WEN

Regular Contributor

Wen TSV 2018 AD Seasonals, anybody knows the upcoming scents?

Last year I bought Wen's TSV with the three 32oz bottles of seasonals on Auto-delivery and now I don't remember which scents are the ones that we get for summer. I'm thinking Melon Mint is one of them but I don't remember which ones are the other two, anybody knows?  My AD is scheduled for 7/27 so I guess I have to wait a bit more to see and I'm curious.  

I am enjoying the Winter seasonals of that set.  I wasn't crazy about Winter White Forest as a CC but I think it might work as a body cleanser.  I will try that in a couple of minutes to see how it goes.  I'm thinking the Summer ones are good too, but I'm a Winter Wen lover.  I don't want to cancel my AD but I need to see if I'm going to like what's coming.

Super Contributor

Re: Wen TSV 2018 AD Seasonals, anybody knows the upcoming scents?

Thanks for the reminder because I totally forgot I was getting another shipment.  I look forward to seeing if anyone remembers.  

Regular Contributor

@glam_girl  @lizzys 

The Summer scents that will be shipping in July are Honey Peach, Tropical Paradise & the new Melon Mint  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Thanks so much! @tcmalfa I wrote them down this time Smiley Wink  Would be nice if QVC would have sent summer scents out sooner.  Looks like mine won't arrive until the end of July.

Regular Contributor

You're welcome  @lizzys 

I think mine ship around July 26th also. I guess we'll just have to enjoy those 3 great summer CCs on into Fall! Smiley Wink

Regular Contributor

@tcmalfa wrote:

@glam_girl  @lizzys 

The Summer scents that will be shipping in July are Honey Peach, Tropical Paradise & the new Melon Mint  Smiley Happy

Thanks @tcmalfa Smiley Very Happy!