WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen - TWO OTO's Sunday 7pm (6/28)

THANK YOU LADIES! I appreciate the input. I adore Chaz and all things WEN! I love a good drinking game and usually can make one up anywhere, anytime (I'm a night time bartender, so it's a gift, lol). I don't mean to be snarky or dis-respectful, I just can't take Albany. I'm glad to read it's not just me. I feel she takes the focus off the models and Chaz and draws it onto herself, "look at me" "look at my hair" etc . . . I'll be watching tonight's show on the dvr, so if anyone has a phrase or word, post it and I'll gladly join in the game after work tonight! Lol

I do really appreciate everyone's opinions and experience. Please keep posting to the boards, it's like a new community of friends with a common passion!
**Suz**
Regular Contributor

New from Dooters on Facebook! 

Anyone wanted to find their way into the Rice Protein line but wanted to jump in at a great deal? How about your choice of Bamboo Green Tea or Mandarin Italian Fig Cleansing Condition? Not enough? What if it comes with a matching Styling Creme? Still not impressed? Add a 7.5 Nourishing Mousse and if that doesn't get your attention nothing will! OTO, less than $70 and on 4 easy pays. I'm not convinced they negotiated with Chaz while he was suffering from heat stroke at the beach.

Valued Contributor

For those that have tried both the BGT and MIF CCs, do you find they perform the same - partcularly looking for moisture level.  Thanks!!

Esteemed Contributor

For my hair I find the BGT a little drying. MIF is creamier, rinses easily and my hair feels fuller but soft.
Respected Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

For those that have tried both the BGT and MIF CCs, do you find they perform the same - partcularly looking for moisture level.  Thanks!!

I find the MIF CC to be more moisturizing. BGT dries my hair out after a while.

Valued Contributor

Thank you.  I want to try MIF, but BGT is drying for me, too.

Trusted Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

I also find the MIF more moisturizing than BGT.

Valued Contributor

I'm trying to save my purchases for lots of FTP, but I may have to break down and get the MIF OTO.  Smiley Surprised 

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Jen44 wrote:

I LOVE the shine, bounce & volume I get with BGT, but it does tend to dry my ends.  But, a combo 50/50 of BGT and MIF is wonderful!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Jen44 wrote:

I LOVE the shine, bounce & volume I get with BGT, but it does tend to dry my ends.  But, a combo 50/50 of BGT and MIF is wonderful!

Yes, I just tried mixing the two today and my hair feels great!