WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen - Winter Cranberry MInt CC, RTM & Oil - how do they work for you?

While I love the smell of wcm I can't use it regularly due to sensitivities. Love the oil and rtm though, and my daughter loves the cc too.
Respected Contributor

This is a take it or leave it formula for me. I won't be stocking up, there are lots more I like better & have more than enough in my stash

Respected Contributor

@Thia Winter wrote:
While I love the smell of wcm I can't use it regularly due to sensitivities. Love the oil and rtm though, and my daughter loves the cc too.

@Thia-Winter    I also really love the WCM oil formula.  I finished it last year and may purchase more sometime later in January or February when I can justify spending more money on myself and before it is retired.  I love most of the seasonal oils but really like the WCM scent.  

Valued Contributor

Hi,Susan! I may pick some up later too. I'll definitely be stocking up on wvm.
Respected Contributor

@Thia Winter wrote:
Hi,Susan! I may pick some up later too. I'll definitely be stocking up on wvm.

@Thia-Winter   That is why I wish that QVC offered the oils in both the 4 oz size and

1 oz size like you can purchase from the Chaz Dean site.  It would be a lot easier to purchase more than one scent if we could purchase them in a smaller size.  I may still decide to purchase a couple of the 1 oz size oils from Chaz's site even if I don't get any additional discount.  It would be great if QVC would have an OTO of the seasonal oils in a 1 oz. size or 2 oz. size.  

Valued Contributor

I got the oil and rtm!
Respected Contributor

I received my WCM CC yesterday and used it this morning. My hair still smells like it. I love it. I really missed the WCM. Last year I skipped it so I could revisit WVM. I much prefer the WCM.

One thing is disappointing in that I ordered 2 and they sent me a SAM instead of WCM for the 2nd one. I checked the boxes and they do have separate UPC codes, so an error by the picker. I have to call tomorrow to see how to get this exchanged.

My RTM and oil are on the way too. Yay!

My Wen shelf is now groaning under the weight of all my new product!
Regular Contributor

Re: Wen - Winter Cranberry MInt - how does it work for you? -- CC, RTM & Oil

I must stand up for this CC!  This was the first one I tried and it is responsible for me becoming a WEN girl!  I'm AA with natural hair, thick and dry.  This was so transformative for me.  It will always have a special place in my heart! [insert sappy music here!]

Honored Contributor

@DrCEB wrote:

I must stand up for this CC!  This was the first one I tried and it is responsible for me becoming a WEN girl!  I'm AA with natural hair, thick and dry.  This was so transformative for me.  It will always have a special place in my heart! [insert sappy music here!]

@DrCEB, it's great to see you back at the forum!!! Smiley Happy I hope you are doing well and having a great holiday season !! Smiley Happy

I really like WCM as well though it's mainly due to the scent, since all the Seasonals work well on my hair.Smiley Happy

Don't be a stranger around here!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I've never tried WCM but everyones descriptions have me curious.  The OTO 3 cc's with the comb must be sold out in WCM as it is no longer an option.  It's such a great deal especially if you got the OTO price.  I'm such a sucker for new scents.  WCM is one of the scents to be retired, right?  I'm thinking about getting a 32 oz on AD just in case I love it.