WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - avail again - 32oz CC & 4oz Remoist - $59.94

[ Edited ]

The WEN by Chaz Dean Cleansing Conditioner w/Re-Moist Mask duo is generally offered twice a year, usually in the fall and then again in the middle of the winter (starting sometime in mid January). -- Right now it's Event Priced at $59.94 which is about 55% off the list prices of these two products.

I think it was probably offered this past October, because the video clip shows the 613 and Restorative gallons on the left hand side of the counter. -- It's a bit unusual that it's event priced right now, because event pricing is generally done in conjunction with one of Chaz's visits (and he's not back at QVC until mid January -- Wen schedule on QVC - January 2016).

__

It's an excellent value, because if you purchased each of these products individually they would cost $107.50:

* 32oz Classic Cleansing Conditioner -- $49.50 

* 4oz Classic Remoist -- $58.00

ETA: As of January 13th, it's available in Sweet Almond Mint, Tea Tree, Lavender, Cucumber Aloe, and Pomegranate. It's also sold in Fig, but this option is not curently included. Maybe Fig will also be available during Chaz's visit.

__  

There is a very good possibility that the supersize 8oz. Classic Remoist will be available sometime this winter. This past September is was available and priced at around $59 (which is almost the same price as the 4oz Remoist). 

So if your main interest is in the Remoist, then you may want to hold off on your purchase.

That said, while I think the 8oz. Remoist will be available again this winter... there's never a guarantee on this... so it's up to you to make your best decision and take your chances. Smiley Happy

Best of luck!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Most Wished For
QVC Price: $72.50    Event Price: $59.94
Available for 3 Easy Payments

___

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - avail again - 32oz CC & 4oz Remoist - $59.94

I just paid off my credit card. Stop it!  Smiley Very HappySmiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

I just paid off my credit card. Stop it!  Smiley Very HappySmiley Wink

@Laura14, lol, don't look a me... this is all Chaz's idea. Smiley Happy He just can't stop himself from giving us wenderful Wen values!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777  Thanks so much for posting this great value.  If I decide to order it I probably would get the TT formula.  I don't need the cleansing conditioner but would use the remoist if I ordered this since I only have a SAM remoist that is almost empty.  

Honored Contributor

@bebe777...thanks for telling us about this. I am running low on my Tea Tree CC, so I just ordered it!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@bebe777...thanks for telling us about this. I am running low on my Tea Tree CC, so I just ordered it!

@SurferWife, I'm so glad that this worked out for you. Especially if you need the CC and the Remoist, this is a great value!!! Smiley Happy

This kit and the 8oz supersize Remoist offer the two best Remoist values available throughout the year. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Awesome deal! I am going to hang on and see if the 8 oz Remoist gets offered though!

Thanks  @bebe777, I wasn't sure when the 8 oz remoist usually gets offered again.

Honored Contributor

@Wen Woman wrote:

Awesome deal! I am going to hang on and see if the 8 oz Remoist gets offered though!

Thanks  @bebe777, I wasn't sure when the 8 oz remoist usually gets offered again.

@Wen_Woman, I'm glad my info was helpful. Smiley Happy

Last September, several of the hosts had mentioned that the supersize 8oz Remoist wouldn't be available again until the winter. One of them mentioned either January or February.

That said, sometimes they change things up and I wouldn't want someone to pass on this duo, because they assumed that the supersize 8oz Remoist would definitely be available again this winter. 

Wen Woman, I hope you have a Happy New Year!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 oh funny i was going to ask you about 8oz remoist, i would be grabbing that right up!!..thx for info.Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Oh, never fear Bebe, I know there aren't any guarantees. I just have too much CC right now to order the set, and I have a few remoists in my stash now. I am going to gamble that the 8 oz is coming in the next few months....that deal is beyond crazy!

Happy New Year to everybody and happy wenning!