WEN

Contributor

I saw a video posted somewhere of Chaz talking about how to make your own bath treatment to mix in the water with Wen. It was also on one of his QVC shows a few months ago.  Unfotunately, I did not write it down and now I can not find it! Does anyone have the recipe?

Trusted Contributor

@Mom2Ro wrote:

I saw a video posted somewhere of Chaz talking about how to make your own bath treatment to mix in the water with Wen. It was also on one of his QVC shows a few months ago.  Unfotunately, I did not write it down and now I can not find it! Does anyone have the recipe?

@World Traveler

are you able to help?  I remember you tried this and thought you might remember the recipe. 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@Mom2Ro Thanks to @BExplorer for notifying me on another forum about your request.

I wrote down everything that Chaz said and showed on the video. Here it is:

24-ounce water bottle 

30 pumps of WEN CC (looked like he was pumping out of a 32-ounce bottle)

4-8 full droppers of treatment oil

Fill with water up to 1/3 of the way of the container

Shake, shake, shake, until creamy

Fill with more water, as much as you can and still be able to shake it

Shake, shake, shake

Take shower first unless not dirty. Can also do remoist on your hair in the shower first.

Add mixture under running water in bathtub.

Put on 613 for a facial mask.

Soak for 15-30 minutes or more.

Towel-blot your body.

I do all of this once a week, usually Sundays (YAY!! that's today!!). My body feels so, so good after soaking in that mixture for around 30 minutes. My face is particularly happy with the 613 making it extra soft, and the oil is what really feels good on my body.

I trade off which CC I use for the mixture, but have pretty well got it down now to using mostly Lavender, as I also wash my sheets and pillowcases with Lavender. But I have used Pink Jasmine Peony, Ginger Pumpkin, Vanilla Mint, and Mango Coconut. I may even try the Strawberry-Banana or the Watermelon, but think for my purposes of wanting to relax and just chill out, the Lavender is the best one.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I've been doing this for about six months when I'm not traveling.

Happy soaking! Heart

Trusted Contributor

Thanks so much @World Traveler

for sharing the routine!  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Contributor

Thank you so much! I tried this last night, and I could not tell any difference between using this or bath salts.  I even added extra in.  It may be because I like hot baths and I soak for more than an hour.  I used WWC....and just a hint for the ladies, it may not be a good idea to soak in a citrus one if you are sensitive in a certain area!

Trusted Contributor

@Mom2Ro wrote:

Thank you so much! I tried this last night, and I could not tell any difference between using this or bath salts.  I even added extra in.  It may be because I like hot baths and I soak for more than an hour.  I used WWC....and just a hint for the ladies, it may not be a good idea to soak in a citrus one if you are sensitive in a certain area!

Ouch! Yeah, citrus oil may be an issue.. Hoping you didnt jump right back out, lol.

#IAmTeamWen
Contributor

Aahhh, yes - this is the best.

@World Traveler   This is the same thing I wrote down.

As of yesterday, I got the go ahead from my doctor that I can again take baths after I was told not to due to recent surgery.  I can't wait for tonight to do my WEN bath - make the mix as described and add 613 to my hair as a mask.  When I am ready to rinse my hair, I slide down in the tub and get extra 613 added to the water.

I was hoping for one of my new oils to arrive but it doesn't look like it will be happening today Smiley Sad

Contributor

Surprise - my kit with my fig CC, mask, and oil came yesterday so I had THE MOST luxurious bath last night.  It was even more rewarding since I was "banned" from taking baths due to recent surgery.

It was great!  Bath mixture was fig CC and the oil.  I used the fig hair mask - that was a first for me since I never had the mask before (I always just used 613 or 319 CC for it).  I also used my Clarisonic with fig CC.

I then sprayed myself afterwards with Bath and Body Works Fig and Brown Sugar and used the fig CC as moisturizer.

What a relaxing night I had.  I feel rejuvenated today but I think it ties in with finally getting more fall-like tempuratures.  I am ready for the change of seasons!

Regular Contributor

I did my own little WEN spa day this morning and it was a wonderful and relaxing way to start my day.  I didn't follow the bath "recipe" exactly but pretty close, did a remoist treatment on my hair and a 613 facial mask.  After a nice long soak, I finished with WEN body lotion and 613 cologne, then rinsed and dried my hair.   I'm usually in such a rush so this was a real luxury.  While I was soaking it occurred to me that this was a great way to use the CC that is left in the bottle that the pump doesn't get out.  Easy and convenient and a WEN bath felt like a special treat!

Spoiler