WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - new - June special products, kits & pricing

[ Edited ]

Yesterday Chaz posted the flyer, which I've included below, to his Wen by Chaz Dean facebook page. Above each of the photos was a caption which read "coming soon". 

My guess would be that each of these Wen products and kits will be available at some point during his remaining June broadcasts. At the very least I think that they'll all be available at featured prices. -- I also think that some of them will be available at special prices (i.e. a better deal than "featured price) or as OTOs. 

Based on the Wen photos below, this is what it looks like these Wen products and kits will be: 

* Summer Coconut Lime Verbena (SCLV) mousse will be available 

* SCLV styling creme (SC) will be available 

* (8) 2oz Wen Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) Cleansing Conditioner (CC) travel pacquettes 

* Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) and MIF CC Duo -- probably in the 16oz size 

* 16oz Sweet Almond Mint (SAM) CC, along with (8) 2oz Variety CC travel pacquettes -- Variety option includes: 2 each of Sweet Almond Mint (SAM) and Pomegranate (POM), plus one each of Tea Tree (TT), Fig (FIG), Lavender (LAV), and Cucumber Aloe (CA).

It looks as though we may get two Wen OTOs for today's Wen shows based on what other Wenners have already posted. In OTO at 2pm show!, Sammybear passed on Wen Dooters latest OTO tidbit. And, in post #62 of WEN - June WEN Chat (2015) -- part 2, LAMS shared: I was watching Chaz on the beach this morning via Periscope.  He suggested that there will be a OTO today at 2 with Gina!  And tonight at 11 with her, too.  All times eastern.-- bebeSmiley Happy

--

-- 

Summer Coconut Lime Verbena

--

--

-- 

-- 

Rice Based Cleansing Conditioner

-- 

-- 

Sweet Almond Mint and Variety Pack 

--

--

Frequent Contributor

Re: Wen - new - June special products, kits & pricing

This could be the OTO that Dooters was hinting at

Regular Contributor

@kricket3142 wrote:

I really hope this IS the OTO...it doesn't excite me at all. I can easly pass on it.

Contributor

@butterflygirl69 wrote:

@kricket3142 wrote:

I really hope this IS the OTO...it doesn't excite me at all. I can easly pass on it.

Agreed!  If this is the OTO, then I can pass too.  Give me something really new & interesting if they want me to purchase! Smiley Indifferent

Respected Contributor

I'll do the MIF BGT combo if it's offered at a great price.

I'm thinkin $40 would be great

Frequent Contributor

@Handbell Clunk wrote:

@butterflygirl69 wrote:

@kricket3142 wrote:

Agreed!  If this is the OTO, then I can pass too.  Give me something really new & interesting if they want me to purchase! Smiley Indifferent

It's an easy pass for me as well, now if it would be the CLV SC and Mousse combo, i'll be all over that

Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Hey FleaMktQn! I would go for this too, since I have never tried either of these rice based formulas, but read lots of good reviews on them...and not sure which "flavor" to pick, a combo would be enticing!Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

The OTO will be the 16 oz. sweet almond mint cc and the variety travel packs for $36 and change.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Regular Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:
The OTO will be the 16 oz. sweet almond mint cc and the variety travel packs for $36 and change.

I see it's posted now on the home page. I'm so glad that I don't want this!  

Respected Contributor

@Handbell Clunk wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Hey FleaMktQn! I would go for this too, since I have never tried either of these rice based formulas, but read lots of good reviews on them...and not sure which "flavor" to pick, a combo would be enticing!Smiley Wink

I like both alot. Got the March TSV in both scents. Both my 32 oz bottles are still 1/2 full but they won't last forever LOL. Gotta get backup when it's a good deal.