WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - new - SixThirteen Eau de Parfum (EDP) -- 613 Eau de Parfum

[ Edited ]

Chaz's new SixThirteen Eau de Parfum (EDP)  is available on his website (thanks to Suz585 for sharing this information in the Tea tree mousse coming labor day thread - message #5). 

On Chaz's site, the 1.7oz. bottle of 613 Eau de Parfum (EDP) and the 3.4oz. bottle of 613 Eau de Toilette (EDT) are both priced at $89 which makes the volume of EDP half of what is in the EDT. 

Since the prices are the same on Chaz's website, I'm wondering if the prices will be the same on the QVC website.

And, of course, I'm really wondering what sorts of special values will be offered. 

__

I'm not sure when the 613 EDP will be available on QVC, but I'm assuming that Chaz will probably offer it as a special value the launch (in any case, I'm hoping so). -- Here's what I remember (and my memory is a bit vague here) about the various 613 EDT regular prices special values in the past year: 

* when the EDT was launched last June, it was available as an OTO for around $59. 

* after that the 3.4oz 613 EDT was available at a featured price for a short amount of time, and then was sold for $80 (for the single bottle).

* Once or twice, there have been special values on 613 EDT duos (i.e. two 3.4oz bottles). I think the price was around $80 each time. Right now the duo is available at QVC for $97. 

* This year on June 13th, there was a 613 EDT & Nourishing Body Treatment (NBT) duo which was an OTO and priced at $70 (a crazy good value!!). -- A few weeks later, a few of these duo kits were available again at a featured price of $77 (lol, still a crazy good value!!).

__ 

Added on September 1st... 

In Chaz's Recap True VMA's... periscope video from August 31st (at around 1am ET, 8/30 10pm PT) he mentioned that the 613 Perfume would be launched on September 5th. While Chaz said "perfume", I'm assuming that he was referring to his new 613 Eau de Parum. 

Chaz also said that while the current 613 Eau de Toilette (EDT) smelled more like the "bloom" that the 613 Eau de Parfum (EDP) smelled more like the "blossom". -- I didn't really understand what he meant by that. I'm guessing that the 613 EDP will have a more folral scent.

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen Quick Links Wen FAQ Wen 101 -- Wen News - Wen Calendar - new & upcoming Wen products - September Chat 2015 - QVC WEN forum -- Wen Sept 5th TSV -- 613, BGT & MIF gallons available Sept 19th -- 2015 QVC Customer Choice Beauty Awards Nominees  ~ Vote For Your Favorite WEN Products ~ -Wen Abbreviations Glossary --- periscope -Chat with TEAM WEN on September 5th!! 

__ 

from Chaz's website...

WEN SIXTHIRTEEN® Eau de Parfum is a fresh, clean, fragrance blend for men and women. The combination of Lemon, Rosemary, and amber infused vanilla contains notes of bergamot, basil, orchid and lavender. This parfum is perfectly balanced for day or night.

__

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen - new - SixThirteen Eau de Parfum (EDP) -- 613 Eau de Parfum

[ Edited ]

Is this a new configuration?  I am confused.

613  has been available for over a year. I did not like it . I gave it away because I thought it smelled much too manily for a woman

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma The 1st one was Eau de Toilette (EDT), the new one is Eau de Parfum (EDP). Many are hoping the staying power of the new one is better. I liked the scent of the EDT a lot, but it just didn't last more than an hour!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

bebe777,

What I remember about the launch of 613 is that they opened the phone lines to sell it 2 hours before the show.

WENNERS ~ jammed the lines & crashed the on-line ordering system!

psst - I was one of them.  Don't tell - OK?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Oh this is great news I've been waiting for the EDP, THANKS BEBE!

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

bebe777,

What I remember about the launch of 613 is that they opened the phone lines to sell it 2 hours before the show.

@Drythe , lol, I had forgotten that!!! Yeah, the Wenners did crash the system that night. Smiley Wink

shhhh... I was part of that onslaught as well... now, I may get a pass on that... but I've heard that QVC has a video of a semi pulling up to their warehouse later that night... having placed a bunch of orders earlier that night which really strained their already fragile online system... some Wenner, named Dryt... er, her face partly obscured by a ball cap... Smiley Wink 

@ANewHue eagel eyed Suz585 was actually the one who spotted the 613 EDP on Chaz's site and sharing the information in the Tea tree mousse coming labor day thread (message #5). I just started a dedicated 613 EDP thread so that we could all talk about it. Also since not everyone reads every thread, I thought that some folks might not hear about it otherwise. 

Thanks again @Suz585 for passing on the 613 EDP info!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

The staying power factor is good to know on this one! I've found that scents I like tend to disappear quickly in general. I assume it has something to do with the fact that they are more pure, so I can see how a Wen scent would be a disappearing scent. Hopefully this one will last and last!

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

bebe777,

@Drythe , lol, I had forgotten that!!! Yeah, the Wenners did crash the system that night. Smiley Wink

shhhh... I was part of that onslaught as well... now, I may get a pass on that... but I've heard that QVC has a video of a semi pulling up to their warehouse later that night... having placed a bunch of orders earlier that night which really strained their already fragile online system... some Wenner, named Dryt... er, her face partly obscured by a ball cap... Smiley Wink 

@ANewHue eagel eyed Suz585 was actually the one who spotted the 613 EDP on Chaz's site and sharing the information in the Tea tree mousse coming labor day thread (message #5). I just started a dedicated 613 EDP thread so that we could all talk about it. Also since not everyone reads every thread, I thought that some folks might not hear about it otherwise. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

An unmarked semi, someone in a ball cap, could be anyone - right?  This time I'll, I mean someone, should wear a hoodie and a ball cap!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

bebe777,

-- bebe Smiley Happy

An unmarked semi, someone in a ball cap, could be anyone - right?  This time I'll, I mean someone, should wear a hoodie and a ball cap!

Skip the hoodie, to be on the safe side. Instead you, I mean someone, could wash her hair with sham-💩poo, and be virtually unrecognizable as a Wenner. 

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

@sailor moon wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

bebe777,

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Skip the hoodie, to be on the safe side. Instead you, I mean someone, could wash her hair with sham-💩poo, and be virtually unrecognizable as a Wenner. 

sailor moon,

True, so very true!  Great observation.  : 0 )

Guess someone will just stick with her ball cap!