WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - no new Seasonals this year

@Susan25 wrote:

@sam96 wrote:

Since this will be my first fall/winter with seasonal I'd planned on trying sparingly anyway.  I'm curious to see what the offerings will be!  I'm still in love with my core scents that I've tried, and the idea of a seasonal is interesting!

If you have never used the seasonals:  For the fall you may like FAS and FGP if you like spicy body products.  I only like FTP since I don't care for spicy body products but did try FAS that I couldn't use at all and never ordered FGP since I didn't think I would like it.  I like both WCM and WWC equally and will be disappointed when WCM is no longer available.  I never tried WVM since I was told that it smells just like victoria secret snow mint and don't like this scent so I never tried it.  It is a very popular formula with many Wenners and was offered in the gallon size.   

Susan, when I read your post, for the first time I realized that all three fall scents were fruits that sort of (it's a bit of a stretch) have a fall twist to them: fall apple pie, thanksgiving pumpkin pie, pear.... er. I'm still searching *s*.

Maybe because the spring Seasonals are my favorites, I realized that they were all powdery floral scents (Spring Green Tea Gardenia, SpringOrange Blossom, & Spring Honey Lilac).

The summer scents seem to have more of a sunny/beachy theme: Summer Coconut Mango, Summer Coconut Lime Verbena... cool summer cocktails... Summer Honey Peach... er, Georgia peach, a peach looks sunny... still searching. *s* 

The winter scents seem more haphazard. Winter Vanilla MInt (smells just like Andes Mints, or Thin Mints) and Winter Cranberry Mint each have a cool  winter "mint" in their name. And the Andes Mountains are cold while cranberries are associated with the holiday season. -- Winter White Citrus seems a little out of place though. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - no new Seasonals this year

@bebe777 wrote:

I'm counting down the days until the September comes out. If it turns out to be August 15th, then we're just a week away. I haven't decided which of the Wen TSV scents I will be going with next but I'll probably be purchasing two different TSV scents. Assuming they have the standard two additional auto-delivery shipments, lol I'll be able to try all the different Treatment Oils in the Classics line. if you google either blue skies for me blog, or qvc insider link, you should be able to access the information when it becomes available. lol, I'm already looking forward to Chaz's fall TSV shows!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Yes, decisions, decisions! At first I was thinking of getting the TSV in SAM but after realizing that my TT oil is running low I might as well get the TSV in TT. As you said, if AD is available I can always switch to another formula for the next delivery. Cat Happy