WEN

Regular Contributor

Re: Wen Tonic - No longer on the "Q"?

It's been discontinued I just called and was told it has been discontinued
Respected Contributor

@JohGlo wrote:
It's been discontinued I just called and was told it has been discontinued

From QVC or from Wen? Who said it was discontinued?

Regular Contributor

Qvc I tired to reinstate my auto delivery and I got a message to call customer service and she said the reason I could not reinstate is because the product has been discontinued
Honored Contributor

Right now there aren't a lot of WEN products in stock.  Many were destroyed in the warehouse fire.  And so far, a lot have not been reordered.

I assume you're talking about the hair and scalp tonic.  I can't guarantee it, but I doubt it's been "discontinued".  It is often sold out because it's very popular.  Many customer service reps don't have accurate information.  It just may not be in stock right now and they might not know when (or if) it will be reordered.  If there is no information on it, the rep may have assumed it was discontinued.

If you're really interested, you could call WEN's customer service and ask them if they know anything about it coming back to QVC.

Regular Contributor

I did call WEN customer service and left my name and number to call back and no one called me back
After 2 minutes a recording comes on asking if you want to leave a vm because no reps are available to take your call
I called 3 times today and left one message
Respected Contributor

@JohGlo   I had pretty good luck with e-mailing the WEN customer service folks, they did not give me any hint that the tonic has been discontiued, so we can order from them.  I don't know if the Q plans to re-stock the tonic, but the backorder problem is not confined to just WEN, I have a Philosophy body wash set of two bottles of Cinnamon Buns for my DH, who loves that scent on a/d, and just got a notice that it is backordered, too.  I now have two orders in that status, so this is a QVC-wide problem, I guarantee you the Q is not discontinuing that Philosophy body wash!  I don't know when things will get better, but that fire did a whole lot of damage beyond the material and the horrible loss of life, the Q has got some very unhappy customers on it's hands, this one is not doing any more ordering until my backorders get filled!

Respected Contributor

I emailed Chaz's CS, (I heard back from them last evening after I read this.)

The tonic is NOT discontinued...It's just like @geezerette  said.

Out of stock at the Q..too bad the CS gives out false info..

(which doesn't mean the Q will restock it) may have to order it thru Chaz..

Regular Contributor

I love Chaz but i wont pay $80 for the scalp tonic
I do not understand why QVC would discontinue it, didnt it win an award this year?
Honored Contributor

@JohGlo wrote:
I love Chaz but i wont pay $80 for the scalp tonic
I do not understand why QVC would discontinue it, didnt it win an award this year?

It's possible that the particular configuration (item number) of your auto-delivery has been discontinued.  Which is why it couldn't be reordered.

It has already been stated by another poster that WEN customer service said it has not been discontinued and is out of stock on QVC.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Chaz has stated on social media that if you can't find a product on QVC to contact WEN Customer Service and he will honor their price if he has the product in stock.  Be sure to include QVC's item number and price.

He can not match their shipping rates however, so be prepared for that.

eta:  @JohGlo