ---- Wen TSVs going back to December 2009 -- WEN - June WEN Chat (2015) -- Wen schedule on QVC - June 23rd to June 30th - 

------ 

------ 

------ 

JUNE 25 -- THURSDAY 

------ 

------ 

-- 

* 2:00 PM - WEN by Chaz Dean 1 Hour Show -- show added on 6/23 w/ Gina Gannon
--

* 11:00 PM - WEN by Chaz Dean 1 Hour Show -- OTO very likely -- added 6/23 w/ Gannon

--

------
JUNE 26 -- FRIDAY
------
------
--
--

--

------
------
JUNE 27 -- SATURDAY
------
------ 
--
--
--
--

-- 

------

------ 
JUNE 28th -- SUNDAY 
------
------
--
--

-- 

------
------
JUNE 29th -- MONDAY
------
------
--
* 1:00 AM - WEN by Chaz Dean 1 Hour Show -- show cancelled on 6/23
--

-- 

--
-- 

-- 

------
------
JUNE 30th -- TUESDAY
------
------ 
--
--
--
--
--

-- 

------
------
NOTES (from wendooters):  June 21st -- So my WEN friends... Here's the latest update.... BUT, these come with a disclaimer from me. Who knows? Those Q people may add, may change, may do all sorts of things but what I don't think they'll do is send Team WEN home early. Or let them sleep.... Don't get me wrong, I've had some exercise while she's home but in this heat not much. Good news is no treadmill during heat wave. Bad news, still no rain. This horse wants a beach day. Maybe July will be my lucky month. ---- June 23rd -- Well, you can't say I didn't tell you ahead of time. WEN shows and hits are changing again. I'll put up the latest list but I can assure you it's probably changing as I steal it. You'll love the two shows added on 6/25 with Miss Gina Gannon because they're easy pay shows and have some surprises. I don't know, are OTO'S a surprise? NOT that I'm saying there are any. I didn't get to hear much because while she still came out and kicked my butt in today's workout she took the phone call far away from my prying ears.... 
------
------ 

Valued Contributor

Can't wait for Thursday shows!👍🏻
Respected Contributor

I definitely may take advantage of any upcoming OTO's if it is something that I will use even if I don't currently need it.  It all depends on what the OTO's may be.  I would imagine that at least one of the OTO's we will see is the CLV styling creme and mousse.  I have no idea of what other products may be a OTO?  Any ideas of what could be offered? 

Honored Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

I definitely may take advantage of any upcoming OTO's if it is something that I will use even if I don't currently need it.  It all depends on what the OTO's may be.  I would imagine that at least one of the OTO's we will see is the CLV styling creme and mousse.  I have no idea of what other products may be a OTO?  Any ideas of what could be offered? 

Susan, earlier this week, I think someone posted some possible info on one of the likely upcoming Wen OTOs. Unfortunately, with all the new forum confusion going on I just don't remember who the poster was or what they said. Maybe someone else will remember. 

I don't know if Dooters can be of much help here because I think he's busy herding cats. Good luck with that Dooters!! -- bebeSmiley Wink

--

June 22nd, from Dooters' facebook page: 

Wen Dooters

Additional updates to come from what I overheard today while we were hanging out. Just trying to nail it all down. Like herding cats. Trust me, I've tried herding cats. Not easy.

Valued Contributor

I can't wait to see what the OTO's are.  Like you Susan, I will purchase if I think I will use it.  I don't really need anything right now, but with the crazy-good prices, it's worth it.

Honored Contributor

OTO listings -- I think Wen OTO's are very likely for the 11pm Wen shows on 6/27 and 6/30. Since these are each the "last show of the day", the day's TSV will have already had it's final presentation... and that's when QVC generally starts offering hourly OTOs for the rest of the day. -- FYI, we had two Wen OTOs yesterday, June 25th. -- The two upcoming Wen OTO observations come from me (and not Dooters... so they're not "official", just likely) -- bebeSmiley Happy 

------ 

Key Wen links -- WEN (QVC Wen forum) -- Wen FAQ - the key Wen links -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary ---- What Cleanser Did You Use Today? -- What Wen products did you use up, or open this week? ---- Benefits of Oils -- I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!! -- Women of Color WEN Users ---- wendooters -- Wenner's fur babies -- Rescue pup got a Wen bath ---- Wen TSVs going back to December 2009 -- WEN - June WEN Chat (2015) -- Wen schedule on QVC - June 23rd to June 30th - 

------ 

------ 

------
JUNE 26 -- FRIDAY
------
------
--
--

--

------
------
JUNE 27 -- SATURDAY
------
------ 
--
--
--
--

-- 

------

------ 
JUNE 28th -- SUNDAY 
------
------
--
--

-- 

------
------
JUNE 29th -- MONDAY
------
------
--
* 1:00 AM - WEN by Chaz Dean 1 Hour Show -- show cancelled on 6/23
--

-- 

--
-- 

-- 

------
------
JUNE 30th -- TUESDAY
------
------ 
--
--
--
--
--

-- 

------
------
NOTES (from wendooters):  June 21st -- So my WEN friends... Here's the latest update.... BUT, these come with a disclaimer from me. Who knows? Those Q people may add, may change, may do all sorts of things but what I don't think they'll do is send Team WEN home early. Or let them sleep.... Don't get me wrong, I've had some exercise while she's home but in this heat not much. Good news is no treadmill during heat wave. Bad news, still no rain. This horse wants a beach day. Maybe July will be my lucky month. ---- June 23rd -- Well, you can't say I didn't tell you ahead of time. WEN shows and hits are changing again. I'll put up the latest list but I can assure you it's probably changing as I steal it. You'll love the two shows added on 6/25 with Miss Gina Gannon because they're easy pay shows and have some surprises. I don't know, are OTO'S a surprise? NOT that I'm saying there are any. I didn't get to hear much because while she still came out and kicked my butt in today's workout she took the phone call far away from my prying ears.... 
------
------ 

Respected Contributor

Since the SCLV styling products haven't been offered yet, I would guess that the mousse and styling creme duo will be one of the upcoming OTO's.  Not sure what the other one would be though.  Any ideas? 

Honored Contributor

I just checked Dooter's facebook page and the early morning monday show is back in the schedule: 

* 6/29 - 1:00 AM - WEN by Chaz Dean 1 Hour Show

Other than that, there are no changes to the schedule. As always, thanks Dooters!! And have fun herding those cats!! -- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. I was thinking of going with a cat avatar for my Wen page... not so sure nowSmiley Wink

____

------ 

Key Wen links -- WEN (QVC Wen forum) -- Wen 101 -- Wen FAQ - the key Wen links -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary ---- What Cleanser Did You Use Today? -- What Wen products did you use up, or open this week? ---- Benefits of Oils -- I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!! -- Women of Color WEN Users ---- wendooters -- Wenner's fur babies -- Rescue pup got a Wen bath ---- Wen TSVs going back to December 2009 -- WEN - June WEN Chat (2015) -- Wen schedule on QVC - June 23rd to June 30th - 

------ 

------ 

------
JUNE 26 -- FRIDAY
------
------ 
--

--

------
------
JUNE 27 -- SATURDAY
------
------ 
--
--
--
--

-- 

------

------ 
JUNE 28th -- SUNDAY 
------
------
--
--

-- 

------
------
JUNE 29th -- MONDAY
------
------
--
* 1:00 AM - WEN by Chaz Dean 1 Hour Show - show cancelled on 6/23 - 6/26 back on schedule
--

-- 

* 12:00 PM - Q Check -- Wen segment added on 6/23
--
-- 

-- 

------
------
JUNE 30th -- TUESDAY
------
------ 
--
--
--
--
--

-- 

------

------
NOTES (from wendooters):  June 21st -- So my WEN friends... Here's the latest update.... BUT, these come with a disclaimer from me. Who knows? Those Q people may add, may change, may do all sorts of things but what I don't think they'll do is send Team WEN home early. Or let them sleep.... Don't get me wrong, I've had some exercise while she's home but in this heat not much. Good news is no treadmill during heat wave. Bad news, still no rain. This horse wants a beach day. Maybe July will be my lucky month. ---- June 23rd -- Well, you can't say I didn't tell you ahead of time. WEN shows and hits are changing again. I'll put up the latest list but I can assure you it's probably changing as I steal it. You'll love the two shows added on 6/25 with Miss Gina Gannon because they're easy pay shows and have some surprises. I don't know, are OTO'S a surprise? NOT that I'm saying there are any. I didn't get to hear much because while she still came out and kicked my butt in today's workout she took the phone call far away from my prying ears.... June 26th -- Just got the rest of June (as it stands now) so here it is?
------