WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen - periscope - Chaz's latest video streams

Yep. How can I say that I love thee..... i.e., @FleaMktQn! There are many ways to say this...... One is - you always understand me! Heart

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Yep. How can I say that I love thee..... i.e., @FleaMktQn! There are many ways to say this...... One is - you always understand me! Heart

Yes @sonechko & I've missed you the last couple of days Smiley Surprised

So glad you're back Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@FleaMktQn & @sonechko ..i agree, you missed my whole "613" is my new fav craze..lol

Of course i will be on to PJP, next..Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@bruingirl wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

I am glad too @bruingirl! I was able to see the "hair in motion" again. There was a part, when Chaz made Suzi to jump up and down a little, and in slow motion, her hair was flexing up, just like a balloon! I was fascinated with how hair can move like this -  taking different shapes..... This movement also showed the precision of her new haircut.

This part unfortunately was not on this link. I've seen other links, same hair "balloon" shown on someone else, but it was not as beautiful as it was shown on Suzi. Smiley Happy

@sonechko you mean like this one? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBeo3AeRBnD/?taken-by=chazdean

Lol! Yes, @bruingirl. Something like that. Suzi's was better!!! Her hair is a little lighter and "ballooned" beautifully! I guess, I can't ever be pleased. Woman LOL

@sonechko Awwwwweeeee . . .. . Thanks! I'm still loving the cut and highlights! Only thing is I feel a bit guilty when I rinse in warm water (I hear Chaz in my head, cool water wash and rinse), but I just can't rinse in cool water, can't do it, I tried, I just can't! Lol

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@bruingirl wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

I am glad too @bruingirl! I was able to see the "hair in motion" again. There was a part, when Chaz made Suzi to jump up and down a little, and in slow motion, her hair was flexing up, just like a balloon! I was fascinated with how hair can move like this -  taking different shapes..... This movement also showed the precision of her new haircut.

This part unfortunately was not on this link. I've seen other links, same hair "balloon" shown on someone else, but it was not as beautiful as it was shown on Suzi. Smiley Happy

@sonechko you mean like this one? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBeo3AeRBnD/?taken-by=chazdean

Lol! Yes, @bruingirl. Something like that. Suzi's was better!!! Her hair is a little lighter and "ballooned" beautifully! I guess, I can't ever be pleased. Woman LOL

@sonechko Awwwwweeeee . . .. . Thanks! I'm still loving the cut and highlights! Only thing is I feel a bit guilty when I rinse in warm water (I hear Chaz in my head, cool water wash and rinse), but I just can't rinse in cool water, can't do it, I tried, I just can't! Lol

@Suz585 I could but I just don't want too Smiley Embarassed so don't feel bad Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@FleaMktQn & @sonechko ..i agree, you missed my whole "613" is my new fav craze..lol

Of course i will be on to PJP, next..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi When I first started posting you were all about 613 & MIF and that was IT Smiley Wink

You have branched out alot since then Smiley Wink Can't wait for PJP Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't remember much about 613, @FleaMktQn, all I remember was - MIF,MIF,MIF,MIF,MIF,MIF come out of @quadmimi's mouth! I even thought  "MIF" was actually a word, because that was ALL I heard from Mimi! Smiley Happy

But then I knew - she can speak in some other three letter syllables

She started talking a storm in Wen's language lately!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh boy! Now she'll HAVE TO fall in love with PJP! Oh Mimi-Mimi...

I love this @quadmimi!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Oh boy! Now she'll HAVE TO fall in love with PJP! Oh Mimi-Mimi...

I love this @quadmimi!

Oh thank you....I think I am just going to be one of those that "falls in love" then decides to try another scent, then "falls in love" again, so I guess I will work thru PJP, then when Fall hits, I can start over again...LOL

But if we are FleaMKT, we have a "store" to pick from..Smiley Happy