WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - Sun, Oct 2 - Lessman COQ10 TS - crazy great value!! :)

[ Edited ]

I know that number of Wenners use these products, so I'm mentioning it here. Today's COQ10 w/ Vitamin D3 TS is the craziest, amazing great value that Andrew has ever offered.  -- There is final show tonight 9-11pm ET. There are some additional products are available at special weekend values.

In the Wellness forum there is additional information available in:

Andrew Lessman Shows (and his blog) - October 2016 

COQ10 - READ THIS - information from Andrew's October 2015 presentation

Today's COQ10 w/ Vitamin D3 TS is the craziest, amazing great value that Andrew has ever offered. 

As I've mentioned before, I've been taking supplements for about 10 years and have probably 30-40 different brands of vitamins. -- Bottom line, from my personal perspective, no other brand compares to the Procaps Labs brand. -- Not only is Andrew Lessman the manufacturer (and sole owner) but, unlike almost all other vitamin brands, Andrew does not have a third party manufacture his vitamins. He has a manufacture plant and assay lab at Procaps Labs.

Before this year, for the past 3-4 years, the 200mg COQ10 TS for the (largest) 600 capsule size has been $199.90... and that was about 60% of their regular pricing. -- Also, before now, it never included the added Vitamin D3 which is also a very important supplement.

I just the Procaps website and the 720 capsule size of their Vitamin D3 regularly sells for $79.90. -- Based on that size, 600 capsules would cost you $66.58. 

Since the 600 capsule size of the 200mg COQ10 TS is $169.90 today -- after you subtract the $66.58 for the Vitamin D3 -- today's 600 capsule size of the COQ10 TS is basically only costing you about $103.32. 

NOW THAT'S THE VERY BEST TS VALUE I'VE EVER SEEN ANDREW OFFER (and I've been purchasing Andrew's supplements and TS values since 2007). 

Right now HSN has their holiday return policy in effect which allows you to return your purchase up to January 31, 2017... so you have about 4 months to try this

___ 

COQ10 200mg with or without Vitamin D3 (1,000 IU or 2,000 IU): 

* 50 capsules - $27.90

* 100 capsules - $47.90 

* 200 capsules - $84.90 

* 400 capsules - $139.90 

* 600 capsules - $169.90

Note: all COQ10 TS sizes include free S&H

___

His COQ10 supplement is great for my body. It make a very noticeable difference for me.   -- I highly recommend that folks give this formula a try. -- I think that his COQ10, along with his Essential-1 Multi-vitamin, are Andrew's two top supplements to use on a daily basis. 

Note: make sure you always take a bit of fat -- coconut oil, olive oil, Omega three oil, etc. -- when you are taking these two vitamins because COQ10, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin A are all fat soluble (i.e. the body can't absorb them without a bit of fat taken at the same time).

The third supplement I would highly recommend is the Nordic Naturals Omega-3 in the 8oz bottle size (about $23 at iherb or Vitacost).

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

@HappyDaze @Drythe @sonechko @AlohaSun @ANewHue @avid shopper @Beeweaver @BExplorer @BichonEmma @Brdwygurl @CaitlinH @Campion @candys mine @ChynnaBlue @CoCo87 @Deanie @Debzzz @Diva1Donna @Harley2013 @hopi @icezeus @islandgrrl @jennys kid @jpie @Kjelle @light11 @Liveoutloud @luvitorleaveit @Mary Bailey @Mirage08 @mom2four @Nightowlz @nikki48 @nolimitshopping @NycVixen @quadmimi @RunnerMom @sailor_moon @sueinsf  @SurferWife @Susan25 @Suz585 @Thia-Winter @Tribefan @untitled @VaBelle35 @vermint @Wen_Woman @yangya @yisbuff2

Frequent Contributor

Re: Wen - Sun, Oct 2 - Lessman COQ10 TS - crazy great value!! :)

I ordered mine, it is an amazing value. Love Andrew!

Respected Contributor

Andrew Lessman vitamin fan and user here too.  His vitamins are the only vitamins that my husband and I will take (my dog even takes some).  I always order this TSV, the cholesterol one (for hubs) and the Healthy Hair and Skin Vits for I don't know how long. My mom got me hooked on him and his Hair vits years ago.  She is 66 and has gorgeous hair. She attributes it to all to Andrew.Smiley Happy My husband and I take quite a few of his vits - ok a lot - LOL ! My husband has seen his cholesterol drop to where it should be bc of his Vits. Love him and definitely recommend his vits when anyone asks.

Respected Contributor

I agree that this is the best value I've ever seen on the CoQ10.  I'm going to purchase but have to decide whether I want 2000 IU D or 1000 IU D.  I've been taking 2500 IU (plus extra when I take my calcium) and my doctor thinks that is too much.  I know Andrew recommends taking far more D than most doctors.  I suppose I can't go wrong either way.

Respected Contributor

OH thank you @bebe777...We are all in for the next one on 16th I believe, cinnamon**

We will be getting the largest bottle offered!  I would love to get the TS this time, but I need the vitamins worse, & I just started the skin & nails one, (plus all the others we take)

Good to know about taking some fat with it, I will tuck that in my head (well wherever it fitsSmiley Happy

As always you keep us up on everythingSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @bebe777. I picked up the 600 ct this a.m. Because I remember you discussing it back in July.  Next on my list is the immune support.  

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I agree that this is the best value I've ever seen on the CoQ10.  I'm going to purchase but have to decide whether I want 2000 IU D or 1000 IU D.  I've been taking 2500 IU (plus extra when I take my calcium) and my doctor thinks that is too much.  I know Andrew recommends taking far more D than most doctors.  I suppose I can't go wrong either way.

Hi @sueinsf, I'm overweight -- which means I sequester Vitamin D3 in my omentum belly fat -- and so I take a lot of Vitamin D3 just to be on the safe side. I take about 8,000-10,000 IU daily in the winter and about 4,000-6,000 IU in the summer. If I spend a day in the sun then I'll give extra Vitamin D3 a pass. 

I haven't noticed any bad effects from taking this amount of D3 daily. -- Basically you get 10,000 IU of D3 if you spend 10-15 minutes in the sun in the summer months. Andrew feels that supplementing with up to 10,000 IU daily is a safe upper limit and that's what I go by. I modify my supplementation based on what time of the year it is. -- In the late fall and winter months, you just don't get the right sun wavelengths for your body to make Vitamin D3... so supplementing is important.

One of the reasons that I know how effective Andrew's Procaps Labs supplements are for me is that my body is very sensitive to the effectiveness of supplements: frequently I can actually feel the difference with supplements. 

In early April around the 8th-10th, my body can actually feel the sun's wavelengths becoming stronger and more effective. I can actually feel my body greedily grabbing onto nature's best source of D3. It's like getting over D3 hunger pain. -- Andrew's D3 is great... but the sun source is the very best. Smiley Happy

@sueinsf, I thought you might be interested in this, so I thought I'd share. Best of luck!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

OH thank you @bebe777...We are all in for the next one on 16th I believe, cinnamon**

We will be getting the largest bottle offered!  I would love to get the TS this time, but I need the vitamins worse, & I just started the skin & nails one, (plus all the others we take)

Good to know about taking some fat with it, I will tuck that in my head (well wherever it fitsSmiley Happy

As always you keep us up on everythingSmiley Happy

@quadmimi thanks for your thanks and you are most welcome. Smiley Happy

I want to respect your budget, but I also want to put in a plug for this crazy COQ10 value. Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails is important but COQ10 is on the top level and this is a crazy value. 

If you can swing it, you might want to purchase the 200 capsule size for $84.90 just to give it a try and see how your body likes it. Both COQ10 and Vitamin D3 are fat soluble, so they don't get excreted out of your body in 12/24 hours. 

You could do a one capsule daily loading dose for a month and then take one every other day for the next year. This would give you an opportunity to see how you like it (and if it doesn't work for you you could still use it until January 31st and then return it). 

I'm just mentioning this because, in the future, once you've tried Andrew's COQ10 I think you'll budgeting for Andrew's annual COQ10 TS every October. Smiley Happy

And yes, you've mentioned how absolutely essential the cinnamon is for your blood sugar levels and I realize that the cinnamon is your personal #1 focus. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

Thanks @bebe777. I picked up the 600 ct this a.m. Because I remember you discussing it back in July.  Next on my list is the immune support.  

beaches ( @ANewHue ), I'm so glad you ordered his COQ10 TS because I swear by Andrew's COQ10. 

It was the very first Andrew Lessman purchase I had ever made way back in 2007. -- For about a year before that I kept hearing about this magical COQ10 product that famous movie stars were using... but no one could actually give me serious info on what this COQ10 was... until I stumbled over this guy (Andrew) hawking COQ10 on a  shopping channel... lol which I thought were famous for selling purple cow decorations and such.  

But this guy actually seemed to know what he was talking about and shared a lot of great info. It was returnable so I took the plunge... fully expecting to return it in 30 days.... lol, that sure never happened. Smiley Wink

Oh yeah, any I really didn't have any clue as to what to expect... I was still pretty vague on what COQ10 was.

About 8-9 month before that, I has started falling asleep by 8pm at night. I couldn't stay awake any later... but nothing seemed to be wrong with me. 

I took Andrew's very first 90mg COQ10 capsule at 4pm (with a bit of coconut oil becasue it's fat soluble). -- For the very first time in 8-9 month, I was still awake at 8pm. That night I was able to stay up until 11pm... and the next night I was able to stay up until 1am. -- Keep in mind, this is not a caffeine high. COQ10 gives the mitachondria in your cells the fuel they need to get their daily work done (much like our three meals a day).

That experience made it really clear to me what the benefits of COQ10 are and how essential they are. Needless to day, I've been taking COQ10 on a daily basis for the past 10 years now. 

At this point the price is so crazy good that I take 500mg of COQ10 daily: (2) 200mg COQ10 capsules and another 100mg COQ10 in Andrew's Elite multivitamin. -- One 200mg COQ10 capsule daily is a great place to start... lol, I'm just not taking any chances based on my history. Smiley Happy

If you're healthy, I'm say a daily dosage of between 200mg-500mg is great. -- SOme reasons you might choose to take more than this: 

* you take statin drugs or certain other Rx meds that interfere with the mevalonate pathway -- the cholesterol that the statins block is also in the same pathway that makes COQ10. When one process gets blocked, so does the other.

* if you have heart issues, are planning to have heart surgery, or are recovering from heart surgery. -- One of the places that COQ10 is mighly concentrated is in your muscles... and the heart is just a great big muscle. -- I don't know as much about this research, but some heart studies have used between 600mg-1200mg daily (one study even used 3500mg daily) -- With the 600mg-1200mg daily studies, the patients who supplemented with COQ10 had better heart outcomes that those who didn't... sometimes by about 35% of the participants. 

beaches, I look forward to hearing how the COQ10 works for you. Smiley Happy

-- bebe :

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

Hi @sueinsf, I'm overweight -- which means I sequester Vitamin D3 in my omentum belly fat -- and so I take a lot of Vitamin D3 just to be on the safe side. I take about 8,000-10,000 IU daily in the winter and about 4,000-6,000 IU in the summer. If I spend a day in the sun then I'll give extra Vitamin D3 a pass. 

I haven't noticed any bad effects from taking this amount of D3 daily. -- Basically you get 10,000 IU of D3 if you spend 10-15 minutes in the sun in the summer months. Andrew feels that supplementing with up to 10,000 IU daily is a safe upper limit and that's what I go by. I modify my supplementation based on what time of the year it is. -- In the late fall and winter months, you just don't get the right sun wavelengths for your body to make Vitamin D3... so supplementing is important.

One of the reasons that I know how effective Andrew's Procaps Labs supplements are for me is that my body is very sensitive to the effectiveness of supplements: frequently I can actually feel the difference with supplements. 

In early April around the 8th-10th, my body can actually feel the sun's wavelengths becoming stronger and more effective. I can actually feel my body greedily grabbing onto nature's best source of D3. It's like getting over D3 hunger pain. -- Andrew's D3 is great... but the sun source is the very best. Smiley Happy

@sueinsf, I thought you might be interested in this, so I thought I'd share. Best of luck!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Thanks @bebe777.  For me, I don't feel I need 10,000 IU or even 5000 IU.  I was taking 2500 (plus an extra 1000) and my doctor thought that too much.  I actualy decided to take it down to 1000 IU plus the 1000 IU with my calcium.  I think that is enough for me.

It's interesting, but Andrew sometimes mentions a government website to check research (I can't remember the name now) and after reading some of the studies, I actually decided I needed LESS D3!