WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - limited! - 8oz NBT, 32oz CC & 5oz RTM - $79.92

@40nu20 wrote:

OMG!!!!! You've got to be kidding me!  SOLD OUTSmiley Sad  I just saw this a few minutes ago.  Just my luck.....No more happy dance...I guess I'll keep on checking

@40nu20, oooohhh I feel so bad for you. Smiley Sad

You may want to have a look through the Wen - 613 NBT notification - 8oz NBT, 32oz CC & 4oz RTM - $79.92 thread after my 9-10 notification posts. 

It talks about how the listing disappeared right after the 4pm Wen show began. 

I think that Chaz saw the listing which one of the CS reps told NLS was supposed to be in the show and Chaz said "Whhaaatttt?, er NO" and suddenly the listing disappeared. Basically I think that QVC made a mistake that some Wenners were able to take advantage of.

You may want to read the thread... and keep checking back... cause you never know. 

I'm really sorry that you missed it this afternoon. 

-- bebe Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@40nu20 wrote:

Looks like I missed it by about an hour?  @Minpinmom2 commented that she got it around 630.  I'm actually laughing about this....Must not be meant to be..I actually removed the sold out image from my cart yesterday. LOL   but I will keep checkingSmiley Wink

@40nu20, I have the feeling that she purchased it earlier in the afternoon, because I sent out notifications about 30-20 minutes before show time, and Brdwygurl had started a thread about it a few hours before that. 

I only sent out the notifications when nolimitshopping mentioned that QVC CS said that it would be in the 4pm show. At that point, I sent out a notification because I was afraid it would sell out before Chaz even had a segment on it... but it never even was mentioned on the air. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I really do appreciate the notification @bebe777.  I was out all day sitting in a cold hockey rink with my son. This would have been such a wonderful treat for me.  I just know I'm going to find my luck and get this kit  this time!

Honored Contributor

@40nu20 wrote:

I really do appreciate the notification @bebe777.  I was out all day sitting in a cold hockey rink with my son. This would have been such a wonderful treat for me.  I just know I'm going to find my luck and get this kit  this time!

@40nu20, I had just finished sending out the notifications and I was actually thinking of putting one on check hold (to hold it for you) and then *poof* it was already gone. 

But know that your fellow Wenners had your back and were all pulling for you... with Brdwygurl in the lead. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Thank you!  I appreciate that you all thought of me.  I will get this kit!

Contributor

I got the 613 one. I love the smell and my husband uses it as well! Such a good dealWoman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I thought this was interesting, the first offer for this kit was posted

by Bruingirl on 11-11 and the deal lasted for 11 days

@40nu20 I'm adding my energy, You Will get this kit Smiley Very Happy

Contributor

@bebe777, I ordered at 4:44pm. I also ordered the OTO Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I ordered it earlier today and went back into the Order Summary to check the EDD and was able to change it to auto-delivery! DOUBLE WOO-HOO!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.