WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - photo celebration for Pink Jasmine Peony CC

[ Edited ]

in celebration of Chaz's brand new upcoming Pink Jasmine Peony Cleansing Conditioner...

___

Pink Jasmine 

___

Peonies 

___

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen - a photo celebration for Pink Jasmine Peony CC

These pictures are so pretty.   Just  what my winter weary, snow sore body neededSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen - photo celebration for Pink Jasmine Peony CC

Oh my! I REALLY going to faint.................Smiley HappyHeartHeartHeartHeartSmiley Happy

images.jpg

Respected Contributor

Great idea Bebe..i bet this will fly out the door..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The photo of the jasmine below comes from a website called Bois de Jasmin. -- I don't know very much about perfume (lol, just which perfumes I like), but I thought the web page has some very interesting things to say about jasmine and about fragrance in general.

From skimming the site very quickly, it looks as though the website writer has some good credentials. Below are three web pages from the site which have to do with jasmine: 

http://boisdejasmin.com/2006/02/fragrance_revie.html  

http://boisdejasmin.com/note/jasmine  

http://boisdejasmin.com/note/jasmine-2-2

I know I started this thread as a photo thread, but feel free to add info on any other perfume sites that your like... lol, or anything else that you think is interesting about the wenderful world of perfume. It's all good -- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Pink Jasmine 

___

Respected Contributor

@bebe777   Just wondering about this. Since many of us had to log in using a different nickname recently.....when you notify people, their nicknames have been changed. Often just by a little but the system would not accept the same spelling or use of capital letters.

Honored Contributor

@CalMom wrote:

@bebe777   Just wondering about this. Since many of us had to log in using a different nickname recently.....when you notify people, their nicknames have been changed. Often just by a little but the system would not accept the same spelling or use of capital letters.

@CalMom, thank you so much for mentioning this, because I hadn't thought about this. After Chaz's visit is over tomorrow, I will start a thread and ask folks to let me know if they have made a name change so that I can add their new name to the Wen Alerts Notification List.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

bebe777, great pics!   Hate to tell ya Chaz but the "peonies" on your new pretty pink bottle are actually ranunculus. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rrvg wrote:

bebe777, great pics!   Hate to tell ya Chaz but the "peonies" on your new pretty pink bottle are actually ranunculus. 

Woman LOL  I knew that! Not that I knew what "ranunculus" were, but I thought those were "strange" peonies. I thought, they must of been a different variety of peony.

peony3.jpg

Here is PEONY, I know of.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

ranunculus:

WEN by Chaz Dean 32 oz. Pink Jasmine Peony Cleansing Cond.

PEONY: