WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - periscope - Chaz's latest video streams

Last night before Chaz's dad's surgery this morning, the family went out to dinner and Chaz presented his dad with the 319 named in his honor. It looks sharp in a mirror image package of the 613 NBT. However, the font is different. Love the packaging! The reception from the Wenners online at the time was really great. Chaz's dad was really touched. At one point, we all gave hearts and, "Awwws" when he said, "My son really loves me."HeartHeartHeart

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor

That is just precious! Thanks for sharing Kjelle!

Respected Contributor

Someone said last night they had already ordered the 319. She said for the past 3 days it's been available under the 613 listing. Chaz was pretty PO'd because he wanted to tell the story of it and have the launch be big. I can't promise to wait because I inadvertently scheduled myself for a retreat and I'll be in the car driving on the 5th and then I'll supposedly have no cell service. So I need to order before I leave. I am also missing Chaz on the 19th if you can believe!

Trusted Contributor

Kjelle, I am going to be busy almost all day on the 5th too! I'm going to have to get the app or something on my phone. We will be having a great family day, but I will nonetheless be thinking of Wen! Haha. It is a sickness.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Chaz is at the VMAs with LC. I'm the SUV he said he cleansed with FALL 2016 CC and the FALL 2016 SC but he used SHP mousse. So if it is that scent compatible with SHP, I have to plan to want it. Just like I am looking forward to using some WWC oil this winter with SHP.

Honored Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

Chaz is at the VMAs with LC. I'm the SUV he said he cleansed with FALL 2016 CC and the FALL 2016 SC but he used SHP mousse. So if it is that scent compatible with SHP, I have to plan to want it. Just like I am looking forward to using some WWC oil this winter with SHP.

Kjelle, lol, Chaz is such a tease!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

On August 31st, in Chaz's Sweetness periscope video, he talked about the decision making process involved in marketing Wen. Chaz was relaxing at home with his dogs and the conversation went from one topic to another. Periodically, Chaz would answer a number of questions that people were asking.

It was a longer video and interesting to listen to. If you have the time, you might want to listen to it. 

LIVE on #Periscope: Sweetness periscope.tv/w/aLTz5DMzMDQy

The video was added to periscope at abut 10pm ET last night, so it should be available until about 10pm tonight.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

In yesterday's periscope it's celebration!! We love Cooper video, Chaz and Team Wen celebrated Cooper's birthday. 

Chaz had a second reason to celebrate as he explained: 

We just closed escrow in New York today!!!

So it sounds like the NYC flagship store is a done deal. -- it'a 7:20pm ET right now and the video should still be available for another two hours.

Congrats Chaz!!!!

-- bebe Smiley HappyChaz's NYC flagship store & blow out bar in Greenwich Village

Trusted Contributor

Chaz is scoping a blow out right now..........

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's 4:41pm ET and I'm watching this really cute periscope video of Chaz with a few QVC customers. 

The video was taken saturday afternoon after the 2-4pm ET show ended but before the 7pm ET show. 

Chaz, the Angel doggies, and Team Wen go through the QVC corridors and then Chaz is waiting to meet a few QVC customers. Eventually a husband and wife show up and are introduced to Chaz. 

It's so cute because the husband is so excited that his wife, who does the Wen periscope thing, is a huge Chaz fan and loves her Wen. -- He's a perfect Wen husband and he's a professional photographer so he was snapping photos of Chaz and his wife.

It's about to expire very soon so if you want to watch it, you should catch it right now: 

-- bebe Smiley Happy