WEN

Occasional Contributor

I thought she was a Wen girl???!!! Today  I see her with  Nick Chavez and his products including the shampoo... did she quit being a Wen girl??? He credits his products for her thick healthy hair.... 

Respected Contributor

Well they are models so that's their job.  That's the way I look at it 

Trusted Contributor

@4Raven, you're right JoAnne is/was Nick's model today - see video at time of 6:39

A266109
Nick Chavez Pouf! Root Lift Styling Spray Duo
~
Maybe she decided to go where the job & money is, as @makena said.
I could be wrong, but I thought at one time Chaz was not happy that a few of his WEN models were being used by other hair care Vendors or companies and then, they were no longer with him on his shows.  He didn't like the fact that the others were taking credit for the condition of their fantastic hair.
~
This should be interesting ... I guess we will see if JoAnne is used for his hair care products when Chaz returns for his next presentations. 
I also, wonder if JoAnne will be used when he presents his 613 or 319 NBT, because she was using that too.
Esteemed Contributor

I think it's all about money .... the models follow the money!!! ... I have to point out that Jo Anne's hair looked fantastic with Nick's products!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen model Jo Anne

[ Edited ]

Her hair has never looked so healthy & shiny as it does on that video. And it looks so full and fluffy. Either his products have done wonders for her hair or maybe she's let it grow in a few inches which would explain it looking so much fuller. Whatever it is, his products, more length or him styling it, she's looking great.

Trusted Contributor

oh I see now! It all makes so much sense!

so sweet that your previous comments were deleted by mods.

hmm.

Respected Contributor

This was discussed on Periscope. Yes, Joanne was originally with NC. Then she let Chaz use WEN on her and she loved the results, even admitting she was using them when with NC for awhile. So, she asked Chaz if she could become one of his models, he said yes. 

She sang the praises of WEN and the Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment - esp on her aging neck. The improvements are very visible when looking at her old pics. 

About a month or so ago she went back to NC. Its for the $. Wouldn't be surprised though if her shower is still full of WEN along with still using the NBT on her neck, body, etc. She admitted to using WEN while being a NC model in the past, probably safe to say thats what she's still doing, she's just after $ NC promised her to come back. 😉

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the info @AmericanBulldogMom, because I don't Periscope ... I don't watch the Q except when there is a product/Vendor I want to see, so I had no idea that JoAnne went back to NC ... I knew that JoAnne had previously been a model for NC, before joining team WEN ... oh well.

Respected Contributor

Her (Joanne) hair looks so clean, shiny and full!  This is something I don't see with (all) the Wen model's hair.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen model Jo Anne

[ Edited ]

1. AKgirl wrote:

Her (Joanne) hair looks so clean, shiny and full!  This is something I don't see with (all) the Wen model's hair.  

What are you talking about?🤔  All the WEN models have gorgeous hair!  They wouldn't be WEN models if they didn't. Lol