WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - Winter Cranberry MInt - how does it work for you? -- CC, RTM & Oil

With the wintertime change in the thermometer, I'm using some Winter Cranberry Mint (WCM) as body lotion tonight. It's very festive and now it's feeling a lot like Christmas!! Smiley Happy

-- bebeSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@40nu20 wrote:

I've never tried WCM but everyones descriptions have me curious.  The OTO 3 cc's with the comb must be sold out in WCM as it is no longer an option.  It's such a great deal especially if you got the OTO price.  I'm such a sucker for new scents.  WCM is one of the scents to be retired, right?  I'm thinking about getting a 32 oz on AD just in case I love it.

@40nu20  WCM is still my favorite winter seasonal scent and I will miss it when it is gone.  I just tried WVM for the first time since I ordered the 3 piece trio of the winter cleansing conditioners.  I have only used the WVM a couple of times since I wanted to try it.  It is ok but I definitely like WCM better.  I also really like WWC but now that I have tried all 3 winter formulas I think I still like WCM the best.  I especially like WCM oil.  Although, I don't have any WCM oil left but may still order it.  I do have a sufficient supply of WCM cleansing conditoner and may still order more since we really don't know if or when the retired formulas will be back.  Some Wenners think that the retired formulas may be available for a limited time a few years from now.  Others think that we may never see them again.  

Same here, like WCM performance much better than WVM. Do love the warm and cozy smell of WVM but prefer WCM. For my hair it is lighter and adds more volume.  Seems my hair agrees with a lot of the seasonals that aren't hugely popular as some of the other scents. 

Super Contributor

Just saw that the WCM 3 16 oz ccs and the WEN comb  kit is now available again!  Wooo Hoooo!!!!!!!!HeartHeart

Honored Contributor

The winter Seasonal season isn't even finished and I'm already missing the Winter Cranberry Mint (WCM). 

Last night I put a a bit of the WMM CC on my neck an behind my ears. Then I sprayed my hair and face with the WCM Replenishing Treatment Mist (RTM). 

The scent is so festive and it just put a smile of my face. It was bliss!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I have thick, fine textured hair. Winter cranberry mint is in the middle of the winter seasonals for moisture. It is more moisturizing than WWC, but it doesn't have as much moisture as winter vanilla mint. I love the scent of wcm. It is crisp and fruity. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@danabanayna, these are reviews for the older Winter Cranberry Mint (WCM) scent. -- While this upcoming new winter cranberry scent will obviously be different, I thought you might like to read through these reviews. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@danabanayna, these are reviews for the older Winter Cranberry Mint (WCM) scent. -- While this upcoming new winter cranberry scent will obviously be different, I thought you might like to read through these reviews. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 The new winter scent is red currant, not cranberry. Cat Wink

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 The new winter scent is red currant, not cranberry. Cat Wink

I imagine that the red currant that is replacing the WCM will be similar to WCM although not exactly the same.  I am looking forward to trying it.   

Contributor

Glad this popped up on the WEN forum.  I recently bought kit:

A281017
QVC Beauty Celebration 7-piece Collection

and it has the WCM in it. 

So , if anyone is looking for the WCM CC, I would recommend this kit.  The other stuff in it is a bunch of surprising goodies.

Honored Contributor

I posted extensively about this in other threads.  For me, WCM + POM was the bomb of a combination for performance.  I hated both of them individually, but together they knocked it out of the park.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN