WEN

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

About a month or so ago she went back to NC. Its for the $. Wouldn't be surprised though if her shower is still full of WEN along with still using the NBT on her neck, body, etc. She admitted to using WEN while being a NC model in the past, probably safe to say thats what she's still doing, she's just after $ NC promised her to come back. 😉

@AmericanBulldogMom Just curious......I thought the models were paid thru their modeling contract with QVC, which I understand uses outside agencies. Could be wrong on that. I didn't know that the various vendors directly paid the models.

@World Traveler  I was just relaying what was said on Periscope. When Joanne asked Chaz if she could be one of his model's I would have figured her agency had to okay it. I would also figure NC offered more air time which in turn meant more $. But again, I am just passing along what was said. 

I ordered the new Light Spray also, but it won't be here until Tues. Please  let us know how it is. The VTM was always too heavy/stiff for my taste. I like a lighter fast-drying hair spray. This sounded like it would be perfect. Hoping so. Excited to hear your review. It wilk be the first. 😉

@AmericanBulldogMom  Periscope, okay, got it. Smiley Happy I stopped watching his Periscope, because it was getting too time consuming for me; but when I did, I learned a lot about how to use the products. And I agree with you...she is probably getting more air time with NC. 

Yes, I used the Light mist today and LOVE IT!!!! Although the volumizing mist worked well for me, I had to use it, wait a little, use it again, etc. But with the Light mist, it is just once and that's all I need. I get the hold I need/want, but it doesn't feel like a helmet! ha!

And, of course, I really like the Light smell. I have the parfum and use it regularly; also have the Light cream and like it as well. So for me, this is just another way to layer the fragrance. I believe he said he was going to produce the Light in CC, and perhaps he will do Light in the SC and other ancillary products. I hope so!

Anyway, it will be interesting to see if he uses the volumizing mist or the Light Mist on my hair when I go back in the Spring for a haircut.

By the way, the Light mist is 10 ounces and is a very slim, tall cannister. It is very nice looking in my bathroom.

@World Traveler Thank you so much for your review. It sounds just perfect. Glad to hear its got the Light scent instead of a strong hairspray scent. Although I wouldn't expect anything less from Chaz! 😉 Can't wait to get mine. And yes, the can looked beautiful in the pics - again, would't expect anything less from Chaz. 

Be sure to tell us all about your trip this spring. How neat that will be. 

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom Will do! Am looking forward to seeing him again. Already making up another long list of questions for him. Don't think he was used to having such a chatterbox in his chair! Smiley LOL But he was very kind, of course, and answered all my questions.

I was hoping that since he is on a "Light" roll, that the CC would be out in the Spring, but doubt it since he is launching the new Cherry Blossom. Maybe by Fall time we will see the Light CC. It doesn't really seem to have a season of the year attached to it. 

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom Will do! Am looking forward to seeing him again. Already making up another long list of questions for him. Don't think he was used to having such a chatterbox in his chair! Smiley LOL But he was very kind, of course, and answered all my questions.

I was hoping that since he is on a "Light" roll, that the CC would be out in the Spring, but doubt it since he is launching the new Cherry Blossom. Maybe by Fall time we will see the Light CC. It doesn't really seem to have a season of the year attached to it. 

@World Traveler Maybe you will be lucky enough and Chaz will let you be a "tester" of the new Light CC when you are there!!!!  He uses them at his salon before release I have heard. 🤞🤞

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen model Jo Anne

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler Maybe you will be lucky enough and Chaz will let you be a "tester" of the new Light CC when you are there!!!!  He uses them at his salon before release I have heard. 🤞🤞

@AmericanBulldogMom Oh, I hope so! When I was there in March, he let me smell the White Pumpkin and the Red Currant. And there was something that came out last summer that he spritzed on me.....hmmm....was it 613 in the mist that came out then? Think so. Whatever it was, it was good too.

He did not have either of them to try (or didn't want to) when I was there, as he asked me which seasonal I wanted. I immediately said Ginger Pumpkin, my very favorite! He said he didn't have it, as he likes to stay with the season at the time you are at his salon. That really surprised me. I just thought ALL of his products would be available to use.

That meant it needed to be a Spring scent. Actually, I don't buy the florals, so I told him to choose. I don't recall what he had his assistant use as a CC, but I do remember he had the guy use Sweet Almond Mint for my remoist. That smelled lovely!

I didn't know at the time the names of the products he was letting me smell. They were in nondescript brown bottles. But the bottles had the ingredients written on them, and in each case he pointed to the primary ingredient for the fragrance. I remember being more eager about the red currant than the white pumpkin.

Without thinking twice, I said to him: "But you will STILL have Vanilla Mint, right?" And he said yes. I felt badly afterward because I was afraid he thought I didn't like the new winter scent. Smiley Sad Need to engage brain before mouth opens!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom Oh, I hope so! When I was there in March, he let me smell the White Pumpkin and the Red Currant. And there was something that came out last summer that he spritzed on me.....hmmm....was it 613 in the mist that came out then? Think so. Whatever it was, it was good too.

He did not have either of them to try (or didn't want to) when I was there, as he asked me which seasonal I wanted. I immediately said Ginger Pumpkin, my very favorite! He said he didn't have it, as he likes to stay with the season at the time you are at his salon. That really surprised me. I just thought ALL of his products would be available to use.

That meant it needed to be a Spring scent. Actually, I don't buy the florals, so I told him to choose. I don't recall what he had his assistant use as a CC, but I do remember he had the guy use Sweet Almond Mint for my remoist. That smelled lovely!

I didn't know at the time the names of the products he was letting me smell. They were in nondescript brown bottles. But the bottles had the ingredients written on them, and in each case he pointed to the primary ingredient for the fragrance. I remember being more eager about the red currant than the white pumpkin.

Without thinking twice, I said to him: "But you will STILL have Vanilla Mint, right?" And he said yes. I felt badly afterward because I was afraid he thought I didn't like the new winter scent. Smiley Sad Need to engage brain before mouth opens!

@World Traveler Ha! I bet Chaz was not offended when you asked about WVM. He's probably used to his clients being more attached (read that as obsessed 😂) to some CC's over others. Lol! I am surprised too to hear he doesn't keep all CC formulas in his salon all year, but he'd probably have to build an addition on to his salon to house it all - all the CC scents, styling products, etc. Just imagine - a gigantic wen shrine when you walk in! Lol!

Thanks for sharing your experience. Its no surprise to hear he's as real and genuine in person as he seems on tv and social media.