WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen - just for fun, how many CCs do you have open?

Classics - SAM, TT, CA, FIG, POM

Seasonals - SOB

Restoratives:  BGT, MIF, FF  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

All summer, winter and Spring seasonals in 16oz, 2 Fall scents

1 32oz BGT

1 PJP

1 32oz POM, TT and CA

1 16oz POM

1 16oz LAV

Do rotate in and out of shower. So only have have summer seasonals now and SHL & SOB in the shower. Plus cores, BGT & PJP.

No winters or fall scents in bathroom but they're still open. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for re-assurance @BExplorer! Now I'll "treat" every day with a zest! Woman Happy

And yes BExplorer, I can tell you ALL about styling brushes, don't remember where else it was mentioned, but let me summon it ALL up! This is how:

You just stick them in you hair and let it dry and that's all she wrote! Smiley Happy

No, seriously, catch the hair at the right degree of dampness - not too wet, and not dry yet, pick a strand a roll a brush. These brushes stay in quite well all by themselves if you roll starting straight up and to scalp, and they come out easy without tearing hair. You have to unroll and not pull. The handle is super "handy" to roll/unroll, and also chose right angle of brush securing it in.

You can leave them in till hair is dry, but don't be affraid to pull them out and rearrange. You may choose to rearrange them picking different strands of hair and in between, just like when a stylist blow drying your hair - they rearrange the brush to "mix" the strands, blending them together.

I also like to spray some Volumizing on my fingers and rub it into roots to have more root-lift.

Valued Contributor

I have open:  Tea Tree, Fig, SMC, Kids Strawberry Banana, BGT, MIF, PJP, 319, 613, SOB, SHL and this morning opened SHP (Phew!).  But If the Fall Apple Spice (which I love) is indeed discontinued, I won't be buying any CC's in the fall - the Ginger Pumpkin is too drying for me and I wasn't too happy with the performance of the Tuscan Pear (although I may buy a 16 oz and give it another try).  I do wash my hair every day - working in Manhattan and riding the Long Island Railroad every day, I'm surrounded by a lot of pollution, and my curls just don't look as nice on the second day.  I blow dry with a diffuser, but on a low heat setting.

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Thanks for re-assurance @BExplorer! Now I'll "treat" every day with a zest! Woman Happy

And yes BExplorer, I can tell you ALL about styling brushes, don't remember where else it was mentioned, but let me summon it ALL up! This is how:

You just stick them in you hair and let it dry and that's all she wrote! Smiley Happy

No, seriously, catch the hair at the right degree of dampness - not too wet, and not dry yet, pick a strand a roll a brush. These brushes stay in quite well all by themselves if you roll starting straight up and to scalp, and they come out easy without tearing hair. You have to unroll and not pull. The handle is super "handy" to roll/unroll, and also chose right angle of brush securing it in.

You can leave them in till hair is dry, but don't be affraid to pull them out and rearrange. You may choose to rearrange them picking different strands of hair and in between, just like when a stylist blow drying your hair - they rearrange the brush to "mix" the strands, blending them together.

I also like to spray some Volumizing on my fingers and rub it into roots to have more root-lift.

Thank you @sonechko for the detailed explanation!  I can't wait to try this if/when I accumulate more brushes. I have only 2 mediums amd 2 larges.  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The only 2 mediums and 2 larges is enough to start practicing air styling brush rolling, @BExplorer!  I now have only three medium, I lost forth one, and it's a little tricky, but I am doing it still. My TWO other brushes in Q Pony Express on their happy way home right now!

Valued Contributor

Great question @bebe777!  I currently have open:  TT, 613, SMC, SHP, SCLV and MIF. Love having a bunch open so I can choose whatever I feel like using.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hardly have anything open right now. I have been trying to not have so much open all at once. I have used up most of what was open and now trying to decide what I want to use next. Should I open up more spring CCs or go straight to summer? Too many choices! I just recently finished off a 32oz TT and 16oz FF. I only have open a 32oz 613 almost in the no pump zone, 32oz LAV, & 16oz SGGT.

Super Contributor

Okay, this is really fun! However, someone needs to post a comprehensive list of all the cleansing conditioners next to their abbreviations since my poor old tired brain can't keep up, lol!

Regular Contributor

OMG- you guys make me feel better about my crazy shower. I have two gallons SMC and BGT. Then I have 32 oz bottles of 319, FTP and Pom (Which I use as a body wash/shave cream). Then I have 16 oz of SHP. At my bathroom sink I have a 16 oz of WVM which I use on my face. In the kitchen I have a 16 oz of CLV which I use for my hands. I am so off using soap for anything unless absolutely necessary. I think I am going to start a thread about that...