WEN

Reply
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,041
Registered: ‎08-30-2013

Wen Super Saturday Offer - Set of three 16 oz CCs

Hey ladies. It looks like the Super Saturday sest will be three seasonal 16 oz CCs, Fall Apple Spice, Winter Cranberry Mint and Spring Gardenia Green Tea. $60.00. 

 

It's a nice value, but I know those formulas don't get a ton of love on these boards.

 

The product description is somewhat confusing, it describes it as above, like you get one of each formula. But, when you try to order, it tells you to select an option (one of the three formulas). It appears that we might have the option of choosing which formula want, a trio of the same three formulas. Not three different ones. 

 

If that's the case, I would be be all over the FAS 😍😍

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,041
Registered: ‎08-30-2013

Re: Wen Super Saturday Offer - Set of three 16 oz CCs

Forget to include this, item number S7982.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,118
Registered: ‎07-24-2012

Re: Wen Super Saturday Offer - Set of three 16 oz CCs

Thank you for posting about this offer. This is a good deal. It makes each bottle $20. I probably won't get this one because I am still using up my summer seasonals. Then I will be getting FTP and FGP in the fall. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,149
Registered: ‎04-02-2014

Re: Wen Super Saturday Offer - Set of three 16 oz CCs


@DoxieMomma wrote:

Hey ladies. It looks like the Super Saturday sest will be three seasonal 16 oz CCs, Fall Apple Spice, Winter Cranberry Mint and Spring Gardenia Green Tea. $60.00. 

 

It's a nice value, but I know those formulas don't get a ton of love on these boards.

 

The product description is somewhat confusing, it describes it as above, like you get one of each formula. But, when you try to order, it tells you to select an option (one of the three formulas). It appears that we might have the option of choosing which formula want, a trio of the same three formulas. Not three different ones. 

 

If that's the case, I would be be all over the FAS 😍😍


 

This is definitely a good value and especially if you only want to purchase one formula I would probably order only WCM since I really like this formula.  My belief is that all 3 of these formulas will be retired and I definitely will stock up on WCM when I get a chance.  Although, I may not be home tomorrow when this is presented and it still could sell out quickly. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,153
Registered: ‎05-22-2012

Re: Wen Super Saturday Offer - Set of three 16 oz CCs

I love Winter Cranberry Mint and think Spring Gardenia Green Tea was underrated, but there's no way I'm letting another Fall Apple Spice in my house. 

Surprise.jpg

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,366
Registered: ‎07-24-2012

Re: Wen Super Saturday Offer - Set of three 16 oz CCs

When I checked the number online it says all three are sold out.  Does that mean the  supply alotted for presale is sold out, or that the entire quantity is gone and will not be presented on Saturday?  Thanks.  Disappointed if it is gone. 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,525
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Wen Super Saturday Offer - Set of three 16 oz CCs

I think it means they have not yet entered inventory and it will only be sold during the live event on Saturday.  It also says this trio will be on a show in August. HTH

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,055
Registered: ‎12-10-2012

Re: Wen Super Saturday Offer - Set of three 16 oz CCs

[ Edited ]

@Susan25 wrote:

@DoxieMomma wrote:

Hey ladies. It looks like the Super Saturday sest will be three seasonal 16 oz CCs, Fall Apple Spice, Winter Cranberry Mint and Spring Gardenia Green Tea. $60.00. 

 

It's a nice value, but I know those formulas don't get a ton of love on these boards.

 

The product description is somewhat confusing, it describes it as above, like you get one of each formula. But, when you try to order, it tells you to select an option (one of the three formulas). It appears that we might have the option of choosing which formula want, a trio of the same three formulas. Not three different ones. 

 

If that's the case, I would be be all over the FAS 😍😍


 

This is definitely a good value and especially if you only want to purchase one formula I would probably order only WCM since I really like this formula.  My belief is that all 3 of these formulas will be retired and I definitely will stock up on WCM when I get a chance.  Although, I may not be home tomorrow when this is presented and it still could sell out quickly. 


 

DoxieMomma, thanks so much for sharing this info with us. SGGT is one of my favorite scents (my favorite Seasonals are the floral spring ones). I also really like the FAS because it reminds me of a brisk fall day. 

 

This is an excellent price for these three Seasonal. It's the best I've ever seen for (3) 16oz cleansing conditioners averaging out to $20 per bottle. The only other values it compares to are the (2) 16oz Cleansing Conditioner bottles of either Sweet Almond Mint (SAM) plus Tea Tree (TT) OR SAM plus Pomegranate (POM). Both of those values are regularly available on QVC, but all of them are from the Classic cleansing conditioner line. SO they don't have the amino acid complex in them, or the extra skin care ingredients. 

 

Other than this value, the best price for (3) 16oz Seasonal cleansing conditioners I have ever seen was earlier this summer for the 3-piece 16oz Seasonals CC kit (an OTO priced around $64). Generally if a 3-piece 16oz cleansing conditioner kit is offered -- including all three Seasonals -- the price has ranged between around $71-4. 

 

Susan, I was thinking the same thing. Sadly, I don't think it's an accident that these are the three Seasonals being offered for Super Saturday Live. I wouldn't be surprised if these are overstock that just wasn't sold during each season. I think their days are numbered. In the Seasonals - which are your favorites & which will be retired?  thread, most people felt these three Seasonals were the most likely to be retired.

 

On the plus side, they didn't include a summer Seasonal, so maybe all three summer Seasonals will be safe from retirement. I hope so. lol, I don't know how Chaz would choose which one to retire... because any summer retirement would make a lot of Wenners upset.Smiley Wink

 

I'll definately be purchasing one of these kits just to have an extra WCM on hand. I mix it with Fall Ginger Pumpkin (FGP) and Fall Apple Spice (FAS) for a great holiday scent. -- I probably have 2-3 SGGT and FAS around but, since they are probably going to be retired, I don't mind have an extra of each of them on hand. 

 

-- bebe Smiley Happy -- Super Saturday Live! - July 25th (sat.) from 2-4pm on QVC 

 

____

 

 

 

____

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,055
Registered: ‎12-10-2012

Re: Wen Super Saturday Offer - Set of three 16 oz CCs


@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I love Winter Cranberry Mint and think Spring Gardenia Green Tea was underrated, but there's no way I'm letting another Fall Apple Spice in my house. 

Surprise.jpg


ChynnaBlue, I agree with you about SGGT. I love the way is smells. Chaz was so excited about it when he presented it becasue gardenia was his mom's favorite flower. I know some Wenners have found it a little drying, but I don't know why others have given it a pass. We should start a SGGT fan club... lol, all five of usSmiley Wink

 

I can take or leave the WCM, but FAS puts me in a cheerful mood. So if you need to kick any more of it out of your house, just send it my way: 

 

bebe777

7 Maple Street

Spiceton, Maine (where all the apple orchards are)

77777

 

-- bebe Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,952
Registered: ‎03-26-2010

Re: Wen Super Saturday Offer - Set of three 16 oz CCs

Thanks for the info. I will probably skip this one though. I already have a couple bottles of each from the Dec TSV (and Winter trio), but I haven't tried any of them yet.