WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen Tonic - No longer on the "Q"?

@geezerette   Thank you for posting this info, I did not know Chaz had decided to honor the Q price on all products, that is VERY generous of him!  His CS did make me that offer on the tonic, but I declined it and paid full price, I don't think Chaz should be penalized and lose money because QVC can't get their act together. 

Respected Contributor

@JohGlo   As Geezerette has mentioned, you can contact Chaz's customer service and order the scalp tonic at the QVC price.  If it works for you, you should probably do so, as there is absolutely no way to know how long it will take QVC to re-stock the product, and you don't want to lose all the gains you've made with the tonic and have to start back at ground zero.

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

@geezerette   Thank you for posting this info, I did not know Chaz had decided to honor the Q price on all products, that is VERY generous of him!  His CS did make me that offer on the tonic, but I declined it and paid full price, I don't think Chaz should be penalized and lose money because QVC can't get their act together. 

@CamilleP 

I thought so too.  I'm not sure many other vendors would do the same thing.  I think he's just wanting to keep his customers during all this time of turmoil.  Once things get straightened out (🤞), I doubt the offer will continue.

I think he also wants to be able to give the information to QVC about how many of their customers (and his) buy his products.  He often has to convince the Q about what his customers want.

Honored Contributor

CLARIFICATION:

From another poster who spoke directly with WEN customer service about the offer to fill QVC orders...

Chaz's CS said if I have an "order" that is no longer available, cancelled or no inventory currently available, they can try & figure out what pricing Chaz Dean Studio can do.

If you do not have an invoice from a previous price you paid on the Q for an item that is currently not available they can offer 30% off the item price on their website.(not the Q's price)..they will do what they can on shipping costs.

You must send a photo of your invoice or auto delivery cancellation or Item # & they will let you know what they can do.

Respected Contributor

Just a quick update to let everyone know, my order is still listed as "backorder", and it was supposed to have shipped  on February 23rd.  At least QVC hasn't cancelled it yet!

I've stopped using it 6 days a week, down to just 3, to stretch my supply until my auto-delivery gets going again.  The other nights are either laser cap (3) or WEN oil (1) uses, as I used to put the tonic on after using the laser cap, but now I'm not.  I'm hoping that three nights a week keeps me from backsliding, and holds on to the progress I've made. 

Respected Contributor

As of this morning, my backorder's been cancelled.  Oddly enough, I got a shipping notice for something via e-mail, but none of my pending orders shows shipped, and on the a/d page for the product in my order history, I've supposedly been billed for the 2/23 shipment.  I'll need to check my CC statement, and unless I get that bottle of tonic, I had BETTER NOT have paid for it!!!  I tried to increase the number of bottles in my next shipment to two, but could not do so because the product is sold out in the inventory.  I called CS and they were able to manually increase the number of bottles in my next shipment.  I expressed to the CS rep how much I wanted to stay on a/d for this product, and told her that I had paid full price to order a bottle from Chaz because my QVC a/d was on backorder, so hopefully she will pass my insistence on to her bosses, so the Q gets one more nudge to re-stock this product!

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP 

Last weekend I ordered the lip treatment trio and a few days ago it went to back-order.  I am not confident that it will stay.  QVC already cancelled one of my back-order WEN orders so this one will probably get cancelled, too.  I'm a bit bummed since I was trying to get my products while on sale.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

It is a bummer, @SurferWife !  What good is it for WEN to be on sale at QVC if the Q doesn't STOCK any WEN products any more?  It's a rather unethical sales tactic, akin to "bait and switch", only they are just baiting us.  I wonder if they are billing our credit cards to get our money, then promising us a refund when they cancel the order, and two or three months later, we get our refund, but in the meantime the Q has the money in it's bank, not us in ours?  We've all seen the posts about how the Q's sales are down down down, year after year, one starts to wonder how sneaky and underhanded they can get in an attempt to stay in business!

I hope you do get your lip treatment kit, SurferWife.  My a/d on the scalp tonic is still listed as "active", next shipment due in April.  I went through my a/d history and saw that my original scalp tonic a/d was for two years, but my latest program is only scheduled to be one year long.  I think they are losing too much money on a/d's that go on for very long, as inflation pushes all prices up, so they are only offering short term a/d's.

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP 

QVC doesn't charge the credit card until the item ships, so that part doesn't concern me.  I know the NC fire damaged a lot of product but what I don't understand is why QVC didn't generate new purchase orders for WEN.  Maybe they're waiting until after the March Friends & Family sale. 😔 

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, they say  they don't charge until they ship, but I'm not so sure I trust that statement any more.  QVC is losing my trust, bigtime.  Woman Frustrated