WEN

Contributor

Re: Wen - new - June special products, kits & pricing

Ok, not purchasing this, so now I have to stay up tonight to check out the possible 2nd OTO for today! Smiley Tongue Hubby is here making fun of me and all the Wen obsession here on TV!

However, he LOVES his Wen Men for shaving, so if that ever came in a gallon (which is what they are selling/promoting now), I'd buy that for him for sure!  He got hooked on that about 3 months ago, and I've reordered that, but will need more throughout the year for his shaving needs.

Wonder what will be tonight??

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

On wednesday,  Chaz posted the flyer (included belwo) on his Wen by Chaz Dean facebook page. Above each of the photos was a caption which read "coming soon". -- bebeSmiley Happy

----

On friday (6/25), two of the kits in the photos below were OTOs and are still available at crazy good prices: 

*  Wen OTO - 16oz BGT & MIF Cleansing Conditioner Duo -- WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 2 Cleansing Cond. w/Rice Protein (A267689) -- Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) and MIF CC Duo -- probably in the 16oz size -- The current featured price for this Duo is $44.46.

* Wen OTO - better than gallon price!! - 16oz SAM CC & (8) 2oz Variety CC Travel Packs... -- WEN by Chaz Dean 16oz. Cleansing Conditioner w/ Travel Packs  (A267437) -- 16oz Sweet Almond Mint (SAM) CC, along with (8) 2oz Variety CC travel pacquettes -- Variety option includes: 2 each of Sweet Almond Mint (SAM) and Pomegranate (POM), plus one each of Tea Tree (TT), Fig (FIG), Lavender (LAV), and Cucumber Aloe (CA). -- The current featured price for this kit is $39.86.

At this point, both kits are still available at excellent featured prices (a price increase of about $5 over the OTO prices).

----

My guess would be that each of these Wen products and kits (from Chaz's recent photo flyer) will be available at some point during his remaining June broadcasts. At the very least I think that they'll all be available at featured prices. -- I also think that some of them will be available at special prices (i.e. a better deal than "featured price) or as OTOs. 

Based on the Wen photos below, this is what it looks like the upcoming Wen products and kits will be: 

* Susan and I both think that one of the likely upcoming OTOs will be a SCLV Styling Creme (SC) & mousse Duo:

a) Summer Coconut Lime Verbena (SCLV) mousse will be available 

b) SCLV styling creme (SC) will be available 

* (8) 2oz Wen Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) Cleansing Conditioner (CC) travel pacquettes 

----

--

Wen photos from Chaz's flyer on his facebook page (listed on June 23rd)

-- 

Summer Coconut Lime Verbena

--

--

-- 

-- 

Rice Based Cleansing Conditioner

-- 

-- 

Sweet Almond Mint and Variety Pack 

--

--

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

On wednesday,  Chaz posted the flyer (included belwo) on his Wen by Chaz Dean facebook page. Above each of the photos was a caption which read "coming soon". -- bebeSmiley Happy

----

On thursday (6/25), two of the kits in the photos below were OTOs and are still available at crazy good prices (about $5 more than the OTO prices): 

Wen OTO - 16oz BGT & MIF Cleansing Conditioner Duo -- WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 2 Cleansing Cond. w/Rice Protein (A267689) -- Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) and MIF CC Duo -- probably in the 16oz size -- The current featured price for this Duo is $44.46.

Wen OTO - better than gallon price!! - 16oz SAM CC & (8) 2oz Variety CC Travel Packs... -- WEN by Chaz Dean 16oz. Cleansing Conditioner w/ Travel Packs  (A267437) -- 16oz Sweet Almond Mint (SAM) CC, along with (8) 2oz Variety CC travel pacquettes -- Variety option includes: 2 each of Sweet Almond Mint (SAM) and Pomegranate (POM), plus one each of Tea Tree (TT), Fig (FIG), Lavender (LAV), and Cucumber Aloe (CA). -- The current featured price for this kit is $39.86. 

-- 

On saturday (6/27), this kit from the photos below was an OTOs and is still available at a good price:

Wen - OTO (6/27) - BGT & MIF Travel packs - $54.54 -- It's available as the WEN by Chaz Dean Rice Cleansing Conditioner 16pc Travel Set  (A265403), or on auto-delivery as the WEN by Chaz Dean Rice Cleansing 16pc Travel Set Auto-Delivery  (A269054)-- The duo includes both (8) 2oz Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) cleansing conditioner travel packets and (8) 2oz Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) travel packets.-- The current featured price for this kit is $59.96. -- If you just want the 16oz BGT & MIF CCs duo then the WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 2 Cleansing Cond. w/Rice Protein (A267689) listed above (from the 6/25 OTO) is a better value. But if you need the travel packets then this travel set would be the way to go.

--

On sunday (6/29), two of the kits in the photos below were OTOs and are still available at good prices: 

* Wen - OTO - BGT or MIF: 32oz CC, plus SC & mousse... -- WEN by Chaz Dean Rice Mousse, Styling Creme & Cleansing Cond.  (A269356) -- It is available in either of the two Restorative formulas which are Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) or Mandarin Italian FIg (MIF). -- The kit includes 32oz CC (regularly $52.74), 6oz SC (regularly aprox. $22), and 7.5oz mousse (regularly $34). -- It is still available for purchase at a slightly higher price of $76.38 which is about $7 more than last night's OTO price. -- If you purchased all three products individually the total cost would be $108.74 (plus (3) S&H $3 charges). So even at today's featured price, you still are saving about $32 (plus two additional $3 S&H charges) if you wanted to purchase all three items. Essentially you are getting at least one of the two styling products thrown in for free (assuming you use all three products) -The current featured price for this kit is $76.38.

--

Wen - OTO - SC & mousse in SCLV scent - $ 39.98 -- WEN by Chaz Dean Coconut Lime Verbena Styling Creme & Mousse (A266136). Today it is still available at a featured price of $43.98 which is just $4 more than the OTO price. -- This duo is still an excellent value as comared with the prices on Chaz's website. In the past, QVC has only brought in a limited amount of the Seasonal Styling Creme (SC) and Mousse duo. They have not been available for individual purchase (only as the duo). The duo generally sells out in a few days and then is only available for purchase at Chaz's site for a much higher price. Bottom line... if you want this duo then you should purchase it asap, otherwise you'll have to purchase the SC and the mousse at Chaz's site for more money. -- The current featured price for this kit is $43.98.

--

____

--

Wen photos from Chaz's flyer on his facebook page (listed on June 23rd)

-- 

Summer Coconut Lime Verbena

--

--

-- 

-- 

Rice Based Cleansing Conditioner

-- 

-- 

Sweet Almond Mint and Variety Pack 

--

--