WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - periscope - Chaz's latest video streams

@quadmimi wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Oh boy! Now she'll HAVE TO fall in love with PJP! Oh Mimi-Mimi...

I love this @quadmimi!

Oh thank you....I think I am just going to be one of those that "falls in love" then decides to try another scent, then "falls in love" again, so I guess I will work thru PJP, then when Fall hits, I can start over again...LOL

But if we are FleaMKT, we have a "store" to pick from..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi Tis true, I have 1 of nearly everything & more than 1 of many things Smiley Embarassed

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Chaz hasn't periscoped much during his QVC visit but below are four videos that you can still watch (they only stay up for 24 hours). -- I haven't watched them yet, so I don't have any information about them.

If you you watch any of them, it would be great if you could let everyone else know if they're particularly good to watch. Thanks! Smiley Happy

Also, the ins and outs of accessing periscope videos seem to have changed a bit recently. Just below the periscope links I've included updated periscope instructions (I've also updated the periscope information which is in the very first post of this thread).

-- bebe Smiley Happy

notifications (because I know you two have trouble accessing periscope *s*): @HappyDaze @Drythe

___

ETA (at 5:47pm ET) -- I just watched a bit of the videos and unfortunately, it's nothing particularly special (videos follow this summary): 

* P2 Coming along -- Chaz at his PA house talking to the contractors about the remodel which is currently in progress. 

* P2 update #wen #renovation #pa -- Chaz selecting tiles for his PA house at a store.

* Making fresh veggie juice -- there doesn't seem to be video, so I didn't listen to it (because it's an hour long)

* How to make WEN Bath Experience -- again there's no video only audio (it's 5 minutes long) -- Chaz makes a bath concoction for Albany.

____

Chaz Dean ‏@CHAZDEAN -- created on monday, February 22nd at 11:12am ET / 8:12am PT

____

Chaz Dean ‏@CHAZDEAN -- created on monday, February 22nd at 10:57am ET / 7:57am PT

____

These two periscope videos are still up but you will need to click on Chaz's periscope page to watch them: https://www.periscope.tv/CHAZDEAN

* Making fresh veggie juice -- created on *sunday* February 21st, probably around 10am ET / 7am PT -- (about 18 hours ago as of 4pm ET)

* How to make WEN Bath Experience -- created on *sunday* February 21st, probably around noon ET / 9am PT -- (about 20 hours ago as of 4pm ET)

____

UPDATED PERISCOPE INSTRUCTIONS 

I thought I'd create a thread for sharing the information about the latest fun videos Chaz has streamed on periscope. Since the videos are only available for 24 hours, I thought it would be a good idea to have one thread where Wenners knew they could easily find them. Chaz tends to stream a lot of live feeds so, of course, there's not enough time in the day to watch them all. But there have been some really interesting videos which people have been disappointed to have missed (i.e. a tour of Chaz's home office & Wen chemistry lab, a tour of the Wen offices at his salon, Chaz's summer party, dog training with Cesar Millan, etc.) 

___

It's easy to follow Chaz's latest videos on periscope: 

This is the direct link to Chaz's periscope page -- https://www.periscope.tv/CHAZDEAN -- from here you can just click on the link to any of Chaz's periscope videos from the past day.

* if you just would like to watch Chaz's latest videos, you don't have to join periscope. -- Just click on any of the links. It's that simple.

* When you are on the individual video page, all you need to do is click on the periscope video to watch it. 

___

Sharing Chaz's periscope videos with the Wen forum

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a way to cut and paste these video clips in order to share them in the Wen forum. -- The work around is to go to Chaz Dean's twitter page (periscope is a division of twitter) and cut and paste the periscope video clip information from this page... off course, this page also has all of Chaz's tweets on it as well. -- Note: for some unknown reason, the most recent periscope clips don't always seem to be on this page.

This is Chaz's twitter page -- https://mobile.twitter.com/chazdean 

* if you just would like to watch Chaz's latest videos, you don't have to join twitter. 

* Just click on any of the links to any of the twitter posts which are labeled periscope. It's that simple. 

* When you are on the individual video page, all you need to do is click on the periscope video to watch it. 

___

Periscope videos only seem to stay up for 24 hours. So if someone shares information about a new Chaz video on periscope and you would like to watch it, then you should watch it as soon as you can. Most of the time people forget to mention how much longer a particular video will be available. -- In the top right had corner of every periscope video, the number of hours that each video has been active is listed (e.g. 4 hrs, 15 hrs, 22 hrs, etc.).

When you post information about a new periscope video, it would be great if you could include:

a) what time it is right now along with your time zone (i.e. EST, CST, MST, or PST). 

b) how many hours the particular Chaz video has been up for.

You can also join periscope and automatically receive alerts when Chaz is live on periscope. -- I have an iPhone, so I clicked on the Apple Store and added the periscope app to my iPhone. -- If you follow Chaz on periscope, your smartphone, will send you an alert when he is streaming live on periscope (it won't send alerts to your laptop though). Some days there are a LOT of alerts! (information courtesy of Beautoxica). -- This option allows you to ask Chaz questions about Wen, including information about upcoming products. It's great because frequently he shares advance information right on the spot. Please make sure to bring back this Wenformation and share it with the rest of the Wen forum. Smiley Happy 

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen FAQ - Wen 101 periscope - Wen Abbreviations Glossary

Honored Contributor

Chaz is live on periscope right now in the "Getting my final Blowout by Tony..." video. -- bebe Smiley Happy

___

This is the direct link to Chaz's periscope page -- https://www.periscope.tv/CHAZDEAN -- from here you can just click on the link to any of Chaz's periscope videos from the past day.

* if you just would like to watch Chaz's latest videos, you don't have to join periscope. -- Just click on any of the links. It's that simple.

___

Honored Contributor

____  

I thought I'd create a thread for sharing the information about the latest fun videos Chaz has streamed on periscope. I thought it would be a good idea to have one thread where Wenners knew they could easily find them. Chaz tends to stream a lot of live feeds so, of course, there's not enough time in the day to watch them all. But there have been some really interesting videos which people have been disappointed to have missed (i.e. a tour of Chaz's home office & Wen chemistry lab, a tour of the Wen offices at his salon, Chaz's summer party, dog training with Cesar Millan, etc.) -- At this point, it looks as though videos are available on periscope for 20 days.

___

* if you just would like to watch Chaz's latest videos, you don't have to join periscope. -- Just click on any of the links. It's that simple.

* When you are on the individual video page, all you need to do is click on the periscope video to watch it

___

Periscope videos look like they stay up for 20 days now. 

When you post information about a new periscope video, it would be great if you could include how many days the particular Chaz video already has been up for. -- In the top right had corner of every periscope video, the number of hours that each video has been active is listed (e.g. 4 hrs, 15 hrs, 22 hrs, etc.).

You can also join periscope and automatically receive alerts when Chaz is live on periscope. -- I have an iPhone, so I clicked on the Apple Store and added the periscope app to my iPhone. -- If you follow Chaz on periscope, your smartphone, will send you an alert when he is streaming live on periscope (it won't send alerts to your laptop though). Some days there are a LOT of alerts! (information courtesy of Beautoxica). -- This option allows you to ask Chaz questions about Wen, including information about upcoming products. It's great because frequently he shares advance information right on the spot. Please make sure to bring back this Wenformation and share it with the rest of the Wen forum. Smiley Happy 

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - periscope Wen Abbreviations Glossary 

cc: @HappyDaze, you should be able to watch them now. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You should be able to watch the periscope videos listed below by clicking on this  direct link to Chaz's periscope page -- https://www.periscope.tv/CHAZDEAN -- from here you can just click on the link to any of Chaz's periscope videos from the past 20 day.

* if you just would like to watch Chaz's latest videos, you don't have to join periscope. -- Just click on any of the links. It's that simple.

* When you are on the individual video page, all you need to do is click on the periscope video to watch it

Below I've listed the names of the periscope videos going back for the last 11 days, but they go back for about 20 days. -- I couldn't list them all in this post because the message was longer than QVC allows.

Enjoy!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

cc: @HappyDaze

Chaz Dean - periscope

Creator of WEN Hair & Body Care. Follow your Passion.. www.ChazDean.com

In NYC Traffic
2 hours ago

NYC we are here
18 hours ago

NYC bound
21 hours ago

Live from the Green Room @ QVC
yesterday

We have to Blow it quickly..
yesterday

Who wants sushi
2 days ago

Who wants a Pedicure ???
2 days ago

Adventures in Westchester!🐕
2 days ago

Who wants to go for a walk
2 days ago

Custom WEN Bath Elixir..
3 days ago

Blessing
3 days ago

Gina's personal story..
3 days ago

Wendy's personal story...
3 days ago

Katie's personal testimonial
3 days ago

What's going on ????🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
4 days ago

3 minutes to LiveLaunching something brand-new
4 days ago

Prepping for our 2 Hour Show on @QVC tonight 7-9pm EDT.
4 days ago

The scent of summer arrives in 10 minutes!
4 days ago

Braid me up
5 days ago

It's that time
5 days ago

The Angels want to eat
5 days ago

Look
5 days ago

Limoncello
5 days ago

What's happening on the Set
5 days ago

We are Live
5 days ago

So Beautiful
6 days ago

Who is hungry
6 days ago

HappyPuppies
6 days ago

Shooting lemons 🍋🍋🍋
6 days ago

Only Bonita
6 days ago

Where are we??
7 days ago

Someone got all
7 days ago

Tea Tree quickly
8 days ago

Are you ready for our first hour show with Mary @qvc?? #bts
9 days ago

Here we go Live..GallonsGallonsGallons..
11 days ago