WEN

Respected Contributor

Wen Totes - What do you think?

[ Edited ]

I have two of the big totes from the deals. I was pleasantly surprised. I thought they were vinyl but they are high denier canvas. And they snap closed! Maybe they were described in the listing but I only cared about getting seasonal remoist, lol. I used them for the first time today for groceries. Excellent! I filled one including two 2-liter bottles and it wasn't even straining. Very comfortable to carry. 

Enjoying yours?

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

Re: Wen Totes - What do you think?

Hi Kjelle, since I've been getting other things and have my auto deliveries, I didn't but I still might.  I knew they were made in that canvas and had the snap, they are made nicely, I would love to get one.  Chaz said it can hold three Wen gallons too!  Wow, you got two, GREAT!!!!

Frequent Contributor

He mentioned (on periscope) a deal w/ a slightly smaller tote w/ Bella Spirit product(s) for TSV day (11.27.) I don't remember him saying specifically which BS items ... 🤔
Respected Contributor

Hi sznk, I saw the Bella tote on Chaz's site and it does look smaller than the Wen one.  They both are a great buy though.  I'm still mulling it over to get one.  If I do, it will definitely be the Wen one though.

Esteemed Contributor

I was hoping for the winter remoist set with the Wen tote. Ur oh maybe I should grab the Fall scents
Trusted Contributor

I just received it yesterday and it is a great bag.  Originally I had ordered the ODO w/ FFA - only because I wanted the bag. I think at the time it was advance order. But then a few days later in a moment of rational thought ( because I absolutely do not need anymore CC or remoist) I cancelled.

only to regret that decision -ha - and again ordered on a free shipping day. I am happy I did. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had bought the tote with the NBT - great deal and great, roomy tote.  But my kitty got to use it before I did - I put it on a chair when it arrived, left the room and when I returned, she had curled up in it and gone fast asleep!  I didn't have the heart to move her - wish I had taken a picture!Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

Hi @qtrmoonlady1, that is so cute!  I'd of loved to see a picture of your kitty in that tote!  We have a kitty too.  Well, she came to us, kind of, now she's ours.  Cats love to find a small, little, out of the way place to curl up in!  I may still get that tote, I keep looking at it, I know it's nice without even seeing it physically.  Love the Wen name on it too.  I have so many Wen shirts that I got before Chaz upgraded his site.  He does have the 613 one on now but I like all the different colored ones that I was lucky enough to get.  They last too, the material is well made.  Wooops, off topic!  Cannot wait to see Chaz in a few days!!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@untitled wrote:

I just received it yesterday and it is a great bag.  Originally I had ordered the ODO w/ FFA - only because I wanted the bag. I think at the time it was advance order. But then a few days later in a moment of rational thought ( because I absolutely do not need anymore CC or remoist) I cancelled.

only to regret that decision -ha - and again ordered on a free shipping day. I am happy I did. 

@untitled I did the same with the FFA CC. Couldn't cancel when the remoist came up. I ordered FFA and FGP. I planned to return the CC but it's still sitting by the door. I think it decided to stay. FFA is big hit with me.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Hi @qtrmoonlady1, that is so cute!  I'd of loved to see a picture of your kitty in that tote!  We have a kitty too.  Well, she came to us, kind of, now she's ours.  Cats love to find a small, little, out of the way place to curl up in!  I may still get that tote, I keep looking at it, I know it's nice without even seeing it physically.  Love the Wen name on it too.  I have so many Wen shirts that I got before Chaz upgraded his site.  He does have the 613 one on now but I like all the different colored ones that I was lucky enough to get.  They last too, the material is well made.  Wooops, off topic!  Cannot wait to see Chaz in a few days!!!!

@77yangya- I can't wait, either!  Hope he has some good deals for us.  I want to buy the new winter CC and NBT if it's available.  I'm sure I'll like the scent as I do love mint, so I'll probably go for the SC and Mousse, also.