WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen - periscope - Chaz's latest video streams

thanks @bebe777@Kjelle,  @HappyDaze & @untitled. I was very confused about the difference

Trusted Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@bruingirl wrote:

Hi Everyone

I met @Suz585 at the salon today. She's so nice...I had a great time chatting with her. Also I did the periscoping on the scopes titled "update" "new space" and "wow".  

bruingirl

@bruingirl THANKS for meeting me! I had the best time! You are such a lovely person, I look forward to keeping in touch! I hope you had a great Birthday!

@Suz585 You're welcome! I had a blast meeting and getting to know you.  I'm sure we'll keep in touch here and on FB.  I had a wonderful, or should I say wenderful birthday considering I received several wen goodies for my birthday!! It was an awesome birthday week Smiley Happy   

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

@Suz585! Hi! Woman Happy So it was you? Wait a minute, were you the client, or the one who was shooting the periscope video?

By any means, if you have the Video with finished hair, shot from the back, bouncing up and down like a balloon? If you do have it somehow, can you post a link to this video?

Or was this video only on Chaz phone? I remember him saying something about sending pics to the client...... I really would like everyone to see how Hair cut and colored by Chaz behaves and moves.... I so loved to watch this, and I really enjoyed this video with all you guys! Woman Happy

@sonechko this is the video

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBHZ-f_xBuk/

live....laugh....love
Esteemed Contributor

@bruingirl wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@Suz585! Hi! Woman Happy So it was you? Wait a minute, were you the client, or the one who was shooting the periscope video?

By any means, if you have the Video with finished hair, shot from the back, bouncing up and down like a balloon? If you do have it somehow, can you post a link to this video?

Or was this video only on Chaz phone? I remember him saying something about sending pics to the client...... I really would like everyone to see how Hair cut and colored by Chaz behaves and moves.... I so loved to watch this, and I really enjoyed this video with all you guys! Woman Happy

OMG! Thank you, @bruingirl! Thank you! THANK YOU!!!

Heart I have very similar hair like Suzi, maybe couple of inches shorter still.... I really want Chaz to do a hair cut for me also. But not yet sure, if I want to color it. I may go natural with some gray I have. You know, Wen makes even my gray look like shiny highlights! Will have to decide one way or the other.

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@bruingirl wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

OMG! Thank you, @bruingirl! Thank you! THANK YOU!!!

Heart I have very similar hair like Suzi, maybe couple of inches shorter still.... I really want Chaz to do a hair cut for me also. But not yet sure, if I want to color it. I may go natural with some gray I have. You know, Wen makes even my gray look like shiny highlights! Will have to decide one way or the other.

@sonechko you're welcome! I'm glad my post wasn't poofed since it contained a link....I kept trying to post it as plain text so it wouldn't raise any bells ....

live....laugh....love
Esteemed Contributor

I am glad too @bruingirl! I was able to see the "hair in motion" again. There was a part, when Chaz made Suzi to jump up and down a little, and in slow motion, her hair was flexing up, just like a balloon! I was fascinated with how hair can move like this -  taking different shapes..... This movement also showed the precision of her new haircut.

This part unfortunately was not on this link. I've seen other links, same hair "balloon" shown on someone else, but it was not as beautiful as it was shown on Suzi. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I am glad too @bruingirl! I was able to see the "hair in motion" again. There was a part, when Chaz made Suzi to jump up and down a little, and in slow motion, her hair was flexing up, just like a balloon! I was fascinated with how hair can move like this -  taking different shapes..... This movement also showed the precision of her new haircut.

This part unfortunately was not on this link. I've seen other links, same hair "balloon" shown on someone else, but it was not as beautiful as it was shown on Suzi. Smiley Happy

@sonechko you mean like this one? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBeo3AeRBnD/?taken-by=chazdean

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

@bruingirl, since the forums restructure last June, they've been pretty relaxed about links. The rule of thumb seems to be that it's all good as long as you're not giving folks a direct link to items for sale on a different (competitor) website. I think it's a reasonable way to look at this issue, and I really appreciate it. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@bruingirl wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Lol! Yes, @bruingirl. Something like that. Suzi's was better!!! Her hair is a little lighter and "ballooned" beautifully! I guess, I can't ever be pleased. Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@bruingirl wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Lol! Yes, @bruingirl. Something like that. Suzi's was better!!! Her hair is a little lighter and "ballooned" beautifully! I guess, I can't ever be pleased. Woman LOL

@sonechko Wanting more is our natural state of being Woman WinkHeart