WEN

Super Contributor

Wen - limited! - 8oz NBT, 32oz CC & 5oz RTM - $79.92

[ Edited ]

For those who missed it last time the 613 hair and body full-size kit is back! Oddly it doesn't come up when you search wen but it's back again with a new product number.

A276032

No risk, no reward. If you've wanted to try out Chaz Dean's Six Thirteen line--or just some new products--this Hair and Body trio is a fantastic place to start. Six Thirteen formulas are infused with amino acids and peptide complexes that help to nourish your hair and skin. From WEN by Chaz Dean.

Includes:

8-fl oz Six Thirteen Body Treatment
32-fl oz Six Thirteen Cleansing Treatment
4-fl oz Six Thirteen Replenishing Treatment Mist

Super Contributor

Re: 613 hair and body full-size kit is back!

• My browser always crashes when I try to add a picture, so here it is.
  • @bebe777
  • image.jpg
Respected Contributor

I agree with @Brdwygurl about this kit.  It is really a great value and I was thankful that I ordered it the last time since I really wanted to try the 613 NBT.  It is one of the best body products that I have ever used,  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Brdwygurl, wow thanks so much for sharing this listing!!! Smiley Happy I haven't been able to bring it up either in my QVC Wen listings... lol, though I'm still trying! Smiley Happy How did you find it? 

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

Notifications: @Drythe @Diva1Donna @FleaMktQn @quadmimi @yisbuff2 

@sonechko @KonaKat @Susan25 @sam96 @HSB1204 @40nu20 @Minpinmom2 

______

A276032 

WEN by Chaz Dean SixThirteen Hair & Body Full Size Kit 

WEN by Chaz Dean SixThirteen Hair & Body Full Size Kit

Watch Videos

QVC PRICE: $88.00

FEATURED PRICE:

$79.92

+ S&H: $3.00

or $26.64 x 3 Easy Pays + S&H and tax

___

No risk, no reward. If you've wanted to try out Chaz Dean's Six Thirteen line--or just some new products--this Hair and Body trio is a fantastic place to start. Six Thirteen formulas are infused with amino acids and peptide complexes that help to nourish your hair and skin. From WEN by Chaz Dean.

Includes:

• 8-fl oz Six Thirteen Body Treatment
  • 32-fl oz Six Thirteen Cleansing Treatment
  • 4-fl oz Six Thirteen Replenishing Treatment Mist

______

Honored Contributor

@Brdwygurl, could you change your the thread title to read something like: 

Wen - limited! - 8oz NBT, 32oz CC & 5oz RTM - $79.92

This should get people's attention about the 8oz Nourishing Body Treatment. -- I think by listing it this way, the entire thread title including the $79.92 price will appear in the title. 

I have a feeling that this 613 trio with the NBT won't be around for long and I think there are a number of Wenners who were disappointed that they missed this value. 

Thanks again!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Great idea @bebe777!  I updated the title. I agree it may not be around long.

I wanted to title the thread something like "great deal on NBT no REALLY, if you like 613 you NEED this". :smile:

Someone posted about it on FB.  I got the deal the first time so I pulled it up and that item number (withA D) is no longer available.  Who knows how long this version has been up, it's so odd that it doesn't show up in search results (though I'm never sure I completely understand the logic to QVC search results)

Honored Contributor

@Brdwygurl, thank you so much for making the thread title change because I think that will really catch people's attention.

lol, I really want to try the NBT but I'm going to pass again because I just don't need the other two products... So it's not a good deal for me unfortunately.

I saw that you notified @40nu20 and I hope she hears about this in time because she kept looking for it for so long.

I agree with you that this kit will probably be gone soon. Lol, the good news is that since it's not in the product listings that other people outside of this forum and Facebook won't know about it. Hopefully that means that it will be around longer.

I think this kit was originally only available on an auto delivery plan. The first kit started to ship out on November 11th, so I'm wondering if this is available because some people skipped their second AD shipment.

In any case, thanks again for sharing this info!!! I'm sure you've made some Wenners very happy!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I'm glad I chekced in here. I just saw the notifications on the top right of my screen. I would not say that I LOVE the 613, I LOVE the NBT but prefer the 319. Having said that, it's just too good a deal to pass on. I am THRILLED! Thank you so much!

Trusted Contributor

I should add that I called CS and she said this will be in the 4-6PM EST show...Get yours now, I don't see it lasting. 

Super Contributor

Ohhhh thanks for that info.  I agree I don't see it lasting!