WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - how do 613 & 319 Oils compare w/ each other... and with other Wen Oils?

[ Edited ]

I was wondering how the 613 and 319 Treatment Oils compare with each other? Is one of them more effective on your skin, or does one of them absorb into your skin more easily?

The 613 Treatment Oil has almost never been part of a special value kit, but 613/319 kit (16oz CC, 4oz RTM & 4oz Oil), which was just added ot the QVC product listing... gives us the opportunity to purchase either the 613 or 319 Oil in a special value kit.  So it would be really helpful to know if one of these two Oils is more effective than the other. Smiley Happy

Also, if you've used the 613 or the 319 Oil(s), how do they compare with the Treatment Oils in the Classic, Restorative and Seasonal lines?

Thanks!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Re: Wen - how do 613 & 319 Oils compare w/ each other... and with other Wen Oils?

@bebe777- thanks for posting this. You read my mind. I am on the fence about buying the  kit because I don't need the other products but they are basically free with the oil. I

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen - how do 613 & 319 Oils compare w/ each other... and with other Wen Oils?

I'm an oil fanatic and my least favorite oil was 6/13. I can't recall why, since it was years ago when I tried it, but I recall I didn't like it and forced myself to use it. Perhaps the consistancy was thicker, which I don't care for. I was surprised I didn't like it, but rather happy to find something I finally didn't like, lol. 

I'm intrigued by the 3/19 oil, but as another brilliant WENner already stated, I'm drowning in oil! So I think I'll pass on this ODO. 

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

I'm an oil fanatic and my least favorite oil was 6/13. I can't recall why, since it was years ago when I tried it, but I recall I didn't like it and forced myself to use it. Perhaps the consistancy was thicker, which I don't care for. I was surprised I didn't like it, but rather happy to find something I finally didn't like, lol. 

I'm intrigued by the 3/19 oil, but as another brilliant WENner already stated, I'm drowning in oil! So I think I'll pass on this ODO. 

Thanks @Suz585 for posting about the 613 oil.  It is the only oil that I always wanted to try and haven't yet.  It is possible that I would like the 319 oil but with all of the recent kits that I have ordered with the 4 oz oils I have a stash of oils that I won't even be using for a while.  I really do want to try the 319 and will order it at some time in the near future since so many Wenners seems to like it.