WEN

Respected Contributor

Wen Tonic - No longer on the "Q"?

My autoship had ended and I just went to order more but it's no longer on QVC, haven't checked Chaz's site but I know it's more than I'm willing to pay from his site, I wonder why the Q dropped this item!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen Tonic - No longer on the "Q"?

I'm not sure they dropped it, it just might be out of stock right now.

Word is that the QVC fire destroyed a lot of WEN products.  They might be scrambling right now to organize a substitute warehouse and restock the damaged items from all brands.

Too bad you didn't check the WEN site because the scalp tonic was on sale for 40% off for President's Day weekend.  

Respected Contributor

@SandGirl  I was supposed to get a bottle shipped yesterday, but the Q lists it as backordered.  They say they are working to get more stock.  I don't know if they will or not, but I hope they do, and once it is back in stock you can get back on an autodelivery program.  If not, we'll all have to decide if we want it bad enough to get it directly.

Respected Contributor

@CamilleP  I was on auto delivery and all my shipments were complete so I came back to put it back on auto deliver and it was gone.

Hopefullly its just temp out of stock, I still have half a bottle left so I'm okay for now and of course I missed Chaz's sale, I didn't go to reorder until today...

Honored Contributor

I'm on back order for a few products, too.  I'm leaving it as-is & I'm sure the will get more in.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Hi, all, just a quick update, i was all excited yesterday when my order went from "backorder" to "in process", but when I checked just a minute ago, it's back to backordered.  I wonder if the warehouse that burned down was where the Q was storing all it's WEN, and that's why our auto-deliveries are backordered?  Anyway, I guess I'll just have to order some directly, since QVC can't get it's act together.

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP 

My guess is a lot of the WEN inventory was lost in the fire.  My facial nightcream has been on waitlist forever.  I'm hoping it gets re-stocked.  Luckily I just opened one bottle so I'm good for 2 months.  Chaz will be on the air March 4th, so maybe some items will be restocked then.  We shall see!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife

did you see on The Drop Spot on the QVC app beginning March 1 - March 31 all WEN twenty percent off and five easy pays - so Friends & Family March sale is happening.

i should edit that - and to anyone who actually cares!

Honored Contributor

@untitled 

I had not seen that yet!  Fabulous!  I need some lips stuff.  My husband discovered by lip balm so helps himself to it! Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

Hi, all, just a quick update, i was all excited yesterday when my order went from "backorder" to "in process", but when I checked just a minute ago, it's back to backordered.  I wonder if the warehouse that burned down was where the Q was storing all it's WEN, and that's why our auto-deliveries are backordered?  Anyway, I guess I'll just have to order some directly, since QVC can't get it's act together.

@CamilleP 

Yes, the fire is the reason.  One of our WEN gals contacted Chaz' customer service about her auto delivery delays and they told her that much of QVC's WEN stock was destroyed in the fire.