WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen - new - all three Fall Seasonal Oils avail

Woohoo! Thanks bebe! I am dying to try the FTP everything, so this is going into cart soon. I might wait to see if anything especially good is on offer on Saturday before getting the individual one.

Respected Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

Woohoo! Thanks bebe! I am dying to try the FTP everything, so this is going into cart soon. I might wait to see if anything especially good is on offer on Saturday before getting the individual one.

Good plan yisbuff Smiley Wink

I love the FTP & just yesterday tried the FGP for the 1st time &

I love it too, smells just like a pumpkin pie Smiley Very Happy

I want a great OTO on seasonals (I Heart all the Fall)

And the 319 NBT Cat Very Happy

All set on TSVs, I'm sure I have more than enough Smiley Embarassed

Respected Contributor

I still have plenty of FTP oil left from last year. I love the oil. It smells just like the CC. Not sure I really want to try the FGP oil and I can definitely live without the FAS oil!

Respected Contributor

The 1 oz. oils are also available on the Chaz Dean site for $22.00 each.  If I remember correctly you get free shipping after spending $35.00.  Also no tax is charged.  I also believe that some frequent shoppers get special discounts for reviewing products on his site.  At least I remember reading this on another thread.  

Either way, Chaz will be having a black friday sale which is at the end of the season for seasonals and the beginning of next season.  At least, I think that the two seasons may overlap on the black friday sale but I can't be sure.