WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen - how do you like Sweet Almond Mint CC?

I'm relatively new(er) to Wen. I'm not too new to cleansing conditioners though. Having tried a couple diff brands (Hair One packet - hated it. Salon Grafix - liked it 'ok' and Renpure - like/still use remainder)

Tried Sweet Almond Mint on its own at first and it was trial and error. Opened up a Lavender CC and liked this a lot too. I then opened a pomegranate CC. I find the SAM works best alone as a first cleanse then a mixture of SAM with Lav or Pom or Lav and Pom together on 2nd cleanse. I have some other scents in my growing stash but just using the SAM, Pom and Lav of the wen right now.

Also when starting Wen I just did one cleanse but realize now that 2 cleanses are the way to go for me.
Honored Contributor

@Cranberries wrote:
I'm relatively new(er) to Wen. I'm not too new to cleansing conditioners though. Having tried a couple diff brands (Hair One packet - hated it. Salon Grafix - liked it 'ok' and Renpure - like/still use remainder)

Tried Sweet Almond Mint on its own at first and it was trial and error. Opened up a Lavender CC and liked this a lot too. I then opened a pomegranate CC. I find the SAM works best alone as a first cleanse then a mixture of SAM with Lav or Pom or Lav and Pom together on 2nd cleanse. I have some other scents in my growing stash but just using the SAM, Pom and Lav of the wen right now.

Also when starting Wen I just did one cleanse but realize now that 2 cleanses are the way to go for me.

Hi @Cranberries, and welcome to the Wen forum and the wenderful world of Wen!! Smiley Happy

Thank you for sharing your experience with the SAM CC. Smiley Happy

You may want to check out posts #13 and #14 in the Wen 101 thread. It has a number of  links to other Wen forum threads for the various Wen cleansing conditioners. 

I think that most Wenners (myself included) feel that two cleanses works better -- splitting the CC between both cleanses -- but some folks feel they do better with just one cleanse.

Feel free to ask any questions you want and join in the Wen fun. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy  Wen FAQ - Wen 101 periscope - wendooters - January Chat 2016 -- The Insider (how to join InsideQ magazine) --Wen Abbreviations Glossary -

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

The salon formula dries me out. This was a surprise to me because I used the GR formula for about 2 yrs. I don't think they have the same ingredient deck now. Anyway, I will use it as a BCC if I ordr a kit with it for the price. 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012