WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: 613 hair and body full-size kit is back!

@bebe777 Thanks for the notification. I picked one of these up previously as an invidual purchase. This is such a great way to get the full size NBT! Plus getting the CC and RTM for $20 more than NBT alone. 

Honored Contributor

I'm on the fence. This is a GREAT but my 613 stash is plentiful & all I need s the NBT. I wish we could get a super-size NBT.  32 oz is normally $61 by itself. Once again, I'm talking myself into it! 😜

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I'm on the fence. This is a GREAT but my 613 stash is plentiful & all I need s the NBT. I wish we could get a super-size NBT.  32 oz is normally $61 by itself. Once again, I'm talking myself into it! 😜

I talked myself into 2. Like I said, the 319 is my first choice, but the price on this one is TOO GOOD!

Respected Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:

I'm glad I chekced in here. I just saw the notifications on the top right of my screen. I would not say that I LOVE the 613, I LOVE the NBT but prefer the 319. Having said that, it's just too good a deal to pass on. I am THRILLED! Thank you so much!

I agree with you @Ilovelife123 that this is a great deal for anyone that wants to try the NBT or already know that they like it.  I am on auto delivery from the last time this was offered since it is such a great deal even if I don't use the 613 cc for a while.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123...I like your name! We would get along well!! 😜😜

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@SurferWife, if you also want the 613 RTM then it's an even wash, otherwise then maybe not. Best of luck!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777...I do use the 613 RTM on my face & décolleté after cleansing it with, none other than, 613 CC. I do use all three products and love them, plus my husband uses it to shave. There you have it. I must order it!! 

Super Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

There you have it. I must order it!! 

See how easy that was!!  😹

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@bebe777...I do use the 613 RTM on my face & décolleté after cleansing it with, none other than, 613 CC. I do use all three products and love them, plus my husband uses it to shave. There you have it. I must order it!! 

@SurferWife, way to go!!! And you got it before it sold out!! Smiley Happy

Since you also use the 613 RTM then that made for an even purchase... and you get the 32oz 613 CC for FREE!! Smiley Happy  Enjoy!! Smiley Happy

Thanks again, @Brdwygurl, you're making some Wenners very happy this afternoon!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen - limited! - 8oz NBT, 32oz CC & 5oz RTM - $79.92

I decided to order another set for NBT & RTM stash purposes. I may start using the CC for facial cleansing.