WEN

Valued Contributor

Wen - Using CC / BC with the Foreo Luna ?

I need help with Foreo Luna (mini) with using any of the CC/BC.  The Foreo instructions states not to use silicone base, etc cleansers.  To the best of my knowledge, the Wen CC/BC does not contain these.  Am I right?  I just love this little facial cleansing tool.  I am a Clarisonic Mia user for appx. 5 years.  It did clean my face well but it was just not cleaning out my blackheads.  I have used scrubs, peels, facial pore strips.  Just one time use with this Foreo Luna, a very stubborn blackhead that I had for over a year, was gone! Even my nose is a happy camper!  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen - Using CC / BC with the Foreo Luna ?

Not sure what all the initials stand for.  Must be Wen lingo.

Valued Contributor

@luv-the-Q wrote:

CC (cleansing conditioner) and BC (body cleanser).  Have you ever tried the Wen line?

Trusted Contributor

@AlohaSun Yes, I have and it is really a good product.  I got my daughter hooked on it, as her hair was thinning and very dry. Now she won't use anything else.  I use it occasionally, to condition.  It makes my hair just a little too flat to use daily.  I also use it to shave my legs.  It only takes a dab, but it's better than any shaving cream.

Esteemed Contributor

@luv-the-Q wrote:

Welcome to the WEN Forum @luv-the-QWoman Happy

Valued Contributor

@luv-the-Q wrote:

@AlohaSun Yes, I have and it is really a good product.  I got my daughter hooked on it, as her hair was thinning and very dry. Now she won't use anything else.  I use it occasionally, to condition.  It makes my hair just a little too flat to use daily.  I also use it to shave my legs.  It only takes a dab, but it's better than any shaving cream.

@luv-the-Q Glad to hear your daughter likes it and that it helped her.  My daughter's favorite was the SMC (summer mango coconut).  But for me, my hair has been transformed from like the bristles of a broom stick.  But once in a great while I do use

a sulfate free shampoo/conditioner.  Yes, I agree about using it for shaving.  So smooth.

Thanks for responding!  Aloha