WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen - no new Seasonals this year

@bebe777 wrote:

@HonnyBrown wrote:

Hi bebe!  I didn't read the Seasonals thread yet, but Chaz is just looking at modifying the older seasonals?  The ones from this year and 2014 aren't affected?

FTP makes my hair smile.

@HonnyBrown, here's the short answer... 

* all Seasonals (within season) will be available through August 2016. 

* the general consensus is that Spring Green Tea Gardenia (SGGT), Fall Apple Spice (FAS), and Winter Cranberry Mint (WCM) will be retired at that time... because they're not on most Wenners Top 10 list... and there are only 12 Seasonals. *s*

* I think your Fall Tuscan Pear (FTP) is safe... especially since Chaz is coming out with a FTP Eau de Toilette this fall. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

WHEW!!!!!!  Thanks bebe!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Valued Contributor

I'm OK with him not bringing new seaonals this year. I have my faves, SHP, FTP, WCM. So I'm disappointed that WCM could be discontinued. But I stocked up on SHP (4 big 32oz) this summer and I plan on doing the same with FTP and WCM. I generally use TT for my first cleanse then one of my fave seaonals for my second. FIG and POM are in there occasionally too. I like FAS but only use it in the Fall and Winter. And I have a good stockpile of it. I am excited for some new products that may be coming our way. So if he needs a break from seaonals that's cool, we'll get some great new goodies to play with! Smiley Wink

Spoiler

Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Valued Contributor

I don't know what that "spoiler" thing at the end of my post is?! Still not used to this new format. Sorry Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

Since this will be my first fall/winter with seasonal I'd planned on trying sparingly anyway.  I'm curious to see what the offerings will be!  I'm still in love with my core scents that I've tried, and the idea of a seasonal is interesting!

Honored Contributor

Bethany, lol, I think you must have inadvertently clicked on some function that activated it (I've got no clue which one it is though *s*).

From a long, long time ago I know that "spoilers" are used in movie and book chats to discuss plot twists or the end of the movie/book. If you were discussing who won a  sporting event, a spoiler could also be helpful. 

In WenLand not so much... cause we're always trying to find out the secret stuff!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hi BethanyB, I bet you were going to add an emoticon & hit the spoiler button, it's yellow & looks sorta like a smilely face. When you mouse over it, it says "insert a spoiler tag" I have no idea how to use it Smiley Frustrated

Valued Contributor

Yes, FleaMkt. That's what I hit. I think it's probably easier to use the forum on a PC but I use my tablet most of the time. I'm so Not tech savvy. I just learned how to post a pic to Facebook. Lol! I'm almost 38 but never got into computers or tech much. My man, a whole other story. He helps me out a lot. 

Respected Contributor

@BethanyB wrote:

Yes, FleaMkt. That's what I hit. I think it's probably easier to use the forum on a PC but I use my tablet most of the time. I'm so Not tech savvy. I just learned how to post a pic to Facebook. Lol! I'm almost 38 but never got into computers or tech much. My man, a whole other story. He helps me out a lot. 

I'm not tech savvy either & I do use a PC, don't even have a tablet or do facebook.

Don't have a man either but I'm Happy !

Respected Contributor

@sam96 wrote:

Since this will be my first fall/winter with seasonal I'd planned on trying sparingly anyway.  I'm curious to see what the offerings will be!  I'm still in love with my core scents that I've tried, and the idea of a seasonal is interesting!

If you have never used the seasonals:  For the fall you may like FAS and FGP if you like spicy body products.  I only like FTP since I don't care for spicy body products but did try FAS that I couldn't use at all and never ordered FGP since I didn't think I would like it.  I like both WCM and WWC equally and will be disappointed when WCM is no longer available.  I never tried WVM since I was told that it smells just like victoria secret snow mint and don't like this scent so I never tried it.  It is a very popular formula with many Wenners and was offered in the gallon size.   

Honored Contributor

I'm counting down the days until the September comes out. If it turns out to be August 15th, then we're just a week away. I haven't decided which of the Wen TSV scents I will be going with next but I'll probably be purchasing two different TSV scents. Assuming they have the standard two additional auto-delivery shipments, lol I'll be able to try all the different Treatment Oils in the Classics line. if you google either blue skies for me blog, or qvc insider link, you should be able to access the information when it becomes available. lol, I'm already looking forward to Chaz's fall TSV shows!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy