WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - gallon Alert - Fri, Sat, Sun ONLY - Fall Ginger Pumpkin gallons - $189

[ Edited ]

THE FALL GINGER PUMPKIN GALLON WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT QVC TODAY (FRIDAY) through this SUNDAY at 11:59pm PT.

There are two options available:

Seasonal Cleansing Cond. One Gallon or 

Seasonal Cond. One Gallon Auto-Delivery  

The host also mentioned that they didn't have many FGP gallons available. Of course the hosts always say that but, to be on the safe side, you really need to make your purchasing decisions right not. -- On Chaz's site the GFP gallons sell for $256, versus the $189 price at QVC for the next few days.

I usually wouldn't sent out an Alert for a Seasonal gallon but, since this is only being offered for two days, I wanted to make sure that everyone who wanted an FGP gallon was able to purchase one. 

Going forward, during one of the afternoon shows, Chaz mentioned that the select Seasonal(s) which are available in the gallon size will ONLY be offered at QVC for ONE WEEKEND for each season.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

___

Customer Top Rated
QVC Price:$189.00
Available for 6 Easy Payments

___

Original post from 3:30am ET this morning (revised, up-to-date version is above)...

I am watching the 3-4am ET Wen show and was surprised to what the host just said. 

This 3:27am ET presentation of the Fall Ginger Pumpkin (FGP) GALLON is going to be the ONLY presentation for the FGP gallon.  More importantly...

THE FALL GINGER PUMPKIN GALLON WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT QVC TODAY (FRIDAY) AND TOMORROW (SATURDAY).

SInce just about everyone is asleep, hopefully you'll be able to listen to this segment later today (just click on the link to this Seasonal Cleansing Cond. One Gallon or Seasonal Cond. One Gallon Auto-Delivery  product page)... just so you can confirm this information for yourself.

I'm confused as to why we didn't have any advance that the FGP gallons would only be available at QVC for two days. -- Earlier in the show (about 3:27am ET) the host mentioned that the FGP gallons would only be available for "today and tomorrow"... later on she said "for just this weekend ONLY", and just now she said that "the price, the easy pay would be going away on Sunday."

So, at this point, I'm not clear as to whether the FTP gallons will be available at QVC: 

* Friday (9/23) and Saturday (9/24) or

* Friday (9/23) through Sunday (9/26)

Hopefully, Dooters will clarify this for everyone. Smiley Happy

The host also mentioned that they didn't have many FGP gallons available. Of course the hosts always say that but, to be on the safe side, you really need to make your purchasing decisions right not. -- On Chaz's site the GFP gallons sell for $256, versus the $189 price at QVC for the next few days.

I usually wouldn't sent out an Alert for a Seasonal gallon but, since this is only being offered for two days, I wanted to make sure that everyone who wanted an FGP gallon was able to purchase one. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - gallon Alert - Fri & Sat ONLY - Fall Ginger Pumpkin gallons

[ Edited ]

"A" Names Notification

I am watching the 3-4am ET Wen show and was surprised to what the host just said. 

This 3:27am ET presentation of the Fall Ginger Pumpkin (FGP) GALLON is going to be the ONLY presentation for the FGP gallon.  More importantly...

THE FALL GINGER PUMPKIN GALLON WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT QVC TODAY (FRIDAY) AND TOMORROW (SATURDAY).

SInce just about everyone is asleep, hopefully you'll be able to listen to this segment later today (just click on the link to this Seasonal Cleansing Cond. One Gallon or Seasonal Cond. One Gallon Auto-Delivery  product page)... just so you can confirm this information for yourself.

I'm confused as to why we didn't have any advance that the FGP gallons would only be available at QVC for two days. -- Earlier in the show (about 3:27am ET) the host mentioned that the FGP gallons would only be available for "today and tomorrow"... later on she said "for just this weekend ONLY", and just now she said that "the price, the easy pay would be going away on Sunday."

So, at this point, I'm not clear as to whether the FTP gallons will be available at QVC: 

The host also mentioned that they didn't have many FGP gallons available. Of course the hosts always say that but, to be on the safe side, you really need to make your purchasing decisions right not. -- On Chaz's site the GFP gallons sell for $256, versus the $189 price at QVC for the next few days.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notification: 

Names:  A 

@AbrilB @addicted2q @Adelina @Adrienne @Aeon @AlleyCat @AlohaSun @andasan @Andreatoo (in bold) @ANewHue @AngelPuppy1 @appleseed @April-Rose @AprilBird @aprimo @Aresnz @Arianny @Atellam @bebe77

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"B" Names Notification

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notification: 

Names:  B 

@BackwoodsBarbie @BARBIE100 @bballwidow @beach-mom @beatlefan @Beautoxica @bebe777 @beepzipzang @Beeweaver @Bestdressed @BethanyB @betsyblue @BExplorer @Bhvbum @BichonEmma @blackhole99 @bleueyez28 @blondeshoediva @blondie13 @BabyYoda @Boehm Collector @bohemian @BootLvr @Boxerdoglover @Brdwygurl @Brenda810 @Buck-i-Nana @Buckeye815 @butterfly123 @ButterflyGirl1969 @bebe77

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"C" Names Notification

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notification: 

Names:  C  

@c_la_vee @cac140 @Caitlinh429 @CamilleP @Campion @cancun08 @CANDLEQUEEN @candys mine @Catbelly @CatLoverDogsToo @Ceci @cerinthe @cgil @ChazzyLady @Cheezit @Chefgal411 @ChicagoHeather2 @chickenmoo @ChocolateLime @ChynnaBlue @Cindi10 @Citrine1 @clangley @ClassySassyGal @cnd8 @CoCo87 @coffeegal @CoG @Colonel Meow @cosmic1 @Cotygirl @Cin001 @Cranberries @crblu @croemer @Curiousincali @Cuteepy03 @CWS22 @bebe77

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

D through F Names Notification

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notification: 

Names:  D 

@danabanayna @Daycaremom816 @Deanie @Debzzz @deedeewar @deja vu @delaneysmom @delish91 @Dell1 @depglass @Dessert1st @Diva1Donna @divadeb @CalMom @Doherty @Dorianwalk @dotgirl @doxie1 (in bold) @DrCEB @Drythe 

Names:  E - F  

@Ebrennix @ECBG @EdithEllenLily @ElleMc @elrager @ElvisShops @enw5002 @equss @Faith1818 @fashionqueen @Felixfan @FleaMktQn @Forbidden Fruit @FormerlyFabulous @foundinlv @free-spirit @Fressa @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

G through Ja Names Notification

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notification: 

Names:  G  

@gail415 @GATORGIRL @GCR18 @geezerette @Gram W @gemslily @germanblush @eddyandme @GoochiePooDoo @pggoody @gracewade @grammy3 @gramygram @gtx @Gussie2007 

Names:  H  

@HairAddict @haleypie @HangingTen @happycat @HappyDaze @Harley2013 @hatetoiron @HBNY74 @hecate @hennypenny3 @hfpint @Hilary77 @GingerPeach @bargainsgirl @HonnyBrown @Hop @hopi @HSB1204 @HXGirl  

Names:  I  

@kwkelley @Ibby114 @icezeus @sktchy @iowababe @islandgrrl

Names:  Ja  

@Hope4102 @Janealma @vcdrt @JasoninBoston @jaxs mom @jay633 @jazzbabe @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jb through K Names Notification

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notification: 

Names:  Jb - Jz  

@jb20 @Jeannie29 @Jen44 @jennys kid @Jhincher @JohGlo @joni @jonim @jp926 @jpie @jrq @Julie_23 @jurby 

Names:  K  

@k9mama @Kardi @KarenaJeannette @karin334 @karlam @karmakat @Karnerblue @karuna @kathie66 @Katmary @Katt213 @kefromCA @Kelseyrr @Kempokim @KentuckyWoman @kesselrun @kesstrain @Kitkat21 @kjae @kjcteach1 @Kjelle @KJPA @Klait @cddh @KMBSAB @KonaKat @kricket3142 @ksporter53 @KumiC @kze @bebe77

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"L" Names Notification

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notification: 

Names:  L  

@Labbylove @Maltichonmom17 @ladygirl @Ladygolighty41 @LAKitty @LAMS @Laura14 @leavesgalore @LeighMarie @Leothelion @Mgggg1 @liliblu @Lilredrubi @LIndaMJ @Sunnycorle @lisajococomo @littlepixie @CoastalGal @LJernee @LKDKK2 @LoraR @lovinglife @lrmuffin @Lucky Duck @LucysMommy @lusinia @luvingit @Luvitorleaveit1 @LUVLUVLUVTOSHOP @Luv_My_Beagle @LuvMyPuppies @luvzchiz @lyn61 @lynne6was7 @Lynnster67 @bebe77

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"M" Names Notification

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notification: 

Names:  M 

@madmimi @MaggieMack @Mary Bailey @Maisy1 @malmom @MalteseMomma @MandySays @mas21958 @Mattie76 @meeser @todaysrx @MELAMWO @merri @mgflores @Michele5004 @MidNight @millieshops @mimi0414 @Minpinmom2 @Mirage08 @MissJuJu @MissKlynn @Missy823 @MJO @Mom2Ro @mom4321@MommaNJ629 @Mommy4 @monks @morenagurl @morenaroxx @INDIANA BONES @motherinlaw @MrsCat21 @mrsmouse @Mrsq2022 @mstyrion 1 @Mustang Shar @Mysticmom @mzlg @mzrhondap @bebe77

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

N through P Names Notification

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notification: 

Names:  N - O    

@Naebin @Nailsnob67 @applejack62 @nana488 @NativeOR @NickelEmily @nikki48 @nikkimom @NMCrazyCatLady @Noangel1981 @Ilovelife123 @nomless @noonedelights @NycVixen @oceanbreezy @okiebug 

Names:  P  

@panda1234 @PatPrende @peanutjk @Pecky @pennstate94 @pepes mom @Petparent @Petrilla @philogirl @Philosophygirl23 @Phoebesmommy @phoebesnow @phoenixbrd @photodreamr @picco @Pineappletoo @pinkmochi @Pinky920 @Pintacular @pmagic @poocher @posterchild @Princesa7 @Pro211 @PSASSY @pslady @bebe77