WEN

Trusted Contributor

Wen classic body cleansing cream and body lotion lovers.

[ Edited ]

There is a set of one cleansing cream and one body lotion in choice of classics and a loofah mitt listed on the QVC Founder's Day Sale. The set is priced at $58 and on 4 easy pays.

I have seen people talking about not being able to find these items so I am sure this is a welcomed set. @bebe777, you may know of those that were requesting this. A296234

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

Re: Wen classic body cleansing cream and body lotion lovers.

[ Edited ]

Thx for sharing. Since I stopped using the CC I have lost track of new products. I did not know he made these. I still like his oils. Just bought the large unscented body body to try.

I also see he has a deal on Q2 of a body butter & spray set.

Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

Thx for sharing. Since I stopped using the CC I have lost track of new products. I did not know he made these. I still like his oils. Just bought the large unscented body body to try.

I also see he has a deal on Q2 of a body butter & spray set.

@Nightowlz, even if you arent using the CC any longer check the board often because Chaz has expanded the line into body care as well. The 613 NIBT included in that set is raved about, I use the unscented version (319) and even my husband is hooked.

#IAmTeamWen
Regular Contributor

Thanks again, Nikki48.  I am one who has been looking for these.  I'm down to the last  my SAM and POM and just placed my order.  As much as I love my NBT, using my classics is kind of like coming home. 

Trusted Contributor

@Gussie2007 wrote:

Thanks again, Nikki48.  I am one who has been looking for these.  I'm down to the last  my SAM and POM and just placed my order.  As much as I love my NBT, using my classics is kind of like coming home. 

@Gussie2007, glad you could get them!

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@Gussie2007...I've tried the BCC, but not the body lotion.  Do you like it as much as the NBT...or more...or less?  Just curious of the differences.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - I was going to ask the same thing. I want the BCC, however, since I use the 319 NBT and love what it is doing for  my skin, I am hesitant about using the body lotion. I wish he just had the 32 oz. BCC in the Classics

Regular Contributor

SurferWife,

I like the body lotion as much as NBT but in a different way.  The BCC  feels lighter than the NBT but is still very hydrating.  It's a difference similar to the intensity of 613/319 CC compared to Classis CC's.   I like the NBT for the intense hydration and for using on my neck and face but sometimes I need a lighter touch and my skin responds well to having this BCC/NBT difference in treatment.   I have my best results from the CC's and body care products when I alternate formulas.  That's just what works for me.  HTH.  

Esteemed Contributor

Woohoo thanks for enabling @nikki48!!!

Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

Woohoo thanks for enabling @nikki48!!!

@ANewHue Always hun! LOL!

#IAmTeamWen