WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen pink peony

[ Edited ]

@a WEN Angel wrote:

I really smell the Peony , I love the flower so much and it reminds me of it!  

I also found a candle at a local floral/garden shop - Terrain in Glen Mills and matches Chaz's PJP so I am in heaven!

My NBT of the PJP and the fragrance are being delivered today & I am so happy!!

I smelled the tester of the PJP NBT on my last salon visit and fell in love { tried to jokely sneak it home too} 

@a WEN Angel does the NBT smell just like the CC? Also, please let us know what you think about the perfume. I want to know if you can smell pineapple! Smiley LOL

I love peonies too. In fact, I love many flowers- they are beautiful and smell great. I am just not a huge floral person in terms of perfumes and body products. Weird, huh?

Super Contributor

@HappyDaze - will do tonight ! 

#IamTeamWen
Super Contributor

ok - my bottle was cold, so I think will warm up & be differrent.

I think what the "pineapple" people might smell is the cucucmber/lavender in the lower notes of the fragrance.

The NBT smells much lighter than the CC & RTM but in the same family

hope that helps @HappyDaze

#IamTeamWen
Valued Contributor

I received my PJP NBT and EDP yesterday - wearing the EDP today and absolutely love it. I gave it a 5 star review (which so far isn't showing).  I sprayed it on this morning at 4:30 AM and now at 2:30 PM I can still smell it, very softly.  I didn't find it overpowering, although I guess some may.  Very glad I bought this OTO.  I like it more than the SHL EDP, which disappointed me a little.  Can't wait to use the NBT!