WEN

Contributor

Just found out that my Wen Summer auto ship that was suppose to ship out this week is on back order.

Has this happened to anyone else?

If so, do you eventually get the order, or do they cancel?

Thanks

Frequent Contributor
Yes, mine says back order too and I’m disappointed. The summer scents were the ones I was most looking forward to. I don’t know how often this happens and what the chances are that it’ll be canceled eventually. I hope not
Honored Contributor

I had a seasonal AD a while back. It was also backordered. By the time they would ship it, the sequence would have been way off. I decided to cancel that particular AD.   Smiley Happy

New Contributor
Yes, I received the same email. The crazy thing is the exact same thing happened with last year’s summer auto delivery, and eventually the order was canceled. I’m glad I ordered the pink lemonade WEN by itself this spring as I couldn’t wait any longer to try it. I guess with these seasonal autoships it’s fall, winter and spring only! Very disappointed.
Respected Contributor

I've never been on a seasonal auto-delivery that got cancelled, but I stopped ordering those plans when I started getting allergies to the honey compound that is in most of them.  I had my scalp tonic a/d miss a shipment this past spring, but the next shipment after that did ship, and I doubled the quantity on it so I made up for the cancelled one.  I know this has happened in previous years to other WENners, so it can't just be due to the warehouse fire that destroyed most of the Q's WEN inventory, but I suppose that this year, that might actually be the cause.  All I can suggest is that you order individual bottles of the formulas you most want to try, and the sooner the better, because I think that a lot of the spring and summer formulas are already sold out.  I will say "don't give up hope" until you get the actual cancellation notice, but don't count on getting it, either.  I'm really sorry this is still happening to fellow WENners, I know how frustrating it is, but if these past two years have taught us anything, it's that some things are just plain beyond mortal control.

Honored Contributor

@Ro wrote:

Just found out that my Wen Summer auto ship that was suppose to ship out this week is on back order.

Has this happened to anyone else?

If so, do you eventually get the order, or do they cancel?

Thanks

@Ro 

I just read that another poster just had her summer a/d go into processing.

Frequent Contributor
I wanted to report back. I got an email today that my order has actually shipped so don’t give up hope. I’d already ordered a single of the summer pink lemonade and it’s arrived too but that’s ok since I absolutely love that scent so having more is not at all a problem!
Contributor

I cancelled already, but to those who didn't, enjoy your wen.