WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen Tonic - No longer on the "Q"?

My A-D just shipped from the Q, 

Respected Contributor

That is great news, @Love4cats !  It gives me hope that I will get my next shipment in April, which I doubled the quantity on to make up for the cancelled February shipment.  I actually got a letter in the mail today telling me that there would be delays in two of my a/d's, both of which were cancelled two weeks ago or more.  Talk about "snail mail", LOL!

Respected Contributor

Good news on the tonic front.  I have been clicking "reorder" on the cancelled a/d order every day, just in case.  It's been "sold out" every day since the cancellation a couple of weeks ago.  Tonight, it's available on waitlist!  I still have some shipments left in my current a/d, but will most certainly start another cycle once the product comes off waitlist.  Honestly, I was afraid the Q wasn't going to re-stock this product, but it looks like they will, what a relief!

Respected Contributor

I decided, since I was nearly at the end of my current a/d program that I'd go ahead and place another order while the Q was taking waitlist orders.  My order sat that way for almost two weeks, but today it's in process!  Now I can go back to using tonic 6 days a week until I use up the last of my oils, then 7 days a week.  I am sure I will see the kind of improvement I was seeing when I was doing that before.  Now to decide if I want to get a short haircut for summer, since my hair will start growing faster again, and hopefully more densely again, too.

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP 

Did you get your scalp tonic?

I see that it's finally back in stock here at the Q.

Respected Contributor

Yes, @geezerette  I did, so for the present I am well-stocked.  I have three bottles in the closet, because I got a single from the new a/d and two from the expiring a/d.  I doubled that shipment to make up for the cancelled bottle from February, so I am now caught up.  I'm using it six days a week, with a seasonal oil on the remaining night, until I get all the oils used up, then it's back to seven nights a week.  I am very relieved, I really love that tonic!

And thanks for the info on the gallons, I am trying to decide if I need to get a TT on a/d, or if I should trust that the 3x32 oz bottle TSV will show up again.  I still have four gallons of WVM and three FGP's, so I am probably good on seasonals.  Turns out I had two WWF gallons to use up, not one, so I am plowing my way through that, down to about 3/4ths of the last one, then I'll be down to just my core favorite and best performing CC's;  TT, FGP, and WVM.  At this point in my life I want to simplify.

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

Yes, @geezerette  I did, so for the present I am well-stocked.  I have three bottles in the closet, because I got a single from the new a/d and two from the expiring a/d.  I doubled that shipment to make up for the cancelled bottle from February, so I am now caught up.  I'm using it six days a week, with a seasonal oil on the remaining night, until I get all the oils used up, then it's back to seven nights a week.  I am very relieved, I really love that tonic!

And thanks for the info on the gallons, I am trying to decide if I need to get a TT on a/d, or if I should trust that the 3x32 oz bottle TSV will show up again.  I still have four gallons of WVM and three FGP's, so I am probably good on seasonals.  Turns out I had two WWF gallons to use up, not one, so I am plowing my way through that, down to about 3/4ths of the last one, then I'll be down to just my core favorite and best performing CC's;  TT, FGP, and WVM.  At this point in my life I want to simplify.

@CamilleP 

Me too!  But the WEN is the hardest thing to simplify--I still like too many products!😆

I'm in a quandary about getting a TT gallon too.  I also wait for the triple 32oz TSV, but at this point who knows if they'll have it again?  I'll probably get at least one gallon of WVM even though I still have one full and one half left.  I really don't need it, but I know I won't be able to resist when they start presenting them.😉  

I also have a couple of other Fragrance Free gallons, and I'm not sure I'll continue to use that in my simplification mode. I like it, but I just can't give up my WVM and I want to get down to TT to cleanse and only one other formula for second cleanse.

Respected Contributor

@geezerette   Simplification is pretty easy for me because of the allergies I developed to Arnica montana and the honey compounds that Chaz puts in so many of his products.  There are only 4 seasonal formulas that don't have honey in them, FGP, WVM, WWF and SOB, and the last two don't work very well for me, while FGP and WVM work fabulously, so it's easy for me to ignore the rest of the seasonals.  I can use SHP once every couple of weeks, so I have part of a gallon on hand, but at that rate it is going to take me at least another year to use it up.  Because of the Arnica, nearly all the skincare is off my list now, so I am down to the scalp and brow tonics there.  I am using up some 32oz bottles of BSI, but won't order more, because the indigo doesn't do a thing for my hair, as best as I can tell.  Likewise the 319, especially once my perm is all cut off the extra protein won't make a difference any more.  I didn't use it back when my hair was straight, because it seemed to be too much protein, and led to more breakage, the seasonals seem to be the right balance for my straight hair.  So it isn't hard for me to see a path to simplify my WEN inventory, I am paring it down, bit by bit.  As much as I'd love to have a plethora of the new seasonals in my shower, I don't relish contact dermatitis on my scalp or hands, so I resist temptation.

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP 

Although I'm not allergic to any of the WEN, I can fully understand your situation.

My bugaboo is scent.  Most everything is too strong for me, so I stick to the few I can tolerate.  I can and do use the UNIBT--either 319 or WVM, and I have started using it on my face too which not only works well, but aids in my simplification quest.  The only BS product I can use is the lip treatment, and I am addicted to the clear version of that.

I've been using the WVM RTM for years, but lately what I've been getting from the Q has been old and doesn't have much scent (the one scent I do love!😉), and the sprayers have been difficult to use so I'm not sure if I'll continue with it once I'm done with my current supply.

I've tried a few of the other ancillary products but other than the VTM that I use as hair spray, I don't like any enough to keep using them for the price.  And besides, I'm lazy.  I don't like fussing with a bunch of steps for hair or face.

I'd like to get my stash trimmed down a bit from what it is now.  But I am glad I've had extra these last few years because I haven't worried about running out at all.  This has been one time it's paid to be a pack rat!

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife   This is not even regarding this topic, just needed a place to tag you so I could tell you that Costco dot com has Peptide 21 moisturizer and serum for a "decent" price, I found the serum cheaper on ebay so went with that but the moisturizer is a good price if you wanna take a look. Wish they had the pads but they don't.

Just thought I would share  Smiley Happy