WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - periscope - Chaz's latest video streams

[ Edited ]

___

___

QVC Finale farewell (with Wen models and Shawn) -- expires tonight (9/6) at 11:57pm ET...

___

___

Back at Chaz's PA home, celebration with Joanne & Team Wen -- expires tomorrow (9/7) at 1:15am ET... 

LIVE on #Periscope: Thank u Toast... 🍹🍹💫✨💫🍹💫💫💫💫 https://www.periscope.tv/w/aLvDajMzMDQyOHwxWmtKekRMTWRFckt2rWhVt1vH4FX3lQyc-7B5YjpFgKjQpiEGlKIwGLmA4...

___

___

Leaving on a jet plane... Chaz, Joanne, Angel doggies, & Team Wen head back to LA -- expires tomorrow (9/7) at 7:59am ET...

___

___

Embedded image
Embedded image

___

___

Embedded image
Embedded image

___

___

Trusted Contributor

So sweet! I love seeing those precious pups.

Respected Contributor

Maybe someone already commented, but on the Beach Recap stream, he was very interested to have the pineapple held up for him so he could get in close to it and screen capture it. That is exactly the kind of thing he uses for his labels. 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Since people were asking about periscope, I thought I'd move this up. 

I set up this thread becasue I thought in might make it easier to consolidate all the periscope alerts on a single thread.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Suz585 has an appointment this afternoon as 3:45pm ET at chaz's salon with Chaz as per Suz585's message #55 from her Bucket List thread!! Smiley Happy

Yay Suz585 and Chaz!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Our Suz585 from our Wen forum is on periscope live now!!! 

LIVE on #Periscope: Periscope Suzanne is in the House.. https://www.periscope.tv/w/aXp5aTMzMDQyOHwxQmR4WXpnWVlMTUtYhXWEa_3FZCcojGe07B4y2UobtLP7uD9X5mO57znwJ...

__

NOTE:  If they take a break, for whatever reason, and then continue then you will need to look on the https://mobile.twitter.com/chazdean page for the latest, newest live video feed.

__

Suz585 is going to try to have her appointment periscoped live if possible. -- Since some  Wenners don't use periscope, I thought I'd include the information that I have about periscope below. 

If the appointment is periscoped from Chaz's salon, you should be able to watch it on Chaz's twitter page -- either live or after the fact -- for the next 24 hours and hopefully someone will post a link to it. -- https://mobile.twitter.com/chazdean  

If you want to join in the live periscope conversation, you will need to install the PERISCOPE APP to your cellphone (see info below). 

__

Note: This is an earlier periscope video for today which was done before Suz585 arrived -- It started at 2:55pm and just ended at 3:18pm ET (Chaz was doing his hair and getting ready).

__

CHAZ'S PERISCOPE VIDEO FEEDS 

I thought I'd create a thread for sharing the information about the latest fun videos Chaz has streamed on periscope. Since the videos are only available for 24 hours, I thought it would be a good idea to have one thread where Wenners knew they could easily find them. Chaz tends to stream a lot of live feeds so, of course, there's not enough time in the day to watch them all. But there have been some really interesting videos which people have been disappointed to have missed (i.e. a tour of Chaz's home office & Wen chemistry lab, a tour of the Wen offices at his salon, Chaz's summer party, dog training with Cesar Millan, etc.) 

It's easy to follow Chaz's latest videos on periscope: 

Just google: twitter chaz dean -- the first link will take you to Chaz's twitter page (https://mobile.twitter.com/chazdean -- periscope is a division of twitter).

* if you just would like to watch Chaz's latest videos, you don't have to join twitter. 

* Just click on any of the links to any of the twitter posts which are labeled periscope. It's that simple. Smiley Happy

Periscope videos only seem to stay up for 24 hours. So if someone shares information about a new Chaz video on periscope and you would like to watch it, then you should watch it as soon as you can. Most of the time people forget to mention how much longer a particular video will be available. -- In the top right had corner of every periscope video, the number of hours that each video has been active is listed (e.g. 4 hrs, 15 hrs, 22 hrs, etc.).

When you post information about a new periscope video, it would be great if you could include:

a) what time it is right now along with your time zone (i.e. EST, CST, MST, or PST). 

b) how many hours the particular Chaz video has been up for.

You can also join twitter (and then afterwards join periscope) and automatically receive alerts when Chaz is live on periscope. -- I have an iPhone, so I clicked on the Apple Store and added the periscope app to my iPhone. -- If you follow Chaz on periscope, your smartphone, will send you an alert when he is streaming live on periscope (it won't send alerts to your laptop though). Some days there are a LOT of alerts! (information courtesy of Beautoxica). -- This option allows you to ask Chaz questions about Wen, including information about upcoming products. It's great because frequently he shares advance information right on the spot. Please make sure to bring back this Wenformation and share it with the rest of the Wen forum. Smiley Happy 

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen FAQ - Wen 101 Wen News - periscope - QVC WEN forum - Wen Abbreviations Glossary

Honored Contributor

oh fun!!! I hope they show her after- I really want to see that! She looks great and boy those pups are spoiled!!!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the links @bebe777 That was fun Smiley Very Happy

I really wanna see the after too, hope they do another one Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Suz585 is back live on periscope... 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 I will just wait until someone posts a link. I still don't understand how to watch these live or find the links! I bet her hair looks great! I hope she is having a great time. Is @bruingirl there too??