WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - periscope - Chaz's latest video streams

@Kjelle wrote:

Aaaaaahhhh!!! They just accidentally Periscoped the new 319 CC! YAY!! I know he wanted it a secret so I didn't start a whole thread. Someone will have to read this one.. So fire up the debit cards for the TSV on March 19!

@Kjelle Ok so now I am confused...The new 319 CC is different from FF CC?  I thougt the 319 was a body product...(it may be a slow day in my brain..LOL)

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

Aaaaaahhhh!!! They just accidentally Periscoped the new 319 CC! YAY!! I know he wanted it a secret so I didn't start a whole thread. Someone will have to read this one.. So fire up the debit cards for the TSV on March 19!

@Kjelle Ok so now I am confused...The new 319 CC is different from FF CC?  I thougt the 319 was a body product...(it may be a slow day in my brain..LOL)

I'm confused as well. Why do we need a 319 CC when we have the FF CC? So we'll have two fragrance free CCs?

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

I'm confused as well. Why do we need a 319 CC when we have the FF CC? So we'll have two fragrance free CCs?

@HSB1204 @quadmimi OK. Currently we do only have a  319 NBT. Many of us want a 319 CC for the same reasons we wanted the NBT. As an alternative to 613. 319 is soy based as 613 is. The FF is rice based. We all need different things. Rice doesn't have enough moisture for some people. The next WEN TSV is on 3/19. It had to be a 319 CC, and now we know it will be.

Check out @bebe777 here. It is all explained. Wen - fragrance free - soy-based 319 NBT & rice-base

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @Kjelle.  I love to know what's coming up.  I wonder if he will include the 319 body treatment  with this.  Is the video still up?

Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@HSB1204 @quadmimi OK. Currently we do only have a  319 NBT. Many of us want a 319 CC for the same reasons we wanted the NBT. As an alternative to 613. 319 is soy based as 613 is. The FF is rice based. We all need different things. Rice doesn't have enough moisture for some people. The next WEN TSV is on 3/19. It had to be a 319 CC, and now we know it will be.

Check out @bebe777 here. It is all explained. Wen - fragrance free - soy-based 319 NBT & rice-base

Ok so the 319 is a soy FF and the current FF is rice based...I am starting to need a spread sheet next to me, but it's for a good reason!....Smiley Happy Thank you...(I was just working on not calling PJP-PBJ....!

Respected Contributor

@lrmuffin wrote:

Thanks, @Kjelle.  I love to know what's coming up.  I wonder if he will include the 319 body treatment  with this.  Is the video still up?

@lrmuffin They show at the very beginning of "It's Finally Here"

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@Kjelle Thanks! That makes sense. Not sure I'll be interested in trying the 319 CC then since my hair isn't really a fan of 613 most of the time. I can use the rice protein CCs more often but still not that often before they dry out my hair.

Esteemed Contributor

Is it possible to post a link to this Periscope, @Kjelle? I can't find it. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

LOL I was confused awhile back too but bebe and bruingirl clarified it for us.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

LOL I was confused awhile back too but bebe and bruingirl clarified it for us.

Unless Chaz comes out with more # products, then I stick with my spread sheet taped next to my computer!...Smiley Happy