WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - please describe Lavender Treatment Oil scent

@Susan25 wrote:

@CalMom wrote:

I honestly  do not know how people can tolerate both the lavendar or the tea tree Wen Scents.

For those that are trying Wen for the first time, I would avoid these two scents as they are the most difficult to tolerate.

JMO

I definitely agree with you about the scent of lavender.  It was one of the first formulas that I ordered and I found it very drying and I also couldn't tolerate the scent.  I am also not a fan of floral scents but I love SOB, (I don't consider SOB a very floral scent).  I also didn't try the new spring seasonal since I don't really like like floral scents.  I can get back headaches from scents that don't agree with me.  I used up the lavender cc by mixing it with other formulas. 

I do agree that tea tree is a very strong scent but at least for me, it has become one of my favorite Wen formulas.  The tea tree oil is my favorite overnight oil treatment. 

Yes, the Lavender scent isn't my thing either. I don't really mind the TT scent that much but the Lavender scent is the worst. It also dried my hair out like crazy so I can't imagine that I'd like the oil