WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen - just for fun, how many CCs do you have open?

Currently open in my shower are:  613, 319, TT, FVWP, MIF, SMC, POM and FAS.

Respected Contributor

I currently have open: FTP. SHP. 613, TT, BGT, MIF, and FF.  I have FTP, SHP, 613 and TT in my shower and switch up with the rice formulas every couple of weeks.  I always have at least two different seasonals in my shower.  I will probably open one of the winter seasonals soon and switch out with SHP that I may use again but not as often now that it is a bit cooler.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Recently,  one 32oz SHP  Oh and hubby still has some SMC left. I thought his gallon was empty awhile ago but he had actually transferred it to a smaller container.

Ran out of SHL. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 So which bottle did you manage to use up to bring it "down" to 21 open bottles? Cat Tongue

@HSB1204, lol, I can't remember offhand.. I was surprised to find thatI had knocked one off. Smiley Wink

@HSB1204, I just took a look at them and realized that I had polished off the Pomegranate. YAY!!! I don't really use it much but it came with a few of the older December (5) TSV Seasonal Sets. Smiley Happy

I did finish up a Tea Tree CC and opened up a new one. -- When I travel I tend not to do the overnight TT Oil treatments, so I'll use TT for either my first or second cleanse in order to keep my oily scalp at bay. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 So which bottle did you manage to use up to bring it "down" to 21 open bottles? Cat Tongue

@HSB1204, lol, I can't remember offhand.. I was surprised to find thatI had knocked one off. Smiley Wink

@HSB1204, I just took a look at them and realized that I had polished off the Pomegranate. YAY!!! I don't really use it much but it came with a few of the older December (5) TSV Seasonal Sets. Smiley Happy

I did finish up a Tea Tree CC and opened up a new one. -- When I travel I tend not to do the overnight TT Oil treatments, so I'll use TT for either my first or second cleanse in order to keep my oily scalp at bay. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I just used POM today since I got the September TSV in that formula. I hadn't used it for a while and kind of missed it so I was glad that I could get such a good deal - much better than just buying the 32 oz bottle by itself! Cat Happy

I can imagine that it's not easy to do overnight oil treatments when you're away from home. The TT oil is pretty strong so I probably wouldn't want to expose others to that while staying at their home. Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

Open & in my shower...

POM

FIG

TT

FTP

FAS

FGP

SMC

VWP

613 - I use this as my facial & body cleanser

Outside of shower because I ran out of room:

MIF (waiting for me to run out of core FIG

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

Too many...haha...

TT

SHL

SHP

MIF

VWP

CLV

Valued Contributor

I have a limit of 4 open bottles at any one time. Right now, I have a 16 oz SAM, 32 oz MIF, 32 oz FVWP, and a 16 oz 613. I won't open another until I finish something!

Respected Contributor

Great thread @bebe777!!

Right now, I have the following cc's open in various sizes. Keep in mind that I have a family of 4, and we all use Wen. 

Gallon of tea tree

Gallon of pom

32 oz tea tree

32 oz pom

lavender

fig

fall Tuscan pear

fall vanilla white pumpkin

pink jasmine Peony 

spring honey lilac

wen kids watermelon

wen men

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

Well, I'll have to list, then count.

TT, BGT, WVM, WCM, CA, FGP, SOB, SHP, FVWP, so only nine, but that's all I have room for.  I have a gallon of TT, BGT and CA each open in the cupboard to refill the shower bottles with, but I don't count them, since they are the same formulas.  I'm a piker, I know, with only nine CC's in rotation, but eventually I will try to whittle down to about four, TT, BGT, FGP and WVM, those are my all-time favorites that give me the best results.  Now that I'm retired, I'm trying to be reasonable, LOL!