WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen schedule on QVC - June 23rd to June 30th

[ Edited ]

______  

NOTE: All times are Eastern Standard (ET) time. 

OTO listings -- I think a Wen OTO is very likely for the 11pm Wen shows on 6/30. Since this is the "last show of the day", the day's TSV will have already had it's final presentation... and that's when QVC generally starts offering hourly OTOs for the rest of the day. This Wen OTO observation come from me (and not Dooters... so it's not "official", just likely). 

You can find links to this latest schedule in the Wen FAQ - the key Wen links (message #2) or the  Wen 101 (message #2 ) threads. -- bebe Smiley Happy

------ 

Key Wen links -- WEN (QVC Wen forum) -- Wen 101 -- Wen FAQ - the key Wen links -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary ---- What Cleanser Did You Use Today? -- What Wen products did you use up, or open this week? ---- Benefits of Oils -- I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!! -- Women of Color WEN Users ---- wendooters -- Wenner's fur babies -- Rescue pup got a Wen bath ---- Wen TSVs going back to December 2009 -- June 2015 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered -- June special products, kits & pricing -- WEN - June WEN Chat (2015) -- Wen schedule on QVC - June 23rd to June 30th - 

------ 

------

------ 
JUNE 28th -- SUNDAY 
------
------
--
* 9:00 AM - Sunday's with Carolyn & Dan
--
* 7:00 PM - WEN by Chaz Dean 2 Hour Show 

-- 

------
------
JUNE 29th -- MONDAY
------
------
--
* 1:00 AM - WEN by Chaz Dean 1 Hour Show - show cancelled on 6/23 - 6/26 back on schedule
--
* 6:00 AM - Fashionably Early with Pat & Jayne 

-- 

* 12:00 PM - Q Check -- Wen segment added on 6/23
--
* 6:00 PM - WEN by Chaz Dean 1 Hour Show
-- 
* 10:00 PM - PM Style 

-- 

------
------
JUNE 30th -- TUESDAY
------
------ 
--
* 12:00 AM - At Home Salon and Spa
--
* 3:00 AM - Beauty IQ
--
* 10:00 AM - A Host of Beauty Favorites
--
* 6:00 PM - A Host of Beauty Favorites
--
* 11:00 PM - WEN by Chaz Dean 1 Hour Show -- OTO very likely  

-- 

------

------
NOTES (from wendooters):   June 26th -- Just got the rest of June (as it stands now) so here it is.
------

------

Honored Contributor

______  

OTO listings -- I think a Wen OTO is very likely for the 11pm Wen shows on 6/30. Since this is the "last show of the day", the day's TSV will have already had it's final presentation... and that's when QVC generally starts offering hourly OTOs for the rest of the day. This Wen OTO observation come from me (and not Dooters... so it's not "official", just likely). 

You can find links to this latest schedule in the Wen FAQ - the key Wen links (message #2) or the  Wen 101 (message #2 ) threads. -- bebe Smiley Happy

------ 

Key Wen links -- WEN (QVC Wen forum) -- Wen 101 -- Wen FAQ - the key Wen links -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary ---- What Cleanser Did You Use Today? -- What Wen products did you use up, or open this week? ---- Benefits of Oils -- I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!! -- Women of Color WEN Users ---- wendooters -- Wenner's fur babies -- Rescue pup got a Wen bath ---- Wen TSVs going back to December 2009 -- June 2015 - Running Tally of Wen GallonsOrdered -- June special products, kits & pricing -- WEN - June WEN Chat (2015) -- Wen schedule on QVC - June 23rd to June 30th - 

------ 

------

------ 
JUNE 28th -- SUNDAY 
------
------
--
* 9:00 AM - Sunday's with Carolyn & Dan
--
* 7:00 PM - WEN by Chaz Dean 2 Hour Show 

-- 

------
------
JUNE 29th -- MONDAY
------
------
--
* 1:00 AM - WEN by Chaz Dean 1 Hour Show - show cancelled on 6/23 - 6/26 back on schedule
--

-- 

--
-- 

-- 

------
------
JUNE 30th -- TUESDAY
------
------ 
--
--
--
--
--

-- 

------

------
NOTES (from wendooters):   June 26th -- Just got the rest of June (as it stands now) so here it is.
------

------

Honored Contributor

______  

You can find links to this latest schedule in the Wen FAQ - the key Wen links (message #2) or the  Wen 101 (message #2 ) threads. -- bebe Smiley Happy

------ 

Key Wen links -- WEN (QVC Wen forum) -- Wen 101 -- Wen FAQ - the key Wen links -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary ---- What Cleanser Did You Use Today? -- What Wen products did you use up, or open this week? ---- Benefits of Oils -- I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!! -- Women of Color WEN Users ---- wendooters -- Wenner's fur babies -- Rescue pup got a Wen bath ---- Wen TSVs going back to December 2009 -- June 2015 - Running Tally of Wen GallonsOrdered -- June special products, kits & pricing -- WEN - June WEN Chat (2015) -- Wen schedule on QVC - June 23rd to June 30th - 

------ 

------
------
JUNE 29th -- MONDAY
------
------
--
* 1:00 AM - WEN by Chaz Dean 1 Hour Show 
--

-- 

--
-- 

-- 

------
------
JUNE 30th -- TUESDAY
------
------ 
--
--
--
--
--

-- 

------

------
------

------

Respected Contributor

If they have another OTO I can't imagine what would be offered?  Does anyone have any ideas of what might it could be?  I don't remember having so many good values in any month since I have been using Wen for almost 2 years.  Some really great deals have been offered this month and I was tempted by many of the offers but resisted.  I can't justify spending so much money in any one month since I really can't afford it. 

Esteemed Contributor

Wouldn't it be nice if they the oils as a OTO? Maybe we will find out later today if there will be a OTO - bebe777 has been keeping us posted as well as a few others

Valued Contributor

Riley1-the home & away oil kit was offered at an event price of $49.98 on 6-13. It included a 4oz and 2oz oil although the item description said it was a 1oz. It is still available at $5 more.
Honored Contributor

______  

OTO listings -- I think a Wen OTO is very likely for the FINAL 11pm Wen shows on June 30th. Since this is the "last show of the day", the day's TSV will have already had it's final presentation... and that's when QVC generally starts offering hourly OTOs for the rest of the day. This Wen OTO observation come from me (and not Dooters... so it's not "official", just likely). 

------
------
JUNE 30th -- TUESDAY
------
------ 
--
--
--
--
--

-- 

------

------ 

------

------